Scorpion (MK) runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Current Scorpion from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon runs this gauntlet. Scorpion is now way more powerful than he was before because he is the champion of the Elder Gods. Nobody on the gauntlet gets prep, and Scorpion gets a day to rest in between each match. All fights take place in Scorpion's realm.

1. Ryu (SF)
2. Yoshimitsu (Tekken)
3. Kazuya (Tekken)
4. Deadpool
3. Spider-man
4. Wolverine
5. Spawn
6. Ghost Rider

Scorpion's Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpion_%28Mortal_Kombat_character%29

guy222
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Current Scorpion from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon runs this gauntlet. Scorpion is now way more powerful than he was before because he is the champion of the Elder Gods. Nobody on the gauntlet gets prep, and Scorpion gets a day to rest in between each match. All fights take place in Scorpion's realm.

1. Ryu (SF)
2. Yoshimitsu (Tekken)
3. Kazuya (Tekken)
4. Deadpool
3. Spider-man
4. Wolverine
5. Spawn
6. Ghost Rider

Scorpion's Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpion_%28Mortal_Kombat_character%29

Nice avatar. Match w/Wolverine be interesting. Zarathos, IMHO be way too much

Jax_Jax
he stops at ryu

ryu knows the dark hadouw

boriquaking55
The order seems wack, but he could very well stop at Ryu.

Edit: Spawn >>>>> Ghost Rider

Most powerful versions of Spawn (2nd age or whatever) also > most powerful version of GR (Zarathos)

ExtraMision5555
isint it possible he'd stop at 1?

ExtraMision5555
hahaha, i just remebered the scorpion vs ryu video. gosh. so awesome.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

that video was awesome until the cop-out ending....pfft

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by boriquaking55
that video was awesome until the cop-out ending....pfft

LOL
the ending was the tightest part

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555

Ya thats why I made this gauntlet, Scorpion kicked alot of ass, and Scorpion is almighty powerfulness now.

Wolverine2006
When I put Spawn I meant his original power level

Sam Z
#1 Characters are not in order
#2 Scorpion is a videogame character.
#3 This entire thread is against KMC rules.
#4 Scorpion would kill Ryu.

Charlotte DeBel
Sam Z
There were MK comics published by Maliby Comics- but even despite that I don't understand wtf the two guys from Tekken are doing in this character list...

Priest
Stops at one.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Sam Z
There were MK comics published by Maliby Comics- but even despite that I don't understand wtf the two guys from Tekken are doing in this character list...
I know there are MK comics, but it's still against the rules.
Oh, and there are tekken comics as well...

Wolverine2006
So if there are comics with these characters in it then how is it against the rules? I'm pretty sure there are street fighter comics too.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
So if there are comics with these characters in it then how is it against the rules? I'm pretty sure there are street fighter comics too.

They are better known for appearing in another medium (namely video games).

For example anime characters aren't allowed even though many have extensive mangas.

Wolverine2006
Oh...that ain't cool

jinzin
comic wise, scorpion and ryu are probably a toss up. game wise scorpion takes this, he gets stomped at spawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.