Aquaman vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so Aquaman banged Betty ross the other day and when Bruce Banner heard that news from Aqua-pimp (Aqua-pimp told him this so that he could go change and fight Aquaman laughing out loud ) he became all pist and stuf and became the incredible Hulk ...

So who will win this sh*t ?

AC or The Hulk ?

Discus!!!

cool

Soleran
take away TP and then we can talk

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so Aquaman banged Betty ross the other day and when Bruce Banner heard that news from Aqua-pimp (Aqua-pimp told him this so that he could go change and fight Aquaman laughing out loud ) he became all pist and stuf and became the incredible Hulk ...

So who will win this sh*t ?

AC or The Hulk ?

Discus!!!

cool

hulk

tkitna
Spite thread. There is no way that Aquaman beats Hulk regardless if its in water or not.

juggernaut66666
Magic Hand?

LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH PUNY HUMAN

Symmetric Chaos
With TP Hulk dies.

Without TP Aquaman is sodomized by a giant green man.

nimbus006
Hold on a second. Why are people saying with TP he beats Hulk?. Is telepathy one of his normal standard powers. If it is then he has it, if its not then he doesnt. You can't take away powers from a character for a specific fight. With that in mind Hulk is a very difficult to character to influence via telepathy unless your a very powerful telepath. Im not so sure Aquaman can control the mind of someone like Hulk.

Also, I don't know much about Aquaman, but I thought his TP was limited to things from the ocean. Im probably wrong.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH PUNY HUMAN

good assertion smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nimbus006

Also, I don't know much about Aquaman, but I thought his TP was limited to things from the ocean. Im probably wrong.

Thats what I always thought but I've seen people mention him using TP against opponents.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
take away TP and then we can talk
Hulk has resisted more powerful telepaths than Aquaman.

Ptr_Grifin
You guys are forgetting the NINJA WHALE!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk has resisted more powerful telepaths than Aquaman.

Aquaman doesn't have to kill him with TP. Couldn't he just calm Hulk down?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

But thats what he is saying that Aquaman's level of TP isn't powerful enough to calm Hulk down. Personally i agree.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Possibly, but it's never had a great rate of success with Hulk due to his anger issues. There are scans to show this in the Hulk Respect Thread. Remember, Aquaman just engaged in sexual congress with Betty and Hulk's POed. If this battle takes place on the beach it will be easier for Aquaman to distract Hulk with sea creatures to take the battle to Hulk and then try the TP to calm him.

Redatom65
Hulk every time

Anonimator
ugly hulk wins

King_Mungi
Originally posted by nimbus006

No he has affected humans and even caused a white martian to have a seizure.
===
Also the magic hand could most likely heal the radiation in Hulk.

Accel
Orin's telepathy affects the part of the brain that evolved from sea-life, I believe. Not that it matters as I really don't see him subduing Hulk with it. Hulk's proven to be one of the most TP resistant characters in comics. I also honestly don't see Aquaman pulling off any mutation healing before Hulk pounds him down.

Hulk should take a very comfortable majority.

ExtraMision5555
if im not mistaken, aquamans magic hand has only healed the effects of a mutation due to negative magic (or dark magic or someting to that degree)

and somehow on these fourms its been misshapen a bit

and thiers no reason to believe that his hand would "heal" anyone of other mutations

as it has only happened once, and very circumstansual

(feel free to correct me if i am wrong)

LORDSIDIOUS01
What is Arthur Curry gonna do, Get the Hulk in the water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.