PirateDiva has a February Birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calypso
The only birthday I found for February is (drum roll please):

PIRAREDIVA 02/04/07 Super Bowl Sunday.

Happy birthday to you Dearie and may you have many more. Blow out the candles and pass the snacks, it's P-A-R-T-Y T-I-M-E.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
With all these snacks you will be well fed
But don't turn into a couch potatue. smile

(I know it's silly, but it's her Birthday)

a-k-a-amber
mine was yesterday

HAPPY EARLY BDAY DIVA!

Chiki Mina
HAPPY EARLY B-DAY! IM COOKING UP A HOT RP FOR YA big grin

Sadly this thread will be moved and we are actually going to get in trouble lol

a-k-a-amber
what more can they do to us?

calypso
Sorry aka Amber, didn't know.

Well if they move it they are party poopers.

But I am sorry for whatever grevious error I may have committed by sending a B'day wish to PirateDiva.

(Crying now) I am so sorry whomever is going to take this thread away. As Jack would say, "I did't know." (Crying some more, and crying harder)

willofthewisp
Happy Birthday, piratediva!

PirateDiva
OMG eek! Awwwwwww This is sooooooo Sweet Calypso and everyone who is already wishing me Birthday Wishes!! *starts crying* I'm seriously touched, sorry I'm a sucker for sweat, heartwarming things....and this is one of them....Thank You Girls....I Love U all....ur like family to me!!!

I know they say not to share ur Birthday Wish....But my Wish is to be able to meet u all big grin, well and to Do Johnny and have him Fall Madly in love with me! big grin

But Thanks....ya'll are already making me cry and it isnt even my Birthday Yet!! But they are Tears of Joy!! big grin

a-k-a-amber
lol we love you too Diva big grin

PirateDiva
Awwwwww *breaks out in tears again* big grin

JaehSkywalker
Happy advanced birthday! smile

JacksSweet

lovethemtigers
here's wishing a happy birthday, dear Diva....may you have many sweet dreams of Johnny and Jack....

did you meet Gore yet..how did that go?

Chiki Mina
Yes! Diva! You were suppose to meet Gore! eek!

a-k-a-amber
OH!
REALLY!?!?!?!?!? OMG!

tee_pirategirl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! may your years be happy and full of JOHNNY! all the best wishes.

Mistypirate
WOHOO!! your B-DAY is tomorrow. Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
In a couple of hours! MISTY YOU ARE ALWAYS ONLINE WHEN IM NOT!! sad

PirateDiva
Awwwww *sparkle Eyes* Omg Thank YoU!!! Ahhhhh I'M Excited!! U Guys Are the BEST big grin!!! LoVe Ya'LL!!

And No Not Yet....Gore is Sometime next week or the week after!!! big grin I'LL Definately let u know how that is!!! eek!

Thank YoU All....Ahhhh Im So HAPPY!!

diddly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Captain's Wench
Happy Early Birthday!!!

mmoviejunkie
aww happy birthday darling!!
hope its great!!!!

pirate179
aww happy birthday sweet! hope its amazing! big grin

ivebeendepped43
ive heard that quote somewhere in ur siggy, pirate179....and yeah, hope u have a great bday PD!!! u can have Johnny on thatday, ok?

a-k-a-amber
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY PIRATEDIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hambah
happy birthday, piratediva =]

PirateDiva
THANK YOU!!!! OMG I'M Excited!! I Cried at the Stroke of midnight!!!

Thank You For All Ur Warm Wishes!! I Love ya'll And I LOVE JOHNNY!!! big grin

Claudia_Black
Happy B-Day!

PirateDiva
I Just want to say To All Thank You So Much! This Has Been The Best Birthday Ever!!!! Love Ya'LL!!! Muah!

CaptainJacksLuv
Happy-late birthday from me...lol. its 9:54 pm on the 5th...lol. will all my love, Bethanysmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.