Drake And Josh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
My nephew Andrew loves watching this show. Does anyone else watch it.

Nickey
I watch it all the time.
I love the new season.
And for some reason, in the new season, Josh is starting to look better than Drake.

Just my opinion!
Please don't criticise it.

WheretoVirtue?
The laugh track on that show seems as though it plays constantly, without consideration of what they're actually doing or saying. Although I found myself laughing with the peculiar laugh track, but because what they were doing was so damn unfunny, it was damn funny.

Darth Vicious
My kids/nephews luv this show and at the beggining I was so sick of it but after a while it grew on me. Meggan is so kool! But wtf happened to Josh? One season he was chubby and the next he was skinny as heel? he on crack?

G U I T A R
Drake and Josh are super funny I watch their show everyday! I cant believe how much weight josh dropped.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
My kids/nephews luv this show and at the beggining I was so sick of it but after a while it grew on me. Meggan is so kool! But wtf happened to Josh? One season he was chubby and the next he was skinny as heel? he on crack?

HAHAHAHAHAHA I thought he just lost weight.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Drake and Josh are super funny I watch their show everyday! I cant believe how much weight josh dropped.

funnier when he was tubby

G U I T A R
L.O.L he's getting anarexic now. You can see his cheek bones, not very healthy.

SnakeEyes
I liked him better when he was fat. sad

SelphieT
I'm sorry, everyone I know loves this show, but I really don't like it. The humor is so....immature, and pretty lame in my opinion.

coolmovies
its a great show but they dont put it on anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.