What do ya'll think of this battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk rules all
Been hearing a lot of the eight toothed wonder, Beta Ray Bill ever since his good showings in his Stormbreaker series. We all know that Hulk>Silver Surfer>Superman>Thor>Beta Ray Bill. How about these 3 battles for the eight toothed wonder? Since he is seriously overmatched and out classed by Hulk, Silver Surfer and Superman, how about we give him Thor's hammer and the Power Gem to give him at least a fighting chance.

Hulk vs Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker, Mjolnir and Power Gem

Silver Surfer vs Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker, Mjolnir and Power Gem

Superman vs Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker, Mjolnir and Power Gem

Soleran
This thread isn't very smurfywinkiss

LordFear
I dunno about Hulk being stronger than Surfer. I mean SS is a freaking herald man, but the rest of the power hiercharchy you got going is pretty accurate in my estimation although some may dispute Beta being better than Thor according to the Stormbreaker saga.

Symmetric Chaos
BRB beats SS and SM.

Then he drops the hammers, the gem and his armor to mud wrestle with the Hulk. (OH YEAH!)

guy222
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Been hearing a lot of the eight toothed wonder, Beta Ray Bill ever since his good showings in his Stormbreaker series. We all know that Hulk>Silver Surfer>Superman>Thor>Beta Ray Bill. How about these 3 battles for the eight toothed wonder? Since he is seriously overmatched and out classed by Hulk, Silver Surfer and Superman, how about we give him Thor's hammer and the Power Gem to give him at least a fighting chance.

Superman vs Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker, Mjolnir and Power Gem

hulk grows to 50ft and smashes em all. hulk lives, hulk smash. hulk break puny hammer, hulk smash bill with silly gem laughing out loud

bigbran
Originally posted by Hulk rules all

Superman vs Beta Ray Bill with Stormbreaker, Mjolnir and Power Gem DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB! no expression
Hulk has never in one of his fights, even in Planet Hulk, been above Surfer.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
This thread isn't very smurfywinkiss eek! laughing laughing

Edit: Hulk loses. Superman loses. SS, I'm not sure.

SpunkySmurph
This thread isn't very smurfywinkiss

Stop ruining my name!!! mad mad mad

Oh, and, don't worry folks, I'll be back to make fun of this thread in a minute. happy

Badabing
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Stop ruining my name!!! mad mad mad

Oh, and, don't worry folks, I'll be back to make fun of this thread in a minute. happy
He didn't ruin your name! mad mad mad

Your name is spelled Smurph and he used Smurf. roll eyes (sarcastic) messed wacko

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Badabing
He didn't ruin your name! mad mad mad

Your name is spelled Smurph and he used Smurf. roll eyes (sarcastic) messed wacko

miffed

Smurph=Smurf

Just because I'm an individual smurf doesn't make me not one of them. sad

Soleran
miffed

Smurph=Smurf

Admit it, you're just angry because Smurfette won't smurf out for you.

You're just a smurf that didn't get smurfed on phonics!

Badabing
miffed

Smurph=Smurf

No, you chose to go it alone and be called Smurph. Soleran is way more Smurfy than you. So Smurf off! mad mad

stick out tongue

laughing eek!

SpunkySmurph

nahuh

Just because all the other smurfs called you a smurf-****, and you're not a true she-smurf is no reason to start smurfin' out and smurfin' up my smurf-name.

Soleran
nahuh

Just because all the other smurfs called you a smurf-****, and you're not a true she-smurf is no reason to start smurfin' out and smurfin' up my smurf-name.

That's smurftastic, I know the ****= **** you were just trying to be smurfy about the new sig and all.

I think Mario wants to play pony with you "SpunkySmurph" stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
That's smurftastic, I know the ****= **** you were just trying to be smurfy about the new sig and all.

I think Mario wants to play pony with you "SpunkySmurph" stick out tongue

mad Go Smurf a non-smurf, you smurfing smurf-devil

Badabing
Watch your smurfin' mouth you smurfup!

Soleran

Don't hate the smurfer just hate the smurfing wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.