can a jedi block a flechette shoygun blast from 15-20 feet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

08juggernaut
just wanted to no.....i meant shotgun

Blue_Hefner
Mace blocked blaster bolts from 300 feet away( at least that's how ar I estimate) in AOTC.

Captain REX
Define block? Like, with the Force or with a lightsaber?

((The_Anomaly))
I don't get it. wacko

Whats a Jedi? confused

Tangible God
You know, like a deadeye Jew. A Jew with bad aim.

08juggernaut
with a lightsaber

08juggernaut
remember its a shotgun!

Spidervlad
Jedi can spin their saber really fast to make a kind of "ligthsaber spinning shield" which can block the shotgun, so yes.

Count Makashi
Probably yes.

Blaxican
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Jedi can spin their saber really fast to make a kind of "ligthsaber spinning shield" which can block the shotgun, so yes.

When has this every happened?

Spidervlad
Read some Star Wars novels, and you'll see. You know when Grievious was spinning his lightsaber? Something like that except a jedi does it to deflect big heavy rounds, however there's a big possibility of a light blaster bolt to get into a spot where the lightsaber isn't at yet in the spinning phase, so it can penetrate it.

08juggernaut
but i thought the flechette blast would be hard 2 block cause its loads of bits of sharp metal flying everywhere . .........How could they block that?

Count Makashi
Kenobi blocked Durges shots easily, its easier to stop metal, hard things, then energy.

kamikz
Originally posted by Blaxican
When has this every happened?

It's from the ROTS game..... laughing

Anyway, I don't think all jedi can (however, any jedi should be able to do it with the force, just stop the bullets in their trail). Luke by NJO for example, should easily doing it, seeing as his saber looks like 20, and he can move faster than a bullet just in pure speed.....

Blaxican
Originally posted by kamikz
It's from the ROTS game..... laughing

Which means it's not-cannon...

And the only reason GG can even spin his sabers that way is because his wrists are mechanical...

And in the books I remember two Jedi Masters get WTFpwnt. by only two droids, who were using shotgun weapons.

DeathReaper
I did it all the time in JK2

Captain REX
Eh, I don't think he can do it with a lightsaber. It's a technique they try to pull off as feasible in video games, but eh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.