Nick Fury and Shield Rescources of Shiled Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Nick fury gets a deadline of up to 4 months to formulate a plan to kill sentry

Logically, is this possible?

and this is SHILED, not to be confused with SHIELD

ok

lol

but really, shiled is jsut a typo.

and i really fugged up the thread title, but i hope you get the jist of it?

lol

guy222
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Nick fury gets a deadline of up to 4 months to formulate a plan to kill sentry

Logically, is this possible?

and this is SHILED, not to be confused with SHIELD

ok

lol

but really, shiled is jsut a typo.

and i really fugged up the thread title, but i hope you get the jist of it?

lol

Taking Nick. He's a badass

h1a8
Honestly I think a high caliber armor piercing bullet through the head can kill Sentry. I draw this conclusion based off how Iron Man busted his nose with a punch. And how Hulk hurt him with a playful hug.

manorastroman
did you actually read the issue with the hulk/sentry hug? that is such an irrelevent, inapposite gauge of his durability. a better gauge is stalemating genis whilst throwing off planet-destroying energy, or perhaps conversing with the void near the suns corona.

didn't nick fury himself state that he had no way to kill the sentry? and didn't iron man's scans find no physical weakness?

h1a8
Originally posted by manorastroman
did you actually read the issue with the hulk/sentry hug? that is such an irrelevent, inapposite gauge of his durability. a better gauge is stalemating genis whilst throwing off planet-destroying energy, or perhaps conversing with the void near the suns corona.

didn't nick fury himself state that he had no way to kill the sentry? and didn't iron man's scans find no physical weakness?

There are two types of durability. Physical durability and Energy based durability. You must know that Sentry has power over certain forms of energy (especially light) and is very durable against many forms of it. But his physical durability sucks. If not then why did he get his nose busted by weak as# Ironman? And why did Hulk hurt him with that playful hug?

manorastroman
you didn't answer my question. have you actually read the issue in which hulk hugs sentry?

and did you also miss the issue where iron man found no physical weakness? and since when is iron man weak-ass? and actually, that nose bust is not only the only thing that comes close to a low-showing for sentry, but it wasn't a big deal AT ALL.

h1a8
Originally posted by manorastroman
you didn't answer my question. have you actually read the issue in which hulk hugs sentry?

and did you also miss the issue where iron man found no physical weakness? and since when is iron man weak-ass? and actually, that nose bust is not only the only thing that comes close to a low-showing for sentry, but it wasn't a big deal AT ALL.

Yes I have read the comic.
Iron Man is not weak in the relative sense of a human. He's just weak in the relative sense to ubber strong beings (like Sentry, Superman, etc). So comparing him to Sentry, he's a weak as# (not ass...dohh! I wrote it stick out tongue ).
Iron Man has said that before (I think) about finding no weaknesses and still defeated his foe. I don't trust that device he has. I trust more the fact that he busted Sentry's nose though since I've seen it with my own eyes. Superman would have laugh at that punch. Diana would have certainly took it without drawing blood. Even Sentry had troubles getting to Ironman when blasted by his boot fire. He wasn't hurt but still why was he effected by plain jet fire?

manorastroman
for someone so obsessed with elementary logic, you seem to be missing some key elements.

ExtraMision5555
sentry sure seemed to handle business when him and iron man had a breif skirmish

when did he bust his nose tho?

i didnt realize sentry had "human-esque" durability (energy durability aside)

and when was the hulk insident?

h1a8
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
sentry sure seemed to handle business when him and iron man had a breif skirmish

when did he bust his nose tho?

i didnt realize sentry had "human-esque" durability (energy durability aside)

and when was the hulk insident?

He busted his nose in "The Invincible Iron Man-Execute Program part 5 or 6 issue #11".

I think the Hulk incident was in the book where he fought the Void (throwing him into the sun). I don't have that issue so I couldn't tell you the number or title (I read it at Borders Book Store though).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.