New close up Poster pics of Jack and Will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
Will

http://www.closeup.de/articles/large/G/G839210.JPG

Mistypirate
Jack

http://www.closeup.de/articles/large/G/G839220.JPG

tee_pirategirl
AAAAAAA! *screams head off* I LOVE U!!!!! thank u! thank u! thank u! thank u! Will looks really cool! WAY better than the last two movies! very piraty and...and Jack just speaks for himself. He looks super duper hot and I'm glad to see he has both a cutlass and pistol! way cool!
(I loved that will was actually SHOOTING. don't think we've seen him do that before)

SarahB
hi..wow havent been here ages!

luvin the pics by the way!smile thnx 4 postin them.

fridayN
Great pictures!

SarahB
like ur sig fridayNwink

IheartPocky
oooo Jack looks hot.. i lik that one much more than the others. he looks like an action figure int he others..

aww and he's smiling smile

Now you all must dissect these pictures for clues! eek!

PirateDiva
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG THES PICS ARE SOOOOOO HOTTT!! Jack Is soooo GrInnInG!!! LOVE IT!!! OMG I CAN'T WaiT!!

See MISTY BoTh Of Jack's Hands Are There!! and u thought he was missing a hand!!!

willofthewisp
Mmmmm.......Jack

a-k-a-amber
ahhhhh i love captain jack sparrow!

lovethemtigers
I love Captain Jack Sparrow...and I'll admit, will looks the best I've seen him in this Pic....but Jack is still waaaayyyy HOTTER....Love the little grin on Jack's face...that means Jack's happy smile

lovethemtigers
One of Jack's sexiest Moments from COTBP (when he shoots Barbossa):

lovethemtigers
One of Jack's sexiest Moments in DMC..when he fires the rifle:

lovethemtigers
I dunno...there's just something about Jack and his pistol...and Jack and his Rifle..... wink

a-k-a-amber
lol thats true

-savvychick-
i wonder what it could be ..........lol

lovethemtigers
Liz: "you do know Will taught me how to handle a Sword"
Jack: "as I said, Persuade Me"....

if that had been me I would have been like "okay, let the persuasion begin....." LOL

-savvychick-
yea.....god..it would've been sooo hard to act in that movie.....they would constantly have to tell me what my lines were, cuz i would say "screw the movie...lets go!" ...lol

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by -savvychick-
yea.....god..it would've been sooo hard to act in that movie.....they would constantly have to tell me what my lines were, cuz i would say "screw the movie...lets go!" ...lol

laughing i guess that's why i couldn't have been an actress..I would be so in love with Johnny...I wouldn't be able to separate work from pleasure...or reality from fiction....I'd be heartbroken...I'd be so nervous in Johnny's presense..I would definelty forget my lines...or add my own... wink

lovethemtigers
I'd be like...can't we practice the "kiss" scene...at least a million more times....

-savvychick-
lol...me too

but i want to be an actress....so i guess eventually i'd have to get over it...if i ever get there...tho i doubt i'd ever be able to act with johnny....so no problem...lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
One of Jack's sexiest Moments in DMC..when he fires the rifle:

OMG I soooooo Agree....from his return to the Pearl and until he dies....is One of Jacks Hottest moments....I LoVe Him!!! And then there is the curiosity scene and there's the persued me scene, and there is the under the rain on the Pearl scene and then there is th Tia Dalhma Hut scene.....Ummmmm Ok Well Maybe all of DMC is Jack's Hottest Momments!!! LOL! Just cant get enough of him!!! I Love Him love

PirateDiva
Originally posted by -savvychick-
lol...me too

but i want to be an actress....so i guess eventually i'd have to get over it...if i ever get there...tho i doubt i'd ever be able to act with johnny....so no problem...lol

Please if i had a scene with Johnny, i think all my scenes would come out all retarded because they would have to tell me over and over again to tone it down and to not act like everything i do turns me on....like the red head lady in Edward Scissorhands who tries to rape Edward...lol!

lovethemtigers
YEAH...speaking of hot moments with Jack...here is one you mentioned

lovethemtigers
oh...and here's another great shot of Jack...OMG is he not the most beautiful man ever...

lovethemtigers
and Jack's sexiest look of all on DMC

willofthewisp
Guys. Watch COTBP again and check him out after he tells the other prisoners the dog's not going to give up the keys. Check out that "I told you so" grin, the hat slightly off to the side.....THAT is pretty damn hot.

Watch peas in a pod for sexy Jack too.

pirate179
any look of his is HOTT!!

katelovespirate
wow. almost too hott to look directly at. Look at that cheeky grin. and Will looks amazing. good for him.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Guys. Watch COTBP again and check him out after he tells the other prisoners the dog's not going to give up the keys. Check out that "I told you so" grin, the hat slightly off to the side.....THAT is pretty damn hot.

Watch peas in a pod for sexy Jack too.

I agree...the second time I ever watched COTBP i HAD TO rewind that part over and over and rewind it...I love the way he says "you can keep doing that all day, the dog is never going to move.."..that hat cocked down on his forehead, that sexy grin...OMG>>>so hott...

lovethemtigers
and Peas in A Pod...he looks good enough to eat...so sexxy and vunerable and young looking....LOVE Jack Sparrow...

lovethemtigers
and you know what..I think Jack looks very hot and sexy and absolutely gorgeous and beautiful when he is eating that green apple in the cabin on the Black Pearl talking with Barbossa...

lovethemtigers
Oh...and how about when they are in the cave (after Will has just viciously knocked Jack over the head with the paddle and jack is left to face Barbossa and his crew of miscreants)..and he grins and says "I know who's blood ya need."....OMG that smile....

lovethemtigers
and of course..that sexy smile and look over the shoulder when he knows Norrington and his men are about to fall hook line and sinker for his commadeering of the "dauntless"...I love it...

lovethemtigers
notice how "eunichy" will looks in the background...poor will...in my book he is just no match for sexy, smart, charismatic Jack

lovethemtigers
and of course....I'm crazy I know..but Jack in Jail when he says "now that's interesting, very interesting"

katelovespirate
Oh...and how about when they are in the cave (after Will has just viciously knocked Jack over the head with the paddle and jack is left to face Barbossa and his crew of miscreants)..and he grins and says "I know who's blood ya need."....OMG that smile....

i think this moment is my favorite of Jack in film 1, followed closely by the smile he gives in the prison, with the Peas in a Pod scene coming in a close third. smile brilliant!

PirateDiva
Yes Those are All Fantastic.....but this one is High up there too....it gets me everytime

Claudia_Black
Awesome Pics

laughing i guess that's why i couldn't have been an actress..I would be so in love with Johnny...I wouldn't be able to separate work from pleasure...or reality from fiction....I'd be heartbroken...I'd be so nervous in Johnny's presense..I would definelty forget my lines...or add my own... wink
I know!
And yeah he's so hot in thjat par of Cotbp ("I told you so" grin, the hat slightly off to the side)

PirateDiva
Call Me FuNNy Bu T I ALways Loved How Jack looked in this Pic....i think he looks funny yet cute at the same time....it makes me giggle! big grin

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Yes Those are All Fantastic.....but this one is High up there too....it gets me everytime

Oh...Diva...I most definetly agree...I was just pointing out how hot and sexy Jack was in COTBP....I could post every screencap from DMC...but the one of Jack looking at Liz just before the kiss is absolutely the best one...it simply takes my breath away...because for all of POTC up until that moment....we have never seen Jack look so serious and so vunerable and so manly and so sexy and so much of a "i love you" look in his eyes...up till that point...he's been flirty and playing a game of sorts...a test of wills...he's always come across as happy-go-lucky, a guy who likes to "wave" at moments to be good as they go by.....so all of those moments from the second we see Jack in the Longboat til his meets his "death" int he mouth of the Kracken...

I am totally convinced that this is a new Jack or the Jack that has been hidden for so long and comes forth...for all of POTC through both movies...he's either being a prankster, a drunk, a joker, a trickster, a happy-go-lucky guy, a coward, an absolute mess at times....and then we see him in that longboat and he shows up and grabs the rifle and then the first time we hear him speak in that scene..."she's only a ship mate"...there is no smirk on his face, no joking, no lightheartedness....at this point Jack realizes what is happening and what has been happening to him...he's facing death...he knows what he thought was freedom..really isn't freedom after all...he's been chasing a life and a dream that doesn't really exist for him....and yes, he realizes he is a good man...he cares what happens to other people...and why...because of Elizabeth...who else has had conversation with Jack about this...no one, just him and Liz....do you guys realize that the only really heartfelt, revealing, serious conversations Jack has ever had throughout both movies has only been with LIZ....Liz is the only one who knows who Jack really is...she is the only one who has seen the Real Jack....on the deserted island, when he reveals his scars to her...then the vunerable side when she is burning the rum...and especially when he talks to her about What the Pearl means to him...and then....the Peas in the Pod scene....and the Curiosity scene....and that last scene aboard the Pearl...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Call Me FuNNy Bu T I ALways Loved How Jack looked in this Pic....i think he looks funny yet cute at the same time....it makes me giggle! big grin

I love that shot of Jack.....
and how about this one....

far_away_eyes
lovethemtigers ,
I think you summed that up beautifully. I was thinking the same thing; they know more about the other and what their hearts truly are then anyone else.

embarrasment Oh and the right before the kiss look and the profile grin in the jail are just my favs........... smokin'

lovethemtigers
Yeah here's the profile of Jack in jail..

far_away_eyes
*Drools and closes eyes...

Thank you for posting that. big grin

PirateDiva
Oh...Diva...I most definetly agree...I was just pointing out how hot and sexy Jack was in COTBP....I could post every screencap from DMC...but the one of Jack looking at Liz just before the kiss is absolutely the best one...it simply takes my breath away...because for all of POTC up until that moment....we have never seen Jack look so serious and so vunerable and so manly and so sexy and so much of a "i love you" look in his eyes...up till that point...he's been flirty and playing a game of sorts...a test of wills...he's always come across as happy-go-lucky, a guy who likes to "wave" at moments to be good as they go by.....so all of those moments from the second we see Jack in the Longboat til his meets his "death" int he mouth of the Kracken...

I am totally convinced that this is a new Jack or the Jack that has been hidden for so long and comes forth...for all of POTC through both movies...he's either being a prankster, a drunk, a joker, a trickster, a happy-go-lucky guy, a coward, an absolute mess at times....and then we see him in that longboat and he shows up and grabs the rifle and then the first time we hear him speak in that scene..."she's only a ship mate"...there is no smirk on his face, no joking, no lightheartedness....at this point Jack realizes what is happening and what has been happening to him...he's facing death...he knows what he thought was freedom..really isn't freedom after all...he's been chasing a life and a dream that doesn't really exist for him....and yes, he realizes he is a good man...he cares what happens to other people...and why...because of Elizabeth...who else has had conversation with Jack about this...no one, just him and Liz....do you guys realize that the only really heartfelt, revealing, serious conversations Jack has ever had throughout both movies has only been with LIZ....Liz is the only one who knows who Jack really is...she is the only one who has seen the Real Jack....on the deserted island, when he reveals his scars to her...then the vunerable side when she is burning the rum...and especially when he talks to her about What the Pearl means to him...and then....the Peas in the Pod scene....and the Curiosity scene....and that last scene aboard the Pearl...

*Standing O for lovethemtigers* Beautifully said! big grin

PirateDiva
I love that shot of Jack.....
and how about this one....

My goodness I've never fainted so much in my life *faints* big grin

far_away_eyes
*rushes over to the fallen piratediva with a glass of rum, and JACK and coke minus the coke.

Better?

PirateDiva
*Starts Wakeing up* Oh Yes Much Better Thanks!!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
Aa me estoy mojando mis panties!!

PirateDiva
LMAO MINA!!! where have ya been? embarrasment

Chiki Mina
Project against global warming.
Work...boo.

lol I brought my lap top to class to do some of the RP

PirateDiva
LMAO!!! Good Mina!!! Glad u were thinking of us!! big grin

Chiki Mina
^^Every freaking day!!

My proffesors saw me so busy wink

And some of my friends read it LMAO

PirateDiva
LOL...Ur teachers probably thought Mina looks so Focused..lol!

Chiki Mina
OO I posted the RP. I forgot to tell ya big grin

PirateDiva
I read it was hilarious....Johnny's Angels are falling apart sad we wanna kill each other....lol....and u driving the get away car....i can totally imagine us...lol!!! LMAO LMAO!!!

Chiki Mina
Kind of like Thelma and Louise lmao

Im glad you liked it! I have to make 2 more--one for amber's b-day and one for you big grin

PirateDiva
Awwwwwwww! big grin

Chiki Mina
I have an idea for your RP, Diva. LOL I won't spoil the surpirse wink

And I'm brainstorming on amber's RP.

PirateDiva
big grin....I Can't wait!!! I Love ur RP's!! I would tell u u dont have too...but im a little selfish with ur RP's cause they are soooo funny and i love reading them....so i wont say NO...lol!

Chiki Mina
It's alright lol I love making them! I think it's a great way to relax.

It doesn't bother me!! I'm really glad that you enjoy reading them.

PirateDiva
Oh I Do!!! big grin

IheartPocky
Me too! hehe

Chiki Mina
lol thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.