Winter Soldier Vs Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
H2H combat first fight

second fight is with standered equiptment

SpunkySmurph
Nick Fury, both, 6-7/10

capt it up
Are you sure? Winter soldier was stated as beign the most talented and naterul fighter capt had ever seen. He was also trained by the same people and know every style capt does.

SpunkySmurph
Well, Nick has stalemated Cap twice, H2H, and at least once when Cap had the shield.

Also, Nick far outclasses Winter Soldier in expierience, and he is just as skilled, if not more.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
H2H combat first fight

second fight is with standered equiptment

Fury

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, Nick has stalemated Cap twice, H2H, and at least once when Cap had the shield.

Also, Nick far outclasses Winter Soldier in expierience, and he is just as skilled, if not more.

so you put Nick at above Capt skills?

Becuase Winter Soldier was stated as bee more talented then Capt at fighting if I am not mistaken so that would put his skill level over Capt own.

SpunkySmurph
so you put Nick at above Capt skills?

Becuase Winter Soldier was stated as bee more talented then Capt at fighting if I am not mistaken so that would put his skill level over Capt own.

Considering Capt has handed it to Winter Soldier, I wouldn't.

capt it up
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Considering Capt has handed it to Winter Soldier, I wouldn't.

Capt him self stated this how ever. also Capt doing that may be due to the fact that Capt has superior strength,speed,agility, and so on.

Not to mention Winter soldier did not want to really fight Capt and was confused.

Give winter soldier capts powers and have him with an un clouded head and I think the out come would be very different

SpunkySmurph
Capt him self stated this how ever. also Capt doing that may be due to the fact that Capt has superior strength,speed,agility, and so on.

Not to mention Winter soldier did not want to really fight Capt and was confused.

Give winter soldier capts powers and have him with an un clouded head and I think the out come would be very different

srug

I take that with a grain of ... however that saying goes

Hyperbole is used often, especially earlier on in a character's career, to endorse his abilities.

Same as Spiderman thinking how tough Daredevil was back when DD wore the red/yellow costume.

It happens quite often.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.