movie thing vs movie juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ? movie thing or movie juggernaut ?

spidey-dude
i say movie thing takes down movie juggernaut easy

LordFear
Isay Juggie movie cuz he couldn't be stopped by nothing in that flic.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by LordFear
Isay Juggie movie cuz he couldn't be stopped by nothing in that flic. he couldnt even knock out wolverine. when thing punched doom he knocked his ass way across the lab.

Badabing
I guess Movie Thing wins due to higher feats. Both were depowered for their movies.

spidey-dude
movie juggernaut sucked. they should have atleast found a bigger actor

lorddreamer
Im for Juggy. He was never really defeate physically. Thins wasnt either, but i don't think that his displays of strength are as good as Juggy's. He flung Wolverine around and ran through those walls like... the juggernaught...
Thing didnt do so much... had trouble lifting a car, and a firetruck (I think...)

spidey-dude
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Im for Juggy. He was never really defeate physically. Thins wasnt either, but i don't think that his displays of strength are as good as Juggy's. He flung Wolverine around and ran through those walls like... the juggernaught...
Thing didnt do so much... had trouble lifting a car, and a firetruck (I think...) juggernaut wasnt strung enought to pull himself out when he was cuffed against the wall when magneto was taking him out. thing crashed a whole car. did hurt thing at all when that truck hit him

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by spidey-dude
juggernaut wasnt strung enought to pull himself out when he was cuffed against the wall when magneto was taking him out. thing crashed a whole car. did hurt thing at all when that truck hit him well that's cus that was made specificlly to hold him.....

i would give this to Movie Juggs....just cus he beat TEH KL3WS shifty

spidey-dude
he didnt do jack to wolverine and sabretooth gave him more of a hard time than juggy

lorddreamer
WellThing was getting beaten by Doom. Doom is pretty much a guy with metal on him. Come on!!

spidey-dude
WellThing was getting beaten by Doom. Doom is pretty much a guy with metal on him. Come on!! he only hit him with the pole thats it. if they had a fist fight byby doom. he knocked dooms ass way across the lab with just once punch

Swanky-Tuna
This has been done.

he didnt do jack to wolverine and sabretooth gave him more of a hard time than juggy
Didn't do jack? He was having his manly way with Wolverine. The only problem was he wasn't doing anything particularly damaging.

What's weird about movie Juggernaut is he was trapped in the metal box but he had no problem bursting out of the concrete floor after uttering the lamest reference.

lorddreamer
lol yea, he was kinda lame. But still displayed more than Thing.
Wasn't thing forced through the window of the Fantastic4 building by Doom?

spidey-dude
lol yea, he was kinda lame. But still displayed more than Thing.
Wasn't thing forced through the window of the Fantastic4 building by Doom? thing knocked doom out for awhile when he was in the building.

StarsNeverFall7
Thing got blind sided by Doom, after Thing damn near takes his head off. Add the semi truck feat and the lifting the fire truck after getting proper footing, he is above the movie Juggernaut.

Thing takes the majority.

spidey-dude
i think colossus in X3 could have taken juggernaut

StarsNeverFall7
Sadly to most people disappointment, they didn't do hardly anything with colossus in the X-men movies, pissed me off.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Sadly to most people disappointment, they didn't do hardly anything with colossus in the X-men movies, pissed me off. the only part was cool is when he threw wolverine in the danger room when they where training in X3

Swanky-Tuna
I thought it was pretty neat how they were descending from the building or whatever using their powers and Colossus just takes the fall.

Wolverine2006
Jugg's was probably locked in with adamantium....I loved the deleted scene where Wolverine stabbed Juggs I don't know why they cut it out. I just didn't like the part where Wolverine beat Juggernaut with electricity. Oh and Juggernaut would kill Thing.

spidey-dude
when it comes to metal in any thread yall say everything is adamantium just cause wolvies claws are

NiņoAraņa
when it comes to metal in any thread yall say everything is adamantium just cause wolvies claws are or because it's suppose to be unbreakable, therefore it'd prob. be the perfect thing to hold him with? no expression

spidey-dude
i still say thing clobbers juggy. hes much stronger. the comics other way around there. it would have been cooler atleast if they found a bigger actor to play juggy

KillAll
i dunno... close. but i'd vote on juggy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.