Sentry vs Mar-vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Civil War Fantasy Match. 5 minute prep.

big grin

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
Civil War Fantasy Match. 5 minute prep.

big grin

Capt Marvel

Redatom65
Sentry would beat Mar-Vell :-/ I love Mar loads more too

TricksterPriest
Yep, I don't like this. I hate Sentry. There's just something gimmicky about this guy. It seems like they're trying to cram this overpowered punk into wherever they can fit him. I mean, he beat Terrax (not too hard to do, since he's the weakest Herald IMO), but still, he beat a Herald. That's big. And then there's the million suns thing. Like a few other people said, if he really had that kind of power, wouldn't his punches destroy the planet? Now, here's what I think. One of the writers said that not everything is as it seems with the Sentry. I think a large part of his powers are mental, smoke&mirrors and more subtle. He may be strong, fast, (*cough* superman clone *cough* stick out tongue ) etc, but the void part may be the only redeeming thing in his character. It opens up new avenues to just what his true power set is.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Mar-Vell goes down hard.

boriquaking55
I despise Sentry, but I agree he could easily take Mar-vell. Genis would be a better match-up, but they already fought in the comics.

ExtraMision5555
sentrys tight in all of his blonde ways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.