Mad Jim Jasper vs Thanos with IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Utrigita
Would would win ???

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Would would win ???

Thanos w/IG

guy222
Would would win ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Jim_Jaspers

Symmetric Chaos
Wasn't the IG just at a universal level?

I'd give this to 616 Jaspers.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wasn't the IG just at a universal level?

I'd give this to 616 Jaspers.

thanos replaced eternity

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
thanos replaced eternity

eternity = a universe

alternate Jaspers was only killed by universal nulification. According to Merlyn 616 Jaspers is far more powerful than the alternate one.

Thanos is in real trouble.

boriquaking55
IG

Kutulu
Thanos takes it handily.

Reality Gem + Power Gem > Mad Jim Jaspers.

Mider999
jaspers was a omniversal threat does IG fit into that catgory.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Mider999
jaspers was a omniversal threat does IG fit into that catgory.

AW and Thonos basically took over, or were going to take ocer Eternity's role. That leads me to believe they were only Universal threats, not multiversal.

MJJ

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
AW and Thonos basically took over, or were going to take ocer Eternity's role. That leads me to believe they were only Universal threats, not multiversal.

yes

Thanos took over Eternitys position. He became the controlling sentience of the universe, thats all. That was the IG's biggest feat, defeating Eternity.

Supreme being
Thanos wins this i mean the general assumption is that LT>IG which i strongly disagree on but if people are willing to pick MJJ then do you people believe his greater than the LT or perhaps the phoenix force.

Endless Mike
Didn't Magus use the incomplete gauntlet to merge realities together from many universes away?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Didn't Magus use the incomplete gauntlet to merge realities together from many universes away?

Nope. That was a visualization of what he intended to do. He attempted to do so before the opposition attacked and his plans never came to fruition.

guy222
Originally posted by Supreme being
Thanos wins this i mean the general assumption is that LT>IG which i strongly disagree on but if people are willing to pick MJJ then do you people believe his greater than the LT or perhaps the phoenix force.

IMHO, Living Tribunal>IG. I didn't see LT bowing before Adam Warlock. Adam agreed with the judgment. Phoenix Force is immortal. That's a fact. Living Tribunal is #1. His creator is the only one above him.

Utrigita
(and thanos with HOTU (M-body) (you know what I mean other please don't take notice of this prefer to stay out))

Supreme being
IMHO, Living Tribunal>IG. I didn't see LT bowing before Adam Warlock. Adam agreed with the judgment. Phoenix Force is immortal. That's a fact. Living Tribunal is #1. His creator is the only one above him.

Huh huh, well i personally think it depends on whose using the gauntlet.

GalacticStorm

LT agreed with Adam that he needed to determine how his power would fare against the IGs as he was unsure. With that in mind noone can say that LT is conclusively beyond the IG.

Lt said it would take a reality destroying conflict to find out if he could make Adam submit through force. He then went on to talk Adam out of a confrontation BEFORE he could apply his ruling and when Adam was guilt tripped out of fighting back and submitted THEN LT applied his ruling. THEN LT stopped an inanimate object from working. Thats totally different to overpowering a manned Infinity Gauntlet.

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
LT agreed with Adam that he needed to determine how his power would fare against the IGs as he was unsure. With that in mind noone can say that LT is conclusively beyond the IG.

Lt said it would take a reality destroying conflict to find out if he could make Adam submit through force. He then went on to talk Adam out of a confrontation BEFORE he could apply his ruling and when Adam was guilt tripped out of fighting back and submitted THEN LT applied his ruling. THEN LT stopped an inanimate object from working. Thats totally different to overpowering a manned Infinity Gauntlet.

Cool. Adam w/IG fights Living Tribunal. Guess who wins. Taking Living Tribunal. Remember Adam was insane at the time, was Tribunal afraid. No. smile

GalacticStorm
Cool. Adam w/IG fights Living Tribunal. Guess who wins. Taking Living Tribunal. Remember Adam was insane at the time, was Tribunal afraid. No. smile

And yet LT never proved in that situation he was beyond the IG.

He admitted he didnt know how his power would fare against the IGs

He said he it would take a reality destroying confrontation to see if he could enforce his ruling and he avoided such a conflict by talking Adam out of it.

After guilt tripping Adam THEN he applied his ruling.

Thats not evidence that LT is beyond the IG.

Endless Mike
Wait, let me get this straight: You say the IG is only universal, LT = IG in power, yet LT is far more than universal, and Eternity, even Multi-Eternity, is inferior to LT.

GalacticStorm
Wait, let me get this straight: You say the IG is only universal, LT = IG in power, yet LT is far more than universal, and Eternity, even Multi-Eternity, is inferior to LT.

LT like many other cosmic forces utilizes Mbodys. Which can explain his number of poor showings in continuity.

What im saying is that that IG confrontation is NOT evidence of LT being beyond the IG. There is no evidence of that, therefore people cannot claim him to be because of his role. Role and power level dont necessarily come hand in hand.

rotiart
LT like many other cosmic forces utilizes Mbodys. Which can explain his number of poor showings in continuity.

What im saying is that that IG confrontation is NOT evidence of LT being beyond the IG. There is no evidence of that, therefore people cannot claim him to be because of his role. Role and power level dont necessarily come hand in hand.

This is me going off of memory since i have read lt or the ig in a bit ... but

In all the multiverse there is but one LT.... if you're seeing LT that's the only one there is.

When AW challenged LT, LT say something about the countless lives and realities that would be lost....

An incomplete IG was shown trying to merge two realities together, however it wouldn't hold since he didn't have the reality gem.

The IG was shown to easily overwhelm all the powers of the universe, including Eternity at the same time.

When LT gave power back to the IG. Just feeling that much power go into the gauntlet caused Eternity to pass out.

LT is not shown greater than the IG. If he were he would have ruled against it. LT only rules against possible multiversal threats... let when LT thought Korvac was powerful enough to endanger other planes.

"Is that the kind of GOD you are".

Its been said that LT's 3 faces refer to:
Eternity, Galactus, Death and/or
Order, Inbetweener, Chaos.

Lets say you have two equally stronger guys
1 guy is a pacifist, the other... crazy. If the pacifist doesn't put up a fight, he automatically loses and possibly dies. That doesn't mean he was weaker, it just means the other guy took advantage of the situation.

illadelph12
Tsk tsk GS.

guy222

He said he it would take a reality destroying confrontation to see if he could enforce his ruling and he avoided such a conflict by talking Adam out of it.

Sounds fair. Didn't see Tribunal bowing before Adam. Adam went along, that's how it went. I hope none of us are saying Adam is capable of destroying one who can blink anyone *** out of existence. smile

guy222

I agree, GS about m bodies.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by rotiart
This is me going off of memory since i have read lt or the ig in a bit ... but

In all the multiverse there is but one LT.... if you're seeing LT that's the only one there is.

There is only one LT, who happens to employ Mbodys as illustrated in Quasar:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/508531155.jpg

and as put forward as the reason for his poor showing in the last planet standing.

When AW challenged LT, LT say something about the countless lives and realities that would be lost....

No offence but whats your point?

An incomplete IG was shown trying to merge two realities together, however it wouldn't hold since he didn't have the reality gem.

No it was NOT.

An incomplete IG was wielded by Magus and was intended to be used to join two universes together.

Magus visualizes his plan:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/1210205295.jpg

A portrayal which shows the two universes MERGED.

On the next page Xavier talks of feeling the Earth metamorphosizING:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/1210205327.jpg

On the page after that Galactus talks of feeling energy levels up in Magus' dimension and ALTERATIONS in 616:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/1210205339.jpg

If the first scene was actuality as opposed to a visualization then Xavier and Galactus would not be feeling something slowly happening as the first scene depicts the realities merged. It was a visualization of a plan which got halted by Magus' opposition.

The IG was shown to easily overwhelm all the powers of the universe, including Eternity at the same time.

When LT gave power back to the IG. Just feeling that much power go into the gauntlet caused Eternity to pass out.

The crux of the matter is LT interfered with the workings of an inanimate object. He admitted he didnt know how his power would fare against a manned IG.

LT is not shown greater than the IG.

Agreed

If he were he would have ruled against it. LT only rules against possible multiversal threats... let when LT thought Korvac was powerful enough to endanger other planes.

"Is that the kind of GOD you are".

Its been said that LT's 3 faces refer to:
Eternity, Galactus, Death and/or
Order, Inbetweener, Chaos.

Not sure what youre talking about here.

Lets say you have two equally stronger guys
1 guy is a pacifist, the other... crazy. If the pacifist doesn't put up a fight, he automatically loses and possibly dies. That doesn't mean he was weaker, it just means the other guy took advantage of the situation.

Adam mocked LT and it was portrayed that LT didnt know how his power would fare against the IG.

LT didnt verify his comparative power through a struggle and hasnt done so since via a greater on panel feat.

Interfering with the workings of an inanimate object is very different to overpowering a manned weapon.

Again i refer to my much used analogy.

A mechanic with a wrench can disable a stationary unmanned tank with a wrench and make it unusable for others, however how would that mechanic fare against a manned tank?

Dont get me wrong, im not saying that LT ISNT greater than the IG. Im just saying that that scene in Infinity Watch isnt evidence of it and neither is the fact that his ruling stopped it from working. Especially not when the ruling was applied to an inanimate object and when LT's ruling has since amounted to nothing as the gauntlet has been used in continuity on occassions since his supposed final ruling.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by illadelph12
Tsk tsk GS.

big grin

What? confused

Just stating the truth. That that scene isn't irrefutable evidence of LT being greater. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he isn't greater (because his role and the regard other characters have him would suggest he is) however there's no on panel proof that conclusively makes it so.

GalacticStorm
Didn't see Tribunal bowing before Adam.

Didnt see anyone bowing before Adam in that scene, whats your point?

Adam went along, that's how it went.

Adam went along after being guilt tripped. He wasnt forced along through fear or after acknowledging LT as a greater power. He threatened LT and it was presented that LT didnt know how his power compared to the IG.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261768.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261873.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261874.jpg

LT then went on to talk Adam out of a confrontation.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261850.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261912.jpg

I hope none of us are saying Adam is capable of destroying one who can blink anyone *** out of existence. smile

Anyone? no Most powers? yes

All im saying is that theres no on panel evidence that LT is greater than the IG. Im not saying hes not as he is held in such high regard and his ROLE would suggest that he is greater than the IG, however when it came down to it, LT certainly wasnt shown to be an omnipotent force who could just overpower the IG if that was his will. He was presented as a cautious, but powerful figure who not knowing his comparative power opted to talk Adam out of a cobfrontation for the good of the reality it is his role to protect.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Even Eternity said on panel that the IG only gave the wearer control over THIS reality. THE IG IS NOT MULTIVERSAL.

guy222
Didnt see anyone bowing before Adam in that scene, whats your point?

Adam went along after being guilt tripped. He wasnt forced along through fear or after acknowledging LT as a greater power. He threatened LT and it was presented that LT didnt know how his power compared to the IG.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261768.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261873.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261874.jpg

LT then went on to talk Adam out of a confrontation.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261850.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715261912.jpg

Anyone? no Most powers? yes

All im saying is that theres no on panel evidence that LT is greater than the IG. Im not saying hes not as he is held in such high regard and his ROLE would suggest that he is greater than the IG, however when it came down to it, LT certainly wasnt shown to be an omnipotent force who could just overpower the IG if that was his will. He was presented as a cautious, but powerful figure who not knowing his comparative power opted to talk Adam out of a cobfrontation for the good of the reality it is his role to protect.

Good scans, GS. I have the book as well. One who has the avatar, one who knows all about Living Tribunal. My retort is simple, Living Tribunal is above Adam with IG. I truly value ur opinion. It merits a worthy debate.

For the thread, Thanos w/IG destroys a warper

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Even Eternity said on panel that the IG only gave the wearer control over THIS reality. THE IG IS NOT MULTIVERSAL.

yes

The point is cemented into continuity even further by the revelation that the IG derives its power from the Big Bang:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/36012303242.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/36012325176.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/36310365351.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/36310365418.jpg

Not saying that the IG is greater than LT just saying that the instance ive posted scans of above is NOT evidence of LT being greater. If anything it contradicts such a notion.

GalacticStorm
My retort is simple, Living Tribunal is above Adam with IG.

Youre entitled to your opinion, however unsupported it may be lol

I truly value ur opinion. It merits a worthy debate.

Thank you. I value yours to. smile

For the thread, Thanos w/IG destroys a warper

I tend to agree. wink

guy222
Youre entitled to your opinion, however unsupported it may be lol

Thank you. I value yours to. smile

I tend to agree. wink

Goin back to work. U be safe smile

starlock
thanos with the I.G for the win

HigH ScholaR
Thanos taks this, he just issues a command disabling jim jaspers ability

Thanos: Jim jasper no longer has his reality altering abilities in this universe.

guy222
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Thanos taks this, he just issues a command disabling jim jaspers ability

Thanos: Jim jasper no longer has his reality altering abilities in this universe.

i agree

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What are you babbling about? He did things in several universews in Infinity wAr. Even if you don't think he controled them, you have to admit he effected them.

Symmetric Chaos
MJJ doesn't have any feats that put him above the IG really.

Sure he presumably punked Infinity and Eternity but the IG has does the same thing. Myrlen said that 616 Jaspers was more powerful than 238 but never by how much.

IMO this would be a stalemate but with the possibility of an edge to the IG due to feats and lack of data about MJJ's militations

TricksterPriest
Current MJJ wins. And here's why. He's got the powers of the fury and he's more powerful than he was last time. And I'm not sure beating the Fury is within the IG's power.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Current MJJ wins. And here's why. He's got the powers of the fury and he's more powerful than he was last time. And I'm not sure beating the Fury is within the IG's power.

Except for how CapBritain sent him flying with one punch.

TricksterPriest
Sym, the Fury survived a universe getting nuked. And Captain Britain didn't beat the fury, it was heavily drained from fighting MJJ.

I just don't see the IG winning over this new MJJ easily.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sym, the Fury survived a universe getting nuked. And Captain Britain didn't beat the fury, it was heavily drained from fighting MJJ.

I just don't see the IG winning over this new MJJ easily.

Actually I was commenting on how the only thing that I remeber Jasper/Fury doing since revival was introdcing himself and getting punched.

Mr Master
This is a great battle.

I'm not sure who takes it.

MJJ's powers continuously grow, and they start at the Universal level,

in other words, Jaspers 616 can Remake the Universe right off the bat.

But his power must expand from there.

Erasing the Universe will not hurt Jaspers 616.

In fact, other than his Un-Space vulnarability, he has no known weakness that I know of.

Even if Thanos were to figure this out with the Mind Gem,

Thanos has to find a Universal Area that has been erased from existence.

That's how Fury won, he revisited the Universe that was Nullified by the Dimensional Development Court or Omniversal Trubune,

namely 238.

Mr Master
One things for sure,

given time,

Japsers can definitely Warp the Omniverse.

IG can't.

Utrigita
Then we say first Thanos W/IG battles 616 and then 238.

Mr Master
Then we say first Thanos W/IG battles 616 and then 238.

The interesting thing, the New Japsers 616 is Merged with the Fury.

If Jaspers has the Fury's incredible Teleportation capabilities,

I really can't see anyone stopping him, save LT.

Utrigita
Yes you showed a scan on the HOM Wanda vs Magus, with Jasper merging with Fury but in that it only said that the Multiverse was in danger, correct my if I am wrong.

Mr Master
Yes you showed a scan on the HOM Wanda vs Magus, with Jasper merging with Fury but in that it only said that the Multiverse was in danger, correct my if I am wrong.

Your're right.

We'll have to wait and see what happens On Panel

Utrigita
yes then we will restart the discussion...

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
The interesting thing, the New Japsers 616 is Merged with the Fury.

If Jaspers has the Fury's incredible Teleportation capabilities,

I really can't see anyone stopping him, save LT.

i agree

Galan007
If Thanos /w/ IG doesn't take out MJJ very quickly at the start of this battle, then I believe MJJ's power could eventually overtake the IG.

Nikkolas
I have a question.

Can different people with the IG have different power-levels with it?

Hence why LT intervened with Warlock, not Thanos? A universal matter is below him. But, if Warlock threatened the multiverse when he got it, it should catch his attention.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I have a question.

Can different people with the IG have different power-levels with it? The IG will always have the same overall power, but different IG wielders can control the energies of the IG to a greater degree.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
The IG will always have the same overall power, but different IG wielders can control the energies of the IG to a greater degree.

Galan, do u believe Adam wielded the Gauntlet better than Thanos?

qqqqqqq
Galan, do u believe Adam wielded the Gauntlet better than Thanos? thanos talked too much

Galan007
Galan, do u believe Adam wielded the Gauntlet better than Thanos? For the short time Warlock had it........... yes, I do think he wielded it better then Thanos.

But at the same time, it was driving him insane.

Mr Master
Thanos and Warlock had the same capabilities with the IG.

The difference between the two is their Will to control the power.

Thanos only wanted One Universe, and so the LT understood this to be the Truth and a fact that would not change.

On the other hand, Warlock didn't want any Universe, Not even One,

but like Galan said Warlock was showing signs of madness, or as the LT proclaimed, he became "Mentally Unfit" to be "god" ...

This is a danger to the Multiverse and possibly beyond, so the LT was forced to intervene.

Thanos could have endangered the Multiverse or more just as much as Warlock.

King Kandy
Galan, do u believe Adam wielded the Gauntlet better than Thanos?
Yes, it took Thanos a whole issue to ice the Abstracts, it only took Warlock one page.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yes, it took Thanos a whole issue to ice the Abstracts, it only took Warlock one page.

Let's not forget though,

the Abstracts didn't attack Warlock, the Abstracts were like sitting ducks.

Besides the Abstracts attacked Thanos individually, that's why it took 7 pages, not a whole issue.

Nebula whooped the Cosmics in one page and all at the same time, Eternity wasn't there but still, no way Nebula is better equipped than Thanos.

GalacticStorm
One things for sure,

given time,

IG can't.

You cant say definitely because that hasnt been shown to be the case on panel.

Merlyn speculated that he would become such a threat.

We were shown future possibilities where Jaspers had become a great threat to existence hopwever they were possibilities. None of that actually happened, so you are wrong to say that.

draxx_tOfU
One things for sure,

given time,

IG can't.

i could say the same for David Richards Hyperstorm...given time...

Galan007
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i could say the same for David Richards Hyperstorm...given time... Hyperstorm........... A threat to the Omniverse?

hysterical

draxx_tOfU
well, he's a reality warper and can access ANY mutant power as if his own...

check his defunct respect thread, it says that he will be the most powerful person ever born...

and i mentioned david, not jonathan richards whom galactus and franklin stalemated...

that's why i said, "given time"... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Utrigita
host, host, Hyperstorm didn't stalemate Galactus (God almighty I hate that view)

Galan007
well, he's a reality warper and can access ANY mutant power as if his own...

check his defunct respect thread, it says that he will be the most powerful person ever born...

and i mentioned david, not jonathan richards whom galactus and franklin stalemated...

that's why i said, "given time"... roll eyes (sarcastic) I never have seen anything which might suggest that DR could ever be much more then a Universal threat, let alone an Omniversal threat. doped

draxx_tOfU
I never have seen anything which might suggest that DR could ever be much more then a Universal threat, let alone an Omniversal threat. doped

exactly, hence why i said "given time"... roll eyes (sarcastic)

did my earlier post outright say tha DR is an omniversal threat? confused

your comprehension must be cloudy today...

Galan007
exactly, hence why i said "given time"... roll eyes (sarcastic)

did my earlier post outright say tha DR is an omniversal threat? confused

your comprehension must be cloudy today... I don't care how much time you "give him", he simply does not posses that kind of power.......... Even "potentially". no

draxx_tOfU
actually, he does, given time...

true, that he lacks feats, but those few are enough to raise eyebrows...

it can be said that it's in his powerset...

an example would be mister m...

Galan007
true, that he lacks feats, but those few are enough to raise eyebrows...

it can be said that it's in his powerset...It can also be said that it's not in his powerset to be an Omniversal threat.

an example would be mister m... What do you mean? hum

draxx_tOfU
**sigh**

meaning he has the potential sans feats...

draxx_tOfU
It can also be said that it's not in his powerset to be an Omniversal threat.hum

tell me then, do you know DR's powers?

Galan007
**sigh**

meaning he has the potential sans feats... "**sigh**" roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's your opinion, but DR has never been stated/shown as more then a Universal threat.

MJJ was actually stated as an Omniversal threat.

Galan007
tell me then, do you know DR's powers? Yes, and they have never been shown to have Omniversal potential.

Stop over-hyping this guy to ridiculous levels.

draxx_tOfU
yeah, as a child, he was only stated to be the most powerful mutant... roll eyes (sarcastic)

which part of "given time" dont you understand anyway...

Galan007
which part of "given time" dont you understand anyway... What part of "there's not enough time in the world" don't you understand?

Your the only person I have ever seen that has hyped up DR to the point where he now "can be" an Omniversal threat. laughing out loud

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thanos doesn't job this time. Didn't Jaspers get punched and taken out by Capt. Britian?

Galan007
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Didn't Jaspers get punched and taken out by Capt. Britian? Not one time did this happen.

Cap Britain did punch MJJ, but it did nothing at all.

draxx_tOfU
What part of "there's not enough time in the world" don't you understand?

Your the only person I have ever seen that has hyped up DR to the point where he now "can be" an Omniversal threat. laughing out loud

im not hyping him...

oh and...

marvel writers>>your opinion laughing out loud

wow, and to get your facts straight, you can scrutinize all my posts and tell me where i outright said that he's an omniversal threat... eek!

scrutinize it well, then quote me, ok?

Galan007
im not hyping him...Calling DR a potential threat to the Omniverse is most certainly over-hyping the character.

oh and...

marvel writers>>your opinion laughing out loud Show me a single scan that the Marvel writers published that says/shows DR can potentially be an Omniversal threat. I bet you can't fine one.

Marvel Writers opinion>>your opinion as well. wink

wow, and to get your facts straight, you can scrutinize all my posts and tell me where i outright said that he's an omniversal threat... eek!

scrutinize it well, then quote me, ok? I never once said that you outright called him an Omniversal threat.

But saying that he can be an Omniversal threat is just as ridiculous.

draxx_tOfU
Calling DR a potential threat to the Omniverse is most certainly over-hyping the character.

pwned by your own statement... eek!

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

nuff said...

Galan007
pwned by your own statement... eek!

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

nuff said... Your not too bright are you??

Do you know what the word "potentially" means?

You obviously don't:

Potential{lly}:

1 : existing in possibility : capable of development into actuality <potential benefits>

2 : expressing possibility; specifically : of, relating to, or constituting a verb phrase expressing possibility, liberty, or power by the use of an auxiliary with the infinitive of the verb (as in "it may rain"wink

So like I said before,

"I never once said that you outright called DR a threat to the Omniverse." doped

LORDSIDIOUS01
Not one time did this happen.

Cap Britain did punch MJJ, but it did nothing at all.

I thought that he stayed down.

Galan007
I thought that he stayed down. Nope, at this point MJJ started warping reality in order to toy around with Cap. Britain.

draxx_tOfU
Your not too bright are you??

Do you know what the word "potentially" means?

You obviously don't:

Potential{lly}:

1 : existing in possibility : capable of development into actuality <potential benefits>

2 : expressing possibility; specifically : of, relating to, or constituting a verb phrase expressing possibility, liberty, or power by the use of an auxiliary with the infinitive of the verb (as in "it may rain"wink

So like I said, I never once said that you outright called DR a threat to the Omniverse. doped

why do you discount his potentiality?

have you seen the future of marvel comics?

and yes, going by the above definition, he has the potential...

look at DR's lineage, his powers, he has the ability to have ANY mutant power there is as if it were his OWN...

yes, he has not displayed that, but he has the ABILITY, that's why he has the "potential"...

do you copy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

draxx_tOfU
Your not too bright are you??doped

if im not bright, i shudder at what to think of you...

Galan007
why do you discount his potentiality?

have you seen the future of marvel comics?

and yes, going by the above definition, he has the potential...

look at DR's lineage, his powers, he has the ability to have ANY mutant power there is as if it were his OWN...

yes, he has not displayed that, but he has the ABILITY, that's why he has the "potential"...

do you copy? roll eyes (sarcastic) no

You are a lost cause.

draxx_tOfU
no

You are a lost cause.

you describing yourself...

Galan007
I thought that he stayed down. Here's exactly what happened.

Cap. Britain gets in a shot on MJJ, then MJJ simply plays around with him. CB's punch did nothing:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2963/mjjee4.th.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/731/mjj33qr6.th.jpg

Bye-Bye CB:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/818/mjj2rs2.th.jpg

Galan007
you describing yourself... Sure I am buddy. thumb up

Endless Mike
Besides, if you want to play that way (say a character is weak because they were hit by a weaker character), then Thanos with the IG was stabbed by Wolverine, knocked back by Spider-man, etc.

draxx_tOfU
that's what i thought...

pseudo-intellectuals these days...

Galan007
Besides, if you want to play that way (say a character is weak because they were hit by a weaker character), then Thanos with the IG was stabbed by Wolverine, knocked back by Spider-man, etc. Correct.

And there again, it did nothing.

Galan007
that's what i thought...

pseudo-intellectuals these days... laughing out loud

Keep talking yourself up, it makes you look smarter......... I promise. doped

draxx_tOfU
of course you dont buddy... thumb up

Mider999
soooooooooooo who wins jim jaspers

guy222
Here's exactly what happened.

Cap. Britain gets in a shot on MJJ, then MJJ simply plays around with him. CB's punch did nothing:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2963/mjjee4.th.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/731/mjj33qr6.th.jpg

Bye-Bye CB:
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/818/mjj2rs2.th.jpg

Galan, what book is that

WhiteWitchKing
The IG will always have the same overall power, but different IG wielders can control the energies of the IG to a greater degree.

This is how I took it. But looking back at Warlock's trial, Warlock claimed that Eternity wanted the IG so he'd surpass LT's master. The ironic part is that no one refuted Warlock's claim, not even LT. It maybe that knowledge enables users to access more of the IG or infinity x infinity > LT.

But aside from the usual I argue over how can destroy how many structures, the IG has only been stopped by LT. MJJ has all the hype, but can he fight the fight against the abstracts and win?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
the IG has only been stopped by LT. MJJ has all the hype, but can he fight the fight against the abstracts and win?

yup, it basically boils down to this statement...

can the omniversal threat take on the multiversal judge himself?

Galan007
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
MJJ has all the hype, but can he fight the fight against the abstracts and win? As I'm sure you know, that's all up in the air at this point, simply because MJJ has never fought an abstract being outright.

We do know that MJJ easily warped the entire 616 Universe (Eternity), and made it his own. And in the IG saga, whom was the only being that surpassed Eternity, save the Gauntlet? LT perhaps?

We also know, if left unchecked, MJJ would have been an Omniversal threat.

I still go with my original opinion, which is.....

The IG can overcome MJJ if it finishes the battle early.

But if MJJ is allowed time to grow more powerful, then it may be a different story IMO.

Galan007
Galan, what book is that "X-Men Archives: Featuring Captain Britain #6"

GalacticStorm

We do know that MJJ easily warped the entire 616 Universe (Eternity), and made it his own.

Where did this happen? Jaspers 616 created a reality warp on planet Earth and was allegedly more powerful than Jaspers 238 who was the one who actually warped an entire universe. But where did Jaspers 616 actually warp a universe. Have you got scans illustrating the point conclusively? Im interested thats all.

Galan007
Where did this happen? Jaspers 616 created a reality warp on planet Earth and was allegedly more powerful than Jaspers 238 who was the one who actually warped an entire universe. But where did Jaspers 616 actually warp a universe. Have you got scans illustrating the point conclusively? Im interested thats all. He is lonely, but he is also GOD":
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1632/mjj34mr9.th.jpg

"And he makes friends easily":
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4425/mjj35ah5.th.jpg

"You can call me Mad. I made you":
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4947/mjj36bp2.th.jpg

"I made everything actually."

"I made the sky, the tiger, the lamb.......... I made the stars":
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9720/mjj37pl0.th.jpg

GalacticStorm
He is lonely, but he is also GOD":
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1632/mjj34mr9.th.jpg

"And he makes friends easily":
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4425/mjj35ah5.th.jpg

"You can call me Mad. I made you":
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4947/mjj36bp2.th.jpg

"I made everything actually."

"I made the sky, the tiger, the lamb.......... I made the stars":
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9720/mjj37pl0.th.jpg

Just as i thought. Have you actually read the title or are you just going by scans provided by another member who told you what these scans were showing?

Just asking because you know thats Jaspers 238 right? erm

Galan007
Just as i thought. Have you actually read the title or are you just going by scans provided by another member who told you what these scans were showing?

Just asking because you know thats Jaspers 238 right? erm Nope, those are my scans.

And that is 616 Jaspers. wink

GalacticStorm
Nope, those are my scans.

And that is 616 Jaspers. wink

It was Jaspers 238 that created the Alice in Wonderland themed "Crazy Gang" and it was only Jaspers 238 that warped his entire universe.

Jaspers 616 warped the planet.

Galan007
It was Jaspers 238 that created the Alice in Wonderland themed "Crazy Gang and it was only Jaspers 238 that warped his entire universe.

Jaspers 616 warped the planet. Wrong.

At this point in the story, 238 Jaspers had long since been killed.

That is 616 Jaspers friend.

GalacticStorm
Wrong.

At this point in the story, 238 Jaspers had long since been killed.

That is 616 Jaspers friend.

What issue is that from? I'll investigate for myself and come back to you.

You do realise however that the handbooks state that 616 Jaspers only warped Earth 616 before he was confronted with the Fury. So if those scans are indeed 616 Jaspers, aside from his word that he created everything, there is no proof that that actually was the case and officially its discounted.

So could you please let me know what issue that came from just so that i can check for myself that that is indeed Jaspers 616?

Galan007
What issue is that from? I'll investigate for myself and come back to you.

You do realise however that the handbooks state that 616 Jaspers only warped Earth 616 before he was confronted with the Fury. So if those scans are indeed 616 Jaspers, aside from his word that he created everything, there is no proof that that actually was the case and officially its discounted.

So could you please let me know What issue that came from just so that i can check for myself that that is indeed Jaspers 616? What handbooks say doesn't matter to me in this case. On-Panel, 616 Jaspers clearly warped the 616 Universe.

You go right ahead and investigate for yourself.

Jaspers in the 238 Universe is destroyed in "X-Men Archives: Feat. Captain Britain #4"

And those scans I posted of 616 MJJ are from "X-Men Archives: Feat. Captain Britain #7", just before he fights Fury in the same comic.

And if you want to additionally make sure that the scans I posted are 616 Jaspers, this can also be found in "X-Men Archives: Feat. Captain Britain #6".

doped

GalacticStorm
Its cool. Ive just realized i had the relevant issues (Mighty World Of Marvel) anyway. Jaspers is actually depicted warping the reality of the U.K and presumably the planet (as presumed by the handbook alone) and that is all:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5269/captainbritain198384mwozm5.gif

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3711/captainbritain198384mwoie1.gif

Him claiming to have created the stars and claiming to have created everything is not proof that he actually did those things when

a) Its not depicted on panel

b) The story he performed most of his warping in was called Arnarchy in the UK

c) He was mad and talked bull.

His word alone without on panel depiction or at least verification from reputable sources such as captions just isnt good enough in light of those points. Plus officially its stated that he warped only the country and presumably the planet.

In his reality warp he very well could have created everything, he really could have created stars in his reality warp as nothing has to make sense in a warped reality, scale and physics need not apply, look at this for example:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/5013092487.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/5013092478.jpg

However unless you can find evidence that states 616 Jaspers warped the entire 616 universe as opposed to just planet Earth as he was SHOWN to do then those scans with Jaspers saying he created everything and he made the stars arent proof that he warped the universe, because he could have done does things within the global scale warp he was shown and stated to have created.

GalacticStorm
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/5013175063.jpg

Galan007
However unless you can find evidence that states 616 Jaspers warped the entire 616 universe as opposed to just planet Earth as he was SHOWN to do then those scans with Jaspers saying he created everything and he made the stars arent proof that he warped the universe, because he could have done does things within the global scale warp he was shown and stated to have created. Right, and him saying he made everything including the stars, means nothing huh? laughing he made the stars but his reality warp was just contained to Earth? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I knew you would try and find a way to weasel out of it, but that's no big deal.

Everyone who has watched you debate knows that you try to downplay almost every characters power (with the exception of the Phoenix) roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is no different.

Mr Master
Its cool. Ive just realized i had the relevant issues (Mighty World Of Marvel) anyway. Jaspers is actually depicted warping the reality of the U.K and presumably the planet (as presumed by the handbook alone) and that is all:

However unless you can find evidence that states 616 Jaspers warped the entire 616 universe as opposed to just planet Earth as he was SHOWN to do then those scans with Jaspers saying he created everything and he made the stars arent proof that he warped the universe, because he could have done does things within the global scale warp he was shown and stated to have created.

You forgot this one ol' chum' ....

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7223/m18gy5.th.jpg

Jaspers wasn't lying,

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg
"I made the Stars"

And who said the Bio diagrees?

"BOTH Jaspers could EFFORTLESSLY WARP REALITY on a DIMENSION-WIDE SCALE"
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/517/71987323oc3.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Marvel 2006 Jaspers Bio)

GalacticStorm
Right, and him saying he made everything including the stars, means nothing huh? laughing he made the stars but his reality warp was just contained to Earth? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I knew you would try and find a way to weasel out of it, but that's no big deal.

Everyone who has watched you debate knows that you try to downplay almost every characters power (with the exception of the Phoenix) roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is no different.

Nope. Youre trying to demean my character because im merely disagreeing with you.

The point of the matter is that Jaspers' word alone is not evidence if it is not depicted on panel or verified by a reputable source.

What was actually depicted on panel and what Jaspers was actually stated to do was warp reality of the U.K. That is the on panel evidence.

It is stated that Jaspers created a reality warp that engulfed the U.K and its presumed the planet. With that in mind, Jaspers could very well have claimed to have created everything and that would be true. Within his reality warp he could have made the stars. Dont try and clown me for saying that because as i have demonstrated with on panel evidence that is entirely conceivable as reality warping doesnt have to make real world sense. Physics dont apply.

You are speculating that Jaspers warped the entire universe, based on an ambiguous sentence and with no on panel depiction to back up YOUR OPINION.

I have on panel depiction of Jaspers warping and doing stuff just to the U.K and i have an official source saying thats all he did.

Come up with evidence or concede the point.

Do not insult or attempt to demean my character for portraying a different interpretation to you, especially when mine is officially backed. erm

GalacticStorm
You forgot this one ol' chum' ....

Jaspers wasn't lying,

Making a star lit landscape is NOT proof that Jaspers warped the entire 616 universe. The man warps reality and within his reality warp he could shape any landscape or environment he could imagine.

Show me sources stating he actually warped the entire 616 dimension or forget it.

Noones doubting Jaspers power, thats all that entry refers to. What im doubting is the fact that Jaspers 616 warped the entire 616 universe when he wasnt shown to or stated to on panel. That entry doesnt help you on that point. It tells you hes capable of it not that he actually did it.

Galan007
So if a being can make stars, his powers are only planetary???? Please, that's digging deep.

And if your bio is Official evidence that can't be disputed, lets look at the part that says. 238 Jaspers warped his Universe, and 616 Jaspers was much more powerful.

So if 238 Jaspers was much weaker then 616 Jaspers (as your bio implies), then this means it's nothing for 616 to warp a Universe.

If you dispute this in any way, then throw out your whole bio, because you can't pick and choose what you debate.

Mr Master
Making a star lit landscape is NOT proof that Jaspers warped the entire 616 universe. The man warps reality and within his reality warp he could shape any landscape or environment he could imagine.

Show me sources stating he actually warped the entire 616 dimension or forget it.

Whatever,

we ALL agree that Jaspers 616 WARPED the 616 Universe,

you're Not going to change that with your biased logic,

not now not ever.

Noones doubting Jaspers power, thats all that entry refers to. What im doubting is the fact that Jaspers 616 warped the entire 616 universe when he wasnt shown to or stated to on panel. That entry doesnt help you on that point. It tells you hes capable of it not that he actually did it.

Right,

Jaspers 238 was only capable of it too. cool

GalacticStorm
So if a being can make stars, his powers are only planetary???? Please, that's digging deep.

And if your bio is Official evidence that can't be disputed, lets look at the part that says. 238 Jaspers warped his Universe, and 616 Jaspers was much more powerful.

So if 238 Jaspers was much weaker then 616 Jaspers (as your bio implies), then this means it's nothing for 616 to warp a Universe.

If you dispute this in any way, then throw out your whole bio, because you can't pick and choose what you debate.

Please read my entire posts Galan before replying to them.

Im not arguing that Jaspers power is just planetary. Thats what you've said i said.

Im not arguing that Jaspers couldnt warp the universe. Thats what you said i said.

Im arguing against the fact that 616 Jaspers ACTUALLY DID warp the entire universe as you claim when on panel he was shown to have just created a reality warp that swept across the U.K (with the story title being Anarchy in the uk and with Captain Britain telling Jaspers he cant cause this trouble in his country)

Mr Master
Nuff said'

Jaspers wasn't lying,

"I made the Stars"

laughing out loud

Galan007
when on panel he was shown to have just created a reality warp that swept across the U.K (with the story title being Anarchy in the uk and with Captain Britain telling Jaspers he cant cause this trouble in his country) On-Panel MJJ said he made EVERYTHING including the STARS.

Your opinion is that this means he just warped the planet.

I'm done with this though....... it gets far too repetitive.

GalacticStorm
Whatever,

we ALL agree that Jaspers 616 WARPED the 616 Universe,

you're Not going to change that with your biased logic,

not now not ever.

Dont speak for the forum. You dont have the right to. Please acknowledge that. big grin

Why is my knowledge biased? Because it is contrary to your delusions? laughing out loud

You can believe whatever you want to believe but as long as your unsupported on panel and by official sources, a fat lotta good that'll do you on these forums!! eek! laughing

Right,

Jaspers 238 was only capable of it too. cool

Who said that? I certainly never. Please read posts properly before talking your mess. smile

I dont doubt Jaspers could warp the universe, im doubting that thats what he did actually do.

On panel he wasnt depicted warping anything but the planet, the official bio supports this and all you have is an ambiguous line from Jaspers about him creating everything and creating the stars (forgetting that within his global reality warp that he was actually shown to have made, that could very well be the case.) wink

Mr Master
Nuff said

Jim Jaspers is the 616 Universe ....

Jaspers wasn't lying,

"I made the Stars"

yawn

GalacticStorm
On-Panel MJJ said he made EVERYTHING including the STARS.

Your opinion is that this means he just warped the planet.

The other panel evidence would show otherwise.

I'm done with this though....... it gets far too repeditive.

On panel youre right Jaspers did say that. You however are speculating that he meant the entire universe. Youre forgetting to acknowledge the fact that the story all took place in the U.K and that Jaspers was only ever shown warping the country. His reality warp only ever covered the U.K on panel and the handbook said possibly the planet. With that in mind Jaspers saying he created everything is true because he would determine everything within his warp. Your speculation is unsupported on panel and officially via the bios account of what happened.

Just to reiterate im not saying he couldnt warp the universe, im just disputing your assertion that he actually did during his time on panel.

Please show me where this was depicted and it was actually stated, prove me and the bio wrong or step down.

GalacticStorm
Handled on the previous page:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/439931_6-mad-jim-jasper-vs-thanos-with-ig

As ever, with nothing new to say, with no conclusive on panel evidence to back your point, no on panel evidence to prove mine and the official bio entry wrong, you resort to reposting your tired opinion.

Carry on Mr Master. smile

Galan007
and that Jaspers was only ever shown warping the country. Except for the part where he made Everything including the Stars.

Please show me where this was depicted and it was actually stated, prove me and the bio wrong or step down. He made Everything including the Stars, blah, blah, blah.

See what I mean about this repetitive thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
There's no point in debating with gs anymore,

overwhelming evidence contradicts his claims, both On Panel and in the Bio and still he goes on ...

firefirefireph

laughing

GalacticStorm
Except for the part where he made Everything including that Stars.

Given the fact that he was only ever shown on panel to have warped the U.K , given the fact that he was only ever accosted for doing harm to a COUNTRY:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3711/captainbritain198384mwoie1.gif

then that could easily be interpreated as he determined everything within his reality warp.

You are speculating and you are contradicted by on panel events and an official handbook entry. You are not in a good position. no

He made Everything including the Stars, blah, blah, blah.

See what I mean about this repetitive thing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Provide some evidence that actually states the point youre trying to make, because that ambiguous statement alone is useless when it comes alongside on panel evidence and statements showing his reality warp covered just the UK and possibly the planet. Within his reality warp he would determine "everything". Your ambiguous statement can therefore be explained away.

What else have you got Galan? Go on tell me. shifty

Handled ambiguous statement VS Contrary on panel evidence + A supporting Handbook Entry.

thumb down

GalacticStorm
There's no point in debating with gs anymore,

overwhelming evidence contradicts his claims, both On Panel and in the Bio and still he goes on ...

What overwhelming evidence would that be? confused

I'm not arguing that he couldn't warp the universe. Its clear that he could and thats all your evidence and your handbook entry are useful in proving. sad

I'm arguing against the fact that he actually did warp the entire universe.

On panel he was shown to have warped the UK, and he was accosted for warping just the UK.

The handbook bio states that his warp covered just the UK and presumably the planet.

In light of that on panel occurrence and depiction, Jaspers unspecific statement about being responsible for creating "everything" can be interpreted as him determining "everything" in his warp as he certainly wasn't shown to have created anything beyond the global. The handbook as aforementioned saw it that way as well. big grin

Galan007
Given the fact that he was only ever shown on panel to have warped the U.K , given the fact that he was only ever accosted for doing harm to a COUNTRY:

then that could easily be interpreated as he determined everything within his reality warp.

You are speculating and you are contradicted by on panel events and an official handbook entry. You are not in a good position. no

Provide some evidence that actually states the point youre trying to make, because that ambiguous statement alone is useless when it comes alongside on panel evidence and statements showing his reality warp covered just the UK and possibly the planet. Within his reality warp he would determine "everything". Your ambiguous statement can therefore be explained away.

What else have you got Galan? Go on tell me. shifty

Handled ambiguous statement VS Contrary on panel evidence + A supporting Handbook Entry.

thumb down "I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger, the Lamb............... "I made the Stars":

But I'm wrong right?

Making Stars is now a Planetary change right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
The way GalacticStorm talks to other members is disguisting.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
GalacticStorm's way of act against other members is disgusting. I used to think it was confined to just Phoenix threads......... I was wrong. eek!

GalacticStorm
"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger, the Lamb............... "I made the Stars":

But I'm wrong right?

Making Stars is now a Planetary change right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Determining everything, within his global reality warp is something he could do as a reality warper. Physics and scientific laws dont apply:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/5013092487.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/5013092478.jpg

Your trying to clown me by applying real world logic to the effects brought about by a reality warper? confused If anything with that in mind youre the one in need of a clowning my friend erm

Either way, on panel he only ever warped the UK, possibly the planet.

He was only ever on panel accused of warping the UK

The handbook supports the fact that he only ever did anything global.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/2/5013175063.jpg

You have no evidence, other than an ambiguous sentence which can be explained away. Not good enough.

Mr Master
firefirefireph

"I made the Stars"

GalacticStorm
I used to think it was confined to just Phoenix threads......... I was wrong. eek!

Not being rude to you, im just debating a point. How in doing that am i showing disgusting behaviour to you? confused

For you to take a rude and insulting stance towards me for arguing against you is disgusting conduct for a member. erm

leonidas
galan, are you saying:

(a) that the entire 616 was affected by the warp? ie -- ronan and the kree, galactus, the warp affected everything? if not, where do you suppose the warp ended? imagine the warp as a bubble. anything within that bubble would have been created by jaspers -- ie, the stars. you seem to be saying/implying he made the bubble (the warp) large enough to encompass the entire universe. gs seems to be saying he made it large enough to encompass the UK but that he COULD have made it large enough to encompass the universe. i truly have no opinion, but am curious about your opinion in regards to the extent of this warp.

and

(b) do you have proof to support the claim that this warp was large enough to encompass the 616. IF such is your claim . . .?

Mr Master
Originally posted by leonidas
(b) do you have proof to support the claim that this warp was large enough to encompass the 616. IF such is your claim . . .?

"I made the Stars"

I even see a Galaxy in the distance, it seems.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
galan, are you saying:

(a) that the entire 616 was affected by the warp? ie -- ronan and the kree, galactus, the warp affected everything? if not, where do you suppose the warp ended? imagine the warp as a bubble. anything within that bubble would have been created by jaspers -- ie, the stars. you seem to be saying/implying he made the bubble (the warp) large enough to encompass the entire universe. I've presented my point several times now with GS, and the scans illustrating my point are all over this thread.

In a nuttshell......

MJJ states that he made everything. Including the stars.

This is far more then a U.K. warp, (how can anyone see it differently)?

GalacticStorm
I've presented my point several times now with GS, and the scans illustrating my point are all over this thread.

In a nuttshell......

MJJ states that he made everything. Including the stars.

This is far more then a U.K. warp, (how can anyone see it differently)?

Jaspers word alone isnt enough. Thats what you need to get into your head.

It is not enough when he is by canon a deluded man

When on panel he is only ever shown warping the UK

When on panel he is only held responsible for causing damage to the UK

When what he actually says isnt conclusive and can easily mean everything within his warp which he was standing in. In his warp Jaspers could make what he calls stars, which look like stars and then reach up and pluck them out of his sky and eat them like apples. Its his reality warp everything within is determined by him. The reality warp on panel was only shown and illustrated to cover the UK.

The handbook stated this.

In a nutshell, youre speculating about Jaspers words and interpreting those words how you want things to be. Youre not acknowledging what Jaspers actually did on panel, how big his warp was shown to be, even the fact that he was within his warp and taking that all into consideration when looking at that ambiguous, vague statement.

Either way you have no on panel source through word or illustration verifying the fact that Jaspers warped more than the planet. You have that one sentence and youre speculating based on the fact that Jaspers CAN warp the universe. Thats not good enough.

Mr Master
"I made the Stars"

yawn

Galan007
Jaspers word alone isnt enough. Thats what you need to get into your head.

It is not enough when he is by canon a deluded man

When on panel he is only ever shown warping the UK

When on panel he is only held responsible for causing damage to the UK

When what he actually says isnt conclusive and can easily mean everything within his warp which he was standing in. In his warp Jaspers could make what he calls stars, which look like stars and then reach up and pluck them out of his sky and eat them like apples. Its his reality warp everything within is determined by him. The reality warp on panel was only shown and illustrated to cover the UK. So we can't believe a characters word anymore? laughing out loud

Well heck, I'll remember that in the next Phoenix thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
According to legend,

Phoenix is the resurrection Force.

Has Phoenix ever Created a Universe On Panel to deserve such a title?

NO.

But it was stated so ... confused

Galan007
According to legend,

NO.

But it was stated so ... confused It's a different story with the Phoenix Mr M, didn't you know that?

Mr Master
According to legend,

NO.

I don't get it.

Your saying that Phoenix IS the resurrection Force although Phoenix has NEVER Created a Universe On Panel, or in a Bio?

But you're saying that Jaspers did not Warp the 616 Universe even though it's Stated and Depicted On Panel?
"I made the Stars"

dontgetit

GalacticStorm
So we can't believe a characters word anymore? laughing out loud

Well heck, I'll remember that in the next Phoenix thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not when said character is delusional and insane by canon.

Not when what the character says is contradicted by other characters in the same story arc and by said characters feats in the same story arc.

If you actually read and took note of my posts you'd see i give reasons why his word cant be taken. Read them erm

juggernaut66666
H3y M1zT3R MazT3R yoU izzzz zo zTUp1d!!!!!!!!
Ph03n1x f0rC3 iz t3h pwNZ0rZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GalacticStorm
According to legend,

NO.

Phoenix has been shown being the Big Bang turned sentient. It was birthed in the Big Bang event and was depicted as those energies slowly gaining sentience.

Phoenixes role is stated by CAPTIONS and by multiple reputable sources (cosmics) multiple times in multiple titles across continuity.

Phoenix has pulled off on panel feats of a power level that make what is stated by all those reputable source quite conceivable.

Theres the difference. erm

Galan007
Not when said character is delusional and insane by canon..Riiiiight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not when what the character says is contradicted by other characters in the same story arc and by said characters feats in the same story arc. Even though the scan you keep pumping came from the issue prior to the scan I posted?

Whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
H3y M1zT3R MazT3R yoU izzzz zo zTUp1d!!!!!!!!
Ph03n1x f0rC3 iz t3h pwNZ0rZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Riiiiight.

The point is valid. Rolling your eyes at it doesnt change that fact. The man is by canon insane and delusional, unless his words are verified by illustration and the accounts of reputable characters then his word alone doesnt equate to conclusive evidence.

His statement is vague and as such open to interpretation so it doesnt conclusively support your opinion anyway.

Even though the scan you keep pumping came from the issue prior to the scan I posted?

Whatever.

Thats irrelevant when no changes to the ambient reality are shown in the scene youre relying on. My scans from the prior issue show him expanding his warp and its determined as very global.

Jaspers is standing in his warp and claims to have created everything. Its a vague statement and given the fact thats hes within his warp and the warp isnt shown or stated on panel to have expanded any further then that can be interpreted as everything within the warp.

Your argument is speculation. Im going just by what was actually done and said on panel.

On top of that Mr Masters scan of Jaspers apparently warping the entire universe was in fact Jaspers warping reality within a government building creating a universe like landscape within a room:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4917/captainbritain198384mwocx2.gif

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9808/captainbritain198384mwori1.gif

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1633/captainbritain198384mwoce0.gif

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2694/captainbritain198384mwoyi4.gif

No starscape shown outside the building, none shown outside the room, Cap Brit steps through a door and we're shown a starscape confined to that room. Are you really going to try and present that as evidence of Jaspers warping the entire universe? What the f**k?

Mr Master
laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>