Deadpool, Gambit, Beast, Black Panther (Vs.) Wolverine, Cap, Blade, and D.D.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
O.k....two teams....only one victory.

Team One :

1 - Black Panther (Team Leader) (with standard equipment)
2 - Deadpool (with katana swords, grenades, and pistols)
3 - Beast (Current)
4 - Gambit (With several decks of cards and fighting staff)

VS.

Team Two :

1 - Captain America (Team Leader)
2 - Wolverine
3 - Daredevil (with two standard billy clubs)
4 - Blade (with sword, 2 machine guns, and several throwing weapons)

Fight takes place in the Savage Land....with lots of caves, cliffs, trees, mountains, and forest land to fight in and around...Bloodlust is ON!!! Which team takes this one folks???

SpunkySmurph
Team one

DD's the weak link

Martian_mind
This place would compensate for DD's lack of physical prowess due to all the places to hide and the fact that he'd know where everyone is.

That said his only real contribution could be a sneak attack on Gambit,but i doubt he could pull it off before Gambit blows up the Arena.

Team one FTW

Kaos sebaceous
Nah,team 2 Captain America has Black Panther
Not sure about wolverine and Deadpool
Beast Takes DD
Blade Vs Gambit is hard but i would say Blade

So its Captain America Blade and Wolverine VS Deadpool and Beast

Martian_mind
Beast would take out DD long before Cap did BP,so if Beast comes to Bp's aid then they pair up and help the others then it's over.

StarsNeverFall7
Considering BP's weapon tech, combined with Gambits powers...well yea Wolverine is out with ease..

DP can just kick Cap in the balls, again.

Beast should be able to handle blade without too much trouble.

And last but no least, DP non stop chatter would drive DD to kill himself.

Team one FTW

ExtraMision5555
why is dd being so downplayed ?

although this battle is a bit messy

DD IMO could take anyone on team 1 (with the exception of DP)

especially if peopel are saying cap can take gambit

still

Team one has alot more rescources than team two does
i think team one has the edge here

StarsNeverFall7
H2H, Cap should hand Gambit his arse time and time again, adding Gambits powers into it, now thats a different story...

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
O.k....two teams....only one victory.

Team One :

1 - Black Panther (Team Leader) (with standard equipment)
2 - Deadpool (with katana swords, grenades, and pistols)
3 - Beast (Current)
4 - Gambit (With several decks of cards and fighting staff)

VS.

Team Two :

1 - Captain America (Team Leader)
2 - Wolverine
3 - Daredevil (with two standard billy clubs)
4 - Blade (with sword, 2 machine guns, and several throwing weapons)

Fight takes place in the Savage Land....with lots of caves, cliffs, trees, mountains, and forest land to fight in and around...Bloodlust is ON!!! Which team takes this one folks???

Team 2

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
why is dd being so downplayed ?

although this battle is a bit messy

DD IMO could take anyone on team 1 (with the exception of DP)

especially if peopel are saying cap can take gambit

still

Team one has alot more rescources than team two does
i think team one has the edge here

nope

Anybody on team 1 takes DD

And I'm a fan of DD. It's not hate, it's the truth.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
nope

Anybody on team 1 takes DD

And I'm a fan of DD. It's not hate, it's the truth.

ON team one?

Deadpool for sure

but Gambit
Beast
absolutely
ESPECIALLY
when most people agree that cap can take them

BP is a bit iffy due to equipment

SpunkySmurph
ON team one?

Deadpool for sure

but Gambit
Beast
absolutely
ESPECIALLY
when most people agree that cap can take them

BP is a bit iffy due to equipment

Gambit is more agile, faster, has the major ranged advantage, and the H2H advantage

Beast is more agile, much stronger, has razor sharp claws, a healing factor, also has super senses

BP is stronger, faster, can't be hurt by DD, has the claws and the energy blades

DD loses to each of these guys

ExtraMision5555
Gambit is more agile, faster, has the major ranged advantage, and the H2H advantage

Beast is more agile, much stronger, has razor sharp claws, a healing factor, also has super senses

BP is stronger, faster, can't be hurt by DD, has the claws and the energy blades

DD loses to each of these guys

Gambit more agile? Debateable, as well as speed. Range..
Overall, sure. But DD has been dealing with Bullzeye for some time who is definately more accurate tahn Gambit, save the explosion thing. And as far as that goes, that woudl cause a problem, but you shouldent forge dd's amazing billyclub trajectory. Not that tis going to 1shot gambit, but it could help close the gap. Only problem i see is if DD's suit gets touched.

Infact, in an older cap vs gambit thread i was argueing for gambit, yet everyone was saying cap isint going to get touched, and IMO if thats teh case, DD should have just as "easy" of a time with gambit.

(but i dont think that is the case.. that thread just left a foul taste in my mouth)

But Beast? If DD can keep up with spiderman, he can definatley keep up with beast. the strength gap between the two isint enough to constitute anything overwhelming for DD. Tombstone was alot stronger than beast, just not as fast but still realtively fast and DD had little trouble with him.
Only advantage here is beasts durability. but his fighitng ability as compared to DD is pretty worthless. Not that its not good, but dd is far beyond him.

BP, i know he has the vibronium thing going for him so i dont really have an arguement for that.

and actually, Beast definately loses

Gambit, well, im just sore from the old cap debate sad

SpunkySmurph
Gambit more agile? Debateable, as well as speed. Range..
Overall, sure. But DD has been dealing with Bullzeye for some time who is definately more accurate tahn Gambit, save the explosion thing. And as far as that goes, that woudl cause a problem, but you shouldent forge dd's amazing billyclub trajectory. Not that tis going to 1shot gambit, but it could help close the gap. Only problem i see is if DD's suit gets touched.

Infact, in an older cap vs gambit thread i was argueing for gambit, yet everyone was saying cap isint going to get touched, and IMO if thats teh case, DD should have just as "easy" of a time with gambit.

(but i dont think that is the case.. that thread just left a foul taste in my mouth)

But Beast? If DD can keep up with spiderman, he can definatley keep up with beast. the strength gap between the two isint enough to constitute anything overwhelming for DD. Only advantage here is beasts durability. but his fighitng ability as compared to DD is pretty worthless. Not that its not good, but dd is far beyond him.

BP, i know he has the vibronium thing going for him so i dont really have an arguement for that.

and actually, Beast definately loses

Gambit, well, im just sore from the old cap debate sad

IMO, Gambit beats Cap.

Vs. DD?

Gambit's cards have building-leveling blasts. He was able to sever a single millimeter think wire among a bunch of others left untouched.

From fifty feet away. no expression

H2H, Gambit has his adamantium staff which can explode on impact.

Oh, and all of Gambits physical stats are superhuman.

Beast?

Do you realize the setting?

This is in the jungle... oh, and Beast has kept up with Spiderman in his older days (back when DD kept up with him), and has since gotten an upgrade which really boosted his strength and agility.

Beast has always been a much more resourceful fighter then Spiderman, and they're in the jungle. That, and if Beast even touch DD, he rips through his skin.

DD won't have any advantage over Beast, and won't get into a position to pressure point him.

DD gets wrecked. no expression

ExtraMision5555
IMO, Gambit beats Cap.

Vs. DD?

Gambit's cards have building-leveling blasts. He was able to sever a single millimeter think wire among a bunch of others left untouched.

From fifty feet away. no expression

H2H, Gambit has his adamantium staff which can explode on impact.

Oh, and all of Gambits physical stats are superhuman.

Beast?

Do you realize the setting?

This is in the jungle... oh, and Beast has kept up with Spiderman in his older days (back when DD kept up with him), and has since gotten an upgrade which really boosted his strength and agility.

Beast has always been a much more resourceful fighter then Spiderman, and they're in the jungle. That, and if Beast even touch DD, he rips through his skin.

DD won't have any advantage over Beast, and won't get into a position to pressure point him.

DD gets wrecked. no expression

To start, IMO Gambit beats cap too. With that said, i agree. Gambit beats DD as well. I got a little slanted due to that debate and i just needed to actually think about that again. If only everyone else wasnt so blindsided by cap. Anyways

The beast thing, i dont really see the jungle being an advantage. I mean, Daredevil is blind anyway. Any sort of subterfuge beast would attempt to employ for an advantage is pertty much innefective due to the nature of DD's senses. DD has also improved greatly since those spiderman days as well, not physically like beast, regardless he has developed into an incredible battle tactician. And beast just doesnt have the h2h ability to fall back on where as dd has consistantly shown the ability to compensate for stat differences (considering thier not obscene like sentry or iron man) And the setting might not give dd an advantage, but id ont see it giving beast one either aside from maybe a bit of tree swinging

and in other news, beast is getting uglier by the issue sad

capt it up
DD would take beast

StarsNeverFall7
DD take beast in the enviroment listed? Doubtful.

Hell they could just beat Cap down, take his shield, give it to Gambit and let him let loose...

jinzin
Team one

DD's the weak link

QFT

not to mention the fact that team one has a crazy ranged advantage against team two due to gambit.

YFZ 350
Cap is the man when it comes to leading a team to a victory. Being he's leading team 2 I gotta go with team two.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Cap is the man when it comes to leading a team to a victory. Being he's leading team 2 I gotta go with team two.

EXACTLY!! One of the many reasons why I made the teams the way I did. I think with Cap leading them, that gives them a nice little boost in their chances of winning.

Now I realize Black Panther is no sloutch in the leadership department, but sorry, he's nowhere near Cap's league. Cap was leading battalions of soldiers into war before T'Challa was in diapers!!!

I started to switch out Daredevil with Moon Knight, but I thought "Nah", Daredevil is more fun and I know a lot more about him. I also started to switch out Gambit and Daredevil and put D.D. on the first team and Gambit on the other...but I think that gives Team Two a slight advantage over Team One somewhat....what do the rest of you think?

Comicbook_kid
confused

jrodslam
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.