Night Crawler vs Night wing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Night crawler can not teleport. Night wing has his standered equiptment. Who win's?

Metalmanx
Hm. Match seems kind of unfair. erm

Can you convince me as to why it is not?

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm. Match seems kind of unfair. erm

Can you convince me as to why it is not?

un fair to who?

Swanky-Tuna
Probably trying to avoid the ever made "ports his head off" argument.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
Night crawler can not teleport. Night wing has his standered equiptment. Who win's?

Nightcrawler

Draco69
Kurt has the edge with enhanced strength. But Nightwing's faced that down already.

Nightwing wins 8/10.

The Pict
Nightcrawler has the agility to steer clear of Nightwing for a while. But I doubt it would last.

capt it up
Originally posted by Draco69
Kurt has the edge with enhanced strength. But Nightwing's faced that down already.

Nightwing wins 8/10.

I doubt it. Night wing vsing a person who better then he is at what he does. Night wing's acrobatic andf very agile that's to of his greatest strength and yet night crwler is his superior in there area's. Not to mention night crawler one hell of a fighter.

Draco69
I doubt it. Night wing vsing a person who better then he is at what he does. Night wing's acrobatic andf very agile that's to of his greatest strength and yet night crwler is his superior in there area's. Not to mention night crawler one hell of a fighter.

I strongly doubt Nightcrawler is more agile than Nightwing. The stuff Nightwing does on a daily basis is unsurpassed by nearly anyone. Not to mention, that's what Nightwing specializes in. Acrobatics and agility. Nightcrawler is agile and acrobatic as well but he relies on his teleportation more than his agility. Nightwing can dodge lasers from all different angles. Nightcrawler just ports' out.

And Nightcrawler isn't anywhere near NW's skill level.

capt it up
I strongly doubt Nightcrawler is more agile than Nightwing. The stuff Nightwing does on a daily basis is unsurpassed by nearly anyone. Not to mention, that's what Nightwing specializes in. Acrobatics and agility. Nightcrawler is agile and acrobatic as well but he relies on his teleportation more than his agility. Nightwing can dodge lasers from all different angles. Nightcrawler just ports' out.

And Nightcrawler isn't anywhere near NW's skill level.

Night crawler train's purly in agility and acrobatic's most of the time he is in the danger room. He run's the course all the time. Not to mention He already has superhuman agility. His body is made perfectly for acrobatic's. His tail also helps greatly in the agility department by stabllizing the body.

The Pict
I strongly doubt Nightcrawler is more agile than Nightwing. The stuff Nightwing does on a daily basis is unsurpassed by nearly anyone. Not to mention, that's what Nightwing specializes in. Acrobatics and agility.

I dunno, I mean he could proably leap a lot higher than Nightwing could (purely for avoidance's sake)

Redatom65
Nightcrawler 8/10

Draco69
Night crawler train's purly in agility and acrobatic's most of the time he is in the danger room. He run's the course all the time. Not to mention He already has superhuman agility. His body is made perfectly for acrobatic's. His tail also helps greatly in the agility department by stabllizing the body.

Nightwing's trained with the best of the best in terms of agility. He was a prodigy from childhood. He could do a triple somersault at the age of four with no effort at all.

And Nightwing's agility is clearly "superhuman" even if DC want to say it's not.

A human being cannot dodge individual pieces of shattered glass during a tornado WHILE being shot at by Deadshot.

Redatom65
nightcrawler can't teleport, eh? Nightcrawler 6/10. Missed that

capt it up
Nightwing's trained with the best of the best in terms of agility. He was a prodigy from childhood. He could do a triple somersault at the age of four with no effort at all.

And Nightwing's agility is clearly "superhuman" even if DC want to say it's not.

A human being cannot dodge individual pieces of shattered glass during a tornado WHILE being shot at by Deadshot.

Yes, but he traine dhim self that way. Night crawler was born superhuman in those area's and just kept training making his already superhuman stat's even better.

Draco69
Yes, but he traine dhim self that way. Night crawler was born superhuman in those area's and just kept training making his already superhuman stat's even better.

Nightwing's agility was "bordline metahuman" at birth anyway. Despite the fact that he has much better training, superior skills and gadgets that could put down Kurt in seconds is a plus.

Also, his costume is pretty much a Taser. Kurt gets shocked when he lands a blow.

capt it up
Nightwing's agility was "bordline metahuman" at birth anyway. Despite the fact that he has much better training, superior skills and gadgets that could put down Kurt in seconds is a plus.

Also, his costume is pretty much a Taser. Kurt gets shocked when he lands a blow.

one was it ever stated his agility was bordline meta human at birth?

better trained? I doubt it the x-mension has better devices for training. superior fighter yes and no. Night crawler a skileld h2h fighter. He also a more skilled sword's men then night wing not to mention he will have his sword which as of late seem's to be a standered weapon of his.

Draco69
one was it ever stated his agility was bordline meta human at birth?

better trained? I doubt it the x-mension has better devices for training. superior fighter yes and no. Night crawler a skileld h2h fighter. He also a more skilled sword's men then night wing not to mention he will have his sword which as of late seem's to be a standered weapon of his.

Nightwing trains with New God technology and JLA technology. The training room in the Batcave is essentially the Danger Room with all the uber-alien tech installed in it.

Nightcrawler is not ANYwhere near Nightwing's skill. Dick trained with the best of the best of the BEST all around the world. Sensei. Shiva. Wonder Woman. Richard Dragon. Bronze Tiger. Eyety. Etc. Kurt has at best moderate fighting skills that he developed into a style of his own. Dick's pretty much mastered everything.

And Kurt is not better at swords. Nightwing trained with every sword imaginable and even once beat Donna Troy (an Amazon from a group of people who LIVE to play with swords) in combat and Starfire (thousand year old warrior) in combat as well.

Nightcrawler can at best keep up with Nightwing's agility for a short time. But actually fighting Nightwing? He gets curbstomped. Not to mention, Nightwing has the advantage of promethium-weave armour (his costume) and various gadgets that could put Kurt out like a light.

Brian Oswald
no teleportation? Nightwing takes an easy/hefty majority

Martian_mind
As Draco says,Nightwing FTW

capt it up
well then I guess I was wrong lol. how about we add in teleporting for night crawler

AQUA-MARINER
ima say nightcrawler 9/10.

he tp's and well breaks night wings neck or something much like that

ExtraMision5555
Nightwing takes this

dont forget

he has alot of tricks in his utility belt too
and as far as better skilled?
ide be VERY inclined to give that to Nightwing
ESPECIALLY seeing that nightcrawler is stripped of his TP here

Metalmanx
un fair to who?

You honestly don't think it's obvious?

You take away Nightcrawler's main power, but give Nightwin all of his equipment. You don't even give NC his swords or even one sword.

Nightcrawler's agility >> Nightwing's. But that will only help for so long. NW pulls out some crazy device and then it's over.

So again, how is this fair? You don't give ANYTHING at all to Nightcrawler, while taking nothing from Nightwing.

Basically, this fight is: An extremely agile/reflexive fighter against a very agile fighter with loads of EXTREMELY useful gadgets.

Metalmanx
well then I guess I was wrong lol. how about we add in teleporting for night crawler

Wait, now you've added in teleporting? Guess you realized the faultiness there.

Anyway. With teleportation, Nightcrawler wins this 10/10. No doubt in my mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.