Who can Punisher take.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
In H2H combat

Badabing
Wolverine, Sabretooth and Elektra.

stick out tongue
Can it be anybody? Could I say Johnny Storm without his powers?

masterbruce
in H2H combat, not many...prob Jubilee, that's it.

ExtraMision5555
LOL

in that case, punisher can take jubilee (powerless) and maybe even non powerless

he could beat up bruce considering he doesnt transform

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by masterbruce
in H2H combat, not many...prob Jubilee, that's it.

gross i just posted the same thing

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
In H2H combat

The all powerful Ant Man

masterbruce
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
gross i just posted the same thing

my post is ahead of yours. you copied me.

xmeat
venom

spidey-dude
green arrow

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmeat
venom

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Martian_mind
Hulk.... shifty

Scoobless
Originally posted by guy222
The all powerful Ant Man

Ant-Man could crack Punisher's head open with one half hearted jab.

smile

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? are you stupid

bigbran
are you stupid According to English... technically, that sentence hasn't started, nor has it ended... quite a paradox...

SpunkySmurph
are you stupid

Are you f***in retarded?

You're saying Punisher can take VENOM H2H ?

spidey-dude
Are you f***in retarded?

You're saying Punisher can take VENOM H2H ? hes on crack

srankmissingnin
I actually think that Punisher would to pretty good against Batman in h2h. Sure Bruce is faster and obviously more skilled but Frank is a human punching bag, the damage the guy shrugs off is insane. Now Frank isn't going to take the majority of wins but he sure as hell will make certain Batman remembers the name Frank Castle.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I actually think that Punisher would to pretty good against Batman in h2h. Sure Bruce is faster and obviously more skilled but Frank is a human punching bag, the damage the guy shrugs off is insane. Now Frank isn't going to take the majority of wins but he sure as hell will make certain Batman remembers the name Frank Castle. http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8249/batmanthepunishereditedem2.jpg

xmeat
Are you f***in retarded?

You're saying Punisher can take VENOM H2H ? i said venom can take punisher dumbass.

SpunkySmurph
Double Post

SpunkySmurph
i said venom can take punisher dumbass.

This thread is

"Who can Punisher take in H2H combat"

You answered "Venom"

Dumbass.

xmeat
This thread is

"Who can Punisher take in H2H combat"

You, oops im a dumbass i just said the same thing twice.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
Who can Punisher take In H2H combat

venom

Dumbass

spidey-dude
laughinglaughing you 2 are cacking me up

tkitna
Professor X

Tassadar
The Darkness under broad daylight. Robin.

Symmetric Chaos
Most KMC members.

A paraplegic with down syndrome.

Anyone who relies heavily on energy, reality or matter manipulation.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Most KMC members.

A paraplegic with down syndrome.

Anyone who relies heavily on energy, reality or matter manipulation.

All KMC members.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tassadar
All KMC members.

Even MasterBruce?

Aqua-pimp
Batman..

cool

guy222
Originally posted by Tassadar
All KMC members.

Me. I am just a golden man with three faces laughing out loud

LORDSIDIOUS01
Anybody with guns.

jgiant
Moon Knight w/o moon powers, Robin, Azrel Bats, Any batman villian Minus clayface and bane on venom...any its possible he could take dd if he has a bad day and they are in a closed area, alot of humans without powers actually...u guys act like he is some fukin retard wit guns, he is master of various forms of combat, "His hand-to-hand combat skills are more then sufficient to allow him to incapacitate and kill men much stronger than he is, as well as to deal with groups of armed and unarmed enemies, killing them all without weapons if he deems it necessary. " Marvel.com "Castle is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat. His styles of choice being Nash Ryu Ju Jitsu (the four-style martial art founded by his Sensei Adam Nash and the Marine Corps LINE combat system)" wikipedia.com...common guys.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by jgiant
Moon Knight w/o moon powers, Robin, Azrel Bats, Any batman villian Minus clayface and bane on venom...any its possible he could take dd if he has a bad day and they are in a closed area, alot of humans without powers actually...u guys act like he is some fukin retard wit guns, he is master of various forms of combat, "His hand-to-hand combat skills are more then sufficient to allow him to incapacitate and kill men much stronger than he is, as well as to deal with groups of armed and unarmed enemies, killing them all without weapons if he deems it necessary. " Marvel.com "Castle is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat. His styles of choice being Nash Ryu Ju Jitsu (the four-style martial art founded by his Sensei Adam Nash and the Marine Corps LINE combat system)" wikipedia.com...common guys.

All these folks can kill Frank Castle.

jgiant
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
All these folks can kill Frank Castle. You shouldn't be so quick to talk out of ur ass...so ur saying riddler, the pinguin, hell even moon knight who frank has already stalemated twice can kick franks ass...???

LordFear
Killercroc

jgiant
I'll say he takes him sometimes, frank has taken on guys with his strength level before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.