Top 100 Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmoviejunkie
didn't know where to put this sooo...

in entertainment weekly they had the top 100 movies of 2006

and guess who got #1?

eye THAT'S RIGHT!!PIRATES TOOK THE NUMBER ONE MOVIE THE THE YEAR!!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

lovethemtigers
Well, of course..it was the largest grossing movie of the year...and third all-time... Happy Dance

Go Johnny Depp and the rest of the crew

sailorleo
um...did a hundred movies come out this year?

PirateDiva
W00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o GO DMC!!!!

Sailor u're missing the Bigger Picture...lol!! Hooray for DMC!!!! big grin

jackismyboo
lol woot!!! lets make AWE be the next top 100 of 2007!!!! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

willofthewisp
I want the series to make AFI (american film institutions) revised best movies ever or of all time or something like that. It was the best movie I saw this year.

IheartPocky
Yay! I read that magazine yesterday too.. isnt it based on how much it made? idk..

but YAY FOR PIRATES!

mmoviejunkie
yeah it is, what else is it going to be based off of?

pirate179
Woo HOO go pirates!!!!! big grin

IheartPocky
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
yeah it is, what else is it going to be based off of?

those peoples opinions.. thats what most of those countdown things are based on.. which is stupid.

a-k-a-amber
GO pirates!

diddly
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Party at my place!!! big grin stick out tongue

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by IheartPocky
those peoples opinions.. thats what most of those countdown things are based on.. which is stupid.

mmmm yeah
credits are always so harsh

but its good that they do it by how much money they made, because that shows what the people really thought and not just what they thought

JaehSkywalker
rock on Pirates! woohoo!

surfchikpir8fan
GO PIRATES!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.