Martian Manhunter & Aquaman vs. Xavier & Jean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Martian Manhunter and Aquaman

vs.

Charles and Jean

Telepathy only. no phoenix.

Aqua-pimp
hm cool fight ..

I'll go with team DC on this one..

cool

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
Martian Manhunter and Aquaman

vs.

Charles and Jean

Telepathy only. no phoenix.

Team Two

psy_blade
Are they equal? or is Charles and Emma a better instead of Charles and Jean?

Charlotte DeBel
Emma is more... crafty than Jean. She's better in terms of prep than Jean. Jean adds mostly raw power to the fight... While Emma and Charles may prepare some nasty surprises.
Emma there looks like an Olympic level fencer with sharp but thin rapier - compared with a group of big strong guys with big heavy maces. She may lack strength- but when she strikes she knows how to make it really painful...

Superherovandal
Team One. Not only is MM there but Aquaman can attack the part of the brain from their fish ancestors and they'd be helpless. he used it on a white martian.

Redatom65
team 1

Cosmic Flame

Charlotte DeBel

Entity
Team X

Xavior >>> J'onn (In terms of telepathy)
Jean>>>>>>>>>>Aquaman (duh!) even without pheonix

Symmetric Chaos
Team two has more than enough raw power to win this. X might be able to solo it once or twice.

Loot

Charlotte DeBel
Team X for the win...Aquaman's telepathy is not that strong but a bit weird so it may be a little difficult to counter it... But I feel Charles can fid a way to counter it.

Charlotte DeBel
Aquaman's telepathy is not that strong but a bit weird (affecting certain parts of brain) so it may be a little difficult to counter it... But I feel Charles can fid a way to counter it.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Emma is more... crafty than Jean. She's better in terms of prep than Jean. Jean adds mostly raw power to the fight... While Emma and Charles may prepare some nasty surprises.
Emma there looks like an Olympic level fencer with sharp but thin rapier - compared with a group of big strong guys with big heavy maces. She may lack strength- but when she strikes she knows how to make it really painful...

You seem to be mistaking Jean for her daughter Rachel Grey as your description would be more fitting of her. Jean is both more skilled and more powerful than Emma.

psy_blade

Martian_mind
Jonn is way over Xavier in Telepathy.

guy222
t2 still

-Pr-
Aquaman's TP is plenty strong; I just don't see it being enough to net the win in this situation.

Jean and Xavier should take it.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman's TP is plenty strong; I just don't see it being enough to net the win in this situation.

Jean and Xavier should take it.

This.

guy222
yup

DarkSaint85
Xavier/Jean.

mastagambit
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Xavier/Jean.

Glorificus
Xavier/Jean steamrolls T1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.