Prof. Fine never dies, so where is he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nudrch
Hi, i've been watching the episodes again and again, and i think they've missed something.

There are multiple prof. Fine. (at leat 4 - 1 killed by clark and 3 more seen in another episode all at the same time).

It is said in another episode - "Fine will not stop until Zod is released.." and they explain he's a super-technology that has to free its mater Zod.

another thing - Lionel kills another Prof. Fine by touching him, and clark kills another one in the final episode using the knife from Jor-El. This last death of Prof. Fine was the reason that Zod could inhabit lex's body..

So according to my calculation, there should be AT LEAST one more Prof. Fine out there...

Since Zod was prisoned again in the Phantom zone, shouldn't Fine be back? Since he is a technology that must free its master and all....

By the way - they never did explain what took them so long..
Cause this is how I see it :
1. Zod was captured on Krypton and locked in Phantom zone.
2. Some time later, krypton is destroyed and Kal-El is sent to Earth.
3. The travel to Earth takes a lot of time, considering he flew a speed smaller than the speed of light, and that krypton is a lot of light-years away (The closest star to our galaxy is more than 4 ly away)
4. When clark arrived to Earth he was about 10 years old.
5. Clark grew up, and approx. 10 years later Fine reached earth..

So, when did Zod "program" Fine ?
when did Zod sent him? and from where - i doubt it that the phantom zone has spaceships, or resources to build Fine.

Dan-El
Originally posted by nudrch
Hi, i've been watching the episodes again and again, and i think they've missed something.

There are multiple prof. Fine. (at leat 4 - 1 killed by clark and 3 more seen in another episode all at the same time).

It is said in another episode - "Fine will not stop until Zod is released.." and they explain he's a super-technology that has to free its mater Zod.

another thing - Lionel kills another Prof. Fine by touching him, and clark kills another one in the final episode using the knife from Jor-El. This last death of Prof. Fine was the reason that Zod could inhabit lex's body..

So according to my calculation, there should be AT LEAST one more Prof. Fine out there...

Since Zod was prisoned again in the Phantom zone, shouldn't Fine be back? Since he is a technology that must free its master and all....

By the way - they never did explain what took them so long..
Cause this is how I see it :
1. Zod was captured on Krypton and locked in Phantom zone.
2. Some time later, krypton is destroyed and Kal-El is sent to Earth.
3. The travel to Earth takes a lot of time, considering he flew a speed smaller than the speed of light, and that krypton is a lot of light-years away (The closest star to our galaxy is more than 4 ly away)
4. When clark arrived to Earth he was about 10 years old.
5. Clark grew up, and approx. 10 years later Fine reached earth..

So, when did Zod "program" Fine ?
when did Zod sent him? and from where - i doubt it that the phantom zone has spaceships, or resources to build Fine.

To answer 4 and 5, Clark was actually more like three when he landed. I know Krypton's far away, but think of it this way: perhaps the ship utilized the Phantom Zone as a shortcut?

Also, Fine may have tried and failed to release Zod on any number of planets. It didn't have to be Earth.

darktim1
Yeah but he got erased when spear went into him.

Darkchoco
There is more like 5 because after clark killed one of them in his fortress, 4 more come out of the ship

Amazon
I think there was an origional prof. Fine. If you kill the origional the rest die. Even if it's not true and there is another one out there that may be the point. Since Zod was released and is now trapped in Jor-el's crystal maybe Fine's program to realease Zod is over and he is now free to make his own desicions and plans now. Maybe he'll become his own supervillian.

Smallville is famous for the subtle little tale tale signs. Like the fact that Clark almost always wears some kind of blue shirt and a red jacket. And how one of Oliver's friends mentioned that he had to get back to Gotham. Maybe leaving one of the Fine's alive or as a pile of goo in one of Lex's labratory's will be a segway to makeing another supervillian for the show. Maybe he'll show up in a spin off like Smallville Justice League.

And I think Dan-el is right. Clark was about 2 years old when he landed. The ship was only small enough to fit a small child anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.