5 on 5 Heavyweight (Popularity) Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
5 of the most popular amongst DC and Marvel's finest go at it.

Flash, WW, GL (Hal), MM, and Superman

vs

SS, Thor, Juggy, The Incredible Hulk, Gladiator

2 scenarios:

a) ramdom encounter, unknown planet
b) each team has one day prep

guy222
Originally posted by BobbyD
5 of the most popular amongst DC and Marvel's finest go at it.

Flash, WW, GL (Hal), MM, and Superman

vs

SS, Thor, Juggy, The Incredible Hulk, Gladiator

2 scenarios:

a) ramdom encounter, unknown planet
b) each team has one day prep

Marvel ftw

Redatom65
if this is a popularity contest then it'd be

Superman, Batman, Wonder WOman, Green antern, Flash v.s Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor I guess :-\

THose are the mascots of the companies really an in that case DC wins

BobbyD
Originally posted by Redatom65
if this is a popularity contest then it'd be

Superman, Batman, Wonder WOman, Green antern, Flash v.s Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor I guess :-\

THose are the mascots of the companies really an in that case DC wins

Red, I think you misunderstood me (my thread). ...not a poplularity contest in the literal sense. Rather, I choose 5 of the more popular characters from each co and threw them together to fight. Follow? confused

Redatom65
I follow, i was just being an ass big grin.

Anyway DC ftw

BobbyD
I follow, i was just being an ass big grin.

Anyway DC ftw

-wiseguy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why I oughtta? mad

stick out tongue

Redatom65
hey I went to more trouble than in the other thread where I just typed "Oprah" :P

guy222
hey I went to more trouble than in the other thread where I just typed "Oprah" :P

Ellen>Oprah stick out tongue Marvel ftw IMO

Bouboumaster
In popularity contest, the winner would be Sups, followed by Spider-Man, and Hulk.

Wolverine, WW and Flash after, I guess.

In the match, Marvel win. SS is too versatile for anyone in the other team. The fact is that Flash cannot beat no one without bfr here (Hulk got healing factor)

janus77
Marvel should be in big trouble. neither Hulk nor Juggernaut can fly so they'll be pretty useless for much of the battle. maybe they can throw debris (Flash?) at Martian Manhunter, other than that... Hulk'll just kick Juggernaut's arse for fun.

Surfer should take out a couple of the DC players, but in most scenarios he'd be spending a long time beating down Superman, while the other DC guys pulped Thor and Gladiator... Hulk and Juggernaut would be the last Marvel characters standing, with Juggernaut eventually dying and Hulk just being left alone by whoever survives from DC (no way to kill him).

Validus
Originally posted by BobbyD
Red, I think you misunderstood me (my thread). ...not a poplularity contest in the literal sense. Rather, I choose 5 of the more popular characters from each co and threw them together to fight. Follow? confused
That still doesn't explain Gladiator being here. ermm

Chaholdrudan
Originally posted by janus77

Hulk and Juggernaut would be the last Marvel characters standing, with Juggernaut eventually dying and Hulk just being left alone by whoever survives from DC (no way to kill him).

damn it's really full of fu@#ing idiots eh..u got it wrong genius..Hulk is the one to die..and the totally invulnerable and immortal(classic) Juggernaut'll be last man standing(unless they bfr his indestructible ass)..

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by guy222
Marvel ftw

I agree. smile

Faceman
Originally posted by Validus
That still doesn't explain Gladiator being here. ermm eek! laughing

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
That still doesn't explain Gladiator being here. ermm
It also dosent explain why GL Hal is there sly

jollyjim311
One Day of Prep...

I'm not sure. Thor gets his belt...

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
In popularity contest, the winner would be Sups, followed by Spider-Man, and Hulk.

I would have to disagree with you there. I believe Spider-Man is more popular than Superman at the moment. But Superman is more recognizable than Spider-man.

Originally posted by janus77
Juggernaut eventually dying and Hulk just being left alone by whoever survives from DC (no way to kill him).

You don't know much about Juggernaut. Cain is practically immortal. He doesn't need food, water, or sleep. He never tires and can survive/fight without any major organs.

His Airness
DC wins, and Surfer's versatility is over exaggerated on these boards.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by His Airness
DC wins, and Surfer's versatility is over exaggerated on these boards. Fail to see this...

His Airness
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Fail to see this...

He's obviously not as versatile in comics as he is on these boards. He rarely uses the power cosmic in any other way but to fire hand blast, but for some odd reason people place his versatility up their with Gl's and above Thor's.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by His Airness
He's obviously not as versatile in comics as he is on these boards. He rarely uses the power cosmic in any other way but to fire hand blast, but for some odd reason people place his versatility up their with Gl's and above Thor's. Damnit!
I thought you said duribility at first... anyway, you just compared his versitility to Thor's in comics?
Even if Surfer's not as versitile in comics, he's still a hell of a lot higher than Thor, in that aspect.

Also, he has the power that almost anyone says about him, he just doesn't use it as much as blasts.
Still pretty f*cking versitile.

His Airness
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Damnit!
I thought you said duribility at first... anyway, you just compared his versitility to Thor's in comics?
Even if Surfer's not as versitile in comics, he's still a hell of a lot higher than Thor, in that aspect.

Also, he has the power that almost anyone says about him, he just doesn't use it as much as blasts.
Still pretty f*cking versitile.

Dumbass. glare

Is that a bad thing?

I don't see it. Yes, Surfer has more inherited natural abilities but as For who has more uses for their power, it's obviously Thor. Hell Mjolnir's shown so may abilities I've lost count.

Thats the thing, people don't say whats powers. They simply say "Surfer's more versatile".

I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.