Games and movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pulse2

kamikz
MGS definatley, though I would be very afraid if it was bad. (One is coming however)
Shadows of the Colossus would be pretty cool, a very special movie....
Prince of Persia maybe?

I certainley wouldn't want The Sims as a movie.... stick out tongue

dirkdirden
Games that would make cool movies.....If done right

Xenogears
Chrono Cross
Castlevainnia
Zelda
Twisted Metel
FFX

All the movie above would be cool as hell if they were made with the highest of quality, but if they were made like crap they would be crap.

games not into movies.

Halo
Unreal
WOW
Diablo
and all the rest in the world.

MadMel
god of war would be pretty cool..
diablo would be awesome if they did a hell of a job with it (yea im useless at puns stick out tongue )
btw isnt halo suposed to being made?..PJ was given the rights...

K73SK
Originally posted by Pulse2

- Halo

halo is being made...supposebly announecd for this year...as they said 2 years ago, may be delayed...

Originally posted by dirkdirden

games not into movies.

Diablo

If they based the movie off the book of Diablo: Legacy of Blood...they movie would be EXCELLENT. omfg, i'd have orgies for life even after the movie came out...but if it were based exactly like the game, that would...kinda suck, lol.

JToTheP
Halo, Metroid, Zelda, Max Payne, and MGS have all been signed for movies. They just have no scripts, directors, or plans on how to be made, or even a release date. Halo HAD started until the director (Peter Jackson?) backed out.

K73SK
oh didn't realize he did. i only read the news on it being made, but i didn't care because i never really liked the game.

MadMel
Originally posted by JToTheP
Halo, Metroid, Zelda, Max Payne, and MGS have all been signed for movies. They just have no scripts, directors, or plans on how to be made, or even a release date. Halo HAD started until the director (Peter Jackson?) backed out. yea it was PJ...its good to know all those are being made, even though they havent gone anywhere..

K73SK
what about a gears of war movie....*feels ways he's never felt before*

H. S. 6
Originally posted by JToTheP
Halo HAD started until the director (Peter Jackson?) backed out.

Peter Jackson is the executive producer for the Halo movie. Additionally, he remains committed to the project. Fox pulled out because of certain "disagreements" with Microsoft.

I'm guessing they wanted more control over the story/variations from the game, and Microsoft wasn't willing to give it to them.

The movie's been put on an indefinite hiatus.

JToTheP
Yeah, I knew it was on haitus, but I wasn't sure if it was related to Jackson or what. Now it's clear, and besides, Fox sucks horribly with movies when it comes to promoting movies and bringing in money. Look at Office Space, that's a cult classic, and in theaters it tanked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.