Iron Fist versus Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Who wins?

braz
good fight, i say DD barely takes it though. i mean, i would say hes one of the few who could evade the Iron Fist because of his senses. and then he coul employ a nerve strike which should work well. Daredevil 6/10

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Who wins?

dd 7.5/10

SpunkySmurph
Use the Search:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=400488&highlight=daredevil+vs.+ironfist

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390229&highlight=title%3A%28daredevil+vs.+iron+fist%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=385863&highlight=title%3A%28daredevil+vs.+iron+fist%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=357761&highlight=title%3A%28daredevil+vs.+iron+fist%29

ExtraMision5555
old thread, i say DD though.

much smarter, and a better h2h combatnant

SpunkySmurph
IF takes this

He can amp up his:

H2H abilities to phenomenal levels
Strength to >50 ton levels
Speed to genuine bullet-dodging levels

He can give himself pre-cog, etc.

DD loses

ExtraMision5555
IF can, but then he passes out stick out tongue

but really
it does tax him quite a bit and DD knows this. hes not as good a fighter as DD, regardless of chi amping, but in those cases of chi amping, i can see him wining a few if DD isint planning accordingly. Unlikely though, and thast why im in favor of DD

SpunkySmurph
It taxes him, but if he collapses from exhaustion after DD's skull is smashed, he still wins.

It's not like DD can avoid him for long when IF has every single physical edge.

And his fighting IS superior to DD. Especially when chi amped.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It taxes him, but if he collapses from exhaustion after DD's skull is smashed, he still wins.

It's not like DD can avoid him for long when IF has every single physical edge.

And his fighting IS superior to DD. Especially when chi amped.

Well, the way i see it

if you take DD and IF and have them fight as is

DD wins simply becuase he has the pre-emptive where as IF doesnt (and im talking about his ability to feel movements), thats not includeing some minor physical differences

that alone gives him a win in a NORMAL, h2h situation. Now include IF's chi amping and it does get alot harder for DD, ill admit. At the same time DD is very aware of Iron fists chi amping abilities and has dodged the iron fist before. Not that it was the entire.. whats the word?

entire

essense? of the iron fist technique (as in stat boosting)

regardless, DD is going to think of this coming into the fight
So either Iron fist goes all out as soon as the fight starts and DD is forced to evade for the time being (and danny isint the most intelligent fighter either) Or IF toughs it out and tries to be a bit more "modest" with his technique, and IMO, either way hes more likely to lose simply becuse hes not as good a fighter as DD, and i wouldent put it past DD to be able to evade IF atleast long enough for him to be taxed of his strength, especialyl considering all the crazy city adventureing he somehow does with his billyclub string.. jumprope, thing

But in the former scneario (full chi amping) is where i could see DD running into the most problems as any errors on his part might be fatal ones

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
IF takes this

He can amp up his:
Strength to >50 ton levels
He can give himself pre-cog, etc.

Damn really!? Any scans of Danny acting like a heavy weight?

Daredevil1
I'm reviving this one since the other one was closed for its obvious reasons.

The fact that he's using DD's fighting style and losing compared to his last fights when they were more equals shows that it didn't aid him to well. Look at there past fights, but hey I guess its so illogical to say since DD has used his "style" all his life and Danny has used his "style" all his life. It so obvious that Danny can equally use DD's style as good as he does.

Sure it does. DD stated his first mistake was not using the clubs. But hey I guess you know more then the writer and DD. And I guess you ignore that past encounters when he didn't use DD's style.

Fact of the matter is he can use hearing and to aid him for anticipation. That fact that he couldn't the fact he was disoriented as well still means he was hindered. No matter how you put it or say it. You do know what disoriented means do you? Look it up it might help you. But if you don't want to do that here's a brief definitions.

1.Having lost bearings....feeling lost or confused especially with regard to direction or position.

2.Confused not understanding clearly.

Yeah and you think he's in peak form, yeah right.

Didn't have to he didn't have time to train in all his jail time as stated. Just because he's making due with being hindered doesn't mean hes not rusty. You've never seen a hero handicapped and still pull through. Its almost a hero staple to do that. Plus the immediate issue after when he finally was released from prison he immediately looked for the impostor DD. 10 issues of jail solidify the fact he didn't get much sleep and practice as DD stated it himself. Just because in the scans he looks like he's fighting normally doesn't make it so. Hell Captain America when he didn't have the SSS defeated Crossbones and made it looked like he wasn't handicapped.

But hey I guess you know more then DD statements/evidence.

Covered above.

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Damn really!? Any scans of Danny acting like a heavy weight?

Still no proof of Danny being a class 50

Apolloknight

He is saying Danny can hit with the force of one, not lift that much.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
dd 7.5/10

no

Danny should win

long pig
Please, Danny can hit with the force of a couple 100 tonners. He punches so hard he once destroyed Vibranium. Hulk can't even do that.

One hit and DD is dead.

long pig
no

Danny should win
Should? Hell, he can't lose.

DD is faster, but not NEARLY fast enough to never be hit once by IF. Not to mention the fact Danny is superhumanly durable and has superhuman endurance and a decent healing factor.

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
Should? Hell, he can't lose.

DD is faster, but not NEARLY fast enough to never be hit once by IF. Not to mention the fact Danny is superhumanly durable and has superhuman endurance and a decent healing factor.

Do u think Danny can k/o Thor? Its rumored, they may fight

Apolloknight

Really?

guy222
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Really?

Its a really strong rumor

long pig
If he was allowed a clean couple shots? Maybe. Thor isn't that durable, really. He's been cut by a shaving razor...as well as being stabbed by a regular knife wielded by Zaniac, the class 10 guy whos only superpowers were super strength and, apparently, a talent for stabbing Gods of Thunder .

He's k.o'd the Hulk twice I think with a single punch. It was either Hulk or Abomination. I can't remember.

Soljer
If he was allowed a clean couple shots? Maybe. Thor isn't that durable, really. He's been cut by a shaving razor...as well as being stabbed by a regular knife wielded by Zaniac, the class 10 guy whos only superpowers were super strength and, apparently, a talent for stabbing Gods of Thunder .

He's k.o'd the Hulk twice I think with a single punch. It was either Hulk or Abomination. I can't remember.

Definitely wasn't the Hulk. The Hulk has taken the Fist on multiple occasions with no ill effect.

AcousticDoc
Danny is superhumanly durable and has superhuman endurance and a decent healing factor.

IF's healing factor is not auto like wolverine or deadpool, he needs to manually activate it. doing this would leave him vulnerable.

long pig
Originally posted by Soljer
Definitely wasn't the Hulk. The Hulk has taken the Fist on multiple occasions with no ill effect.
Yeah, yeah. I actually remember Hulk catching the Iron Fist once...BUT he only did that because it nearly knocked him out when he got hit by it earlier. He grabbed IF's hand in a last ditch effort to avoid the iron fist. It worked because it sent the IF' power back into IF, knocking IF out. But, it did nearly k.o Hulk (stunned him something good) when it landed cleanly at the start of the fight.

It must have been Abom who was clearly knocked out. I KNOW it was a class 100 guy with uber durability. Maybe even sasquatch.

long pig
IF's healing factor is not auto like wolverine or deadpool, he needs to manually activate it. doing this would leave him vulnerable.
Hence the reasoning behind me saying "decent". I mean, he can pump his healing to very high, but it taxes him. But, his healing and durability is very, very enhanced-to-slightly-superhuman even without pumping it up with chi (which is still way beyond DD's healing-and he gains a small amount more endurance/healing every time he uses the IF).

AcousticDoc

It must have been Abom who was clearly knocked out. I KNOW it was a class 100 guy with uber durability. Maybe even sasquatch.

Is the wrecker cl100?

long pig
Is the wrecker cl100?
Depends on wither or not he's sharing power. If he's sharing power with the wrecking crew (if they're around-then he's usually sharing with them), he's like class 80. If he isn't sharing, Wrecker is as strong as Thor.

Oh, he knocked out Hercules, that's who I was thinking about. In HFH, he knocked out friggin' Hercules! He ripped Colossus' armor with one hit, chopped a giant battle shop in half.

Hold on, I have a shit load more.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Daredevil1
The fact that he's using DD's fighting style and losing compared to his last fights when they were more equals shows that it didn't aid him to well. Look at there past fights, but hey I guess its so illogical to say since DD has used his "style" all his life and Danny has used his "style" all his life. It so obvious that Danny can equally use DD's style as good as he does.

You cant really compare the last fight, with previous fights. Ill tell you why. Matt was bloodlusted and determined to defeat the DD imposter in the most recent one. In their previous fights, DD wasnt even taking Iron Fist that seriously.

Sure it does. DD stated his first mistake was not using the clubs. But hey I guess you know more then the writer and DD. And I guess you ignore that past encounters when he didn't use DD's style.

It sure doesnt. Because Flash doesnt IMP every person he fights means hes hindered? No. There was nothing stopping Iron Fist from using the clubs. Nothing at all. He was WELL capable of using them, as been shown before. If he didnt know how to use the clubs, then yea i would say Rand was hindered, but because there was nothing stopping him from doing so, he wasnt hindered at all. He just choses not to. Its not about me knowing more than the writers. Its clear that Fist knows how to use the clubs like DD. If he choses not to do it, doesnt mean hes hindered.

Fact of the matter is he can use hearing and to aid him for anticipation. That fact that he couldn't the fact he was disoriented as well still means he was hindered. No matter how you put it or say it. You do know what disoriented means do you? Look it up it might help you. But if you don't want to do that here's a brief definitions.

1.Having lost bearings....feeling lost or confused especially with regard to direction or position.

2.Confused not understanding clearly.

Yeah and you think he's in peak form, yeah right.

The FACT here is that we all know that Daredevil doesnt usually use his hearing to aid for anticipation when engaged in h2h combat against normal opponents. Its usually done against opponents who are physically superior to him. His boxing skills alone help him anticipate punches. Daredevils hearing was disoriented due to him being in the city looking for someone. A bunch of sounds and smells is likely to bother him when looking for someone in a city of over 1 million people. When he found that person, his hearing was no longer an issue because he wasnt trying to hear what the person was saying anyway. "Hes saying something as i approach, but the sound of my heart in my ears is all i hear." Daredevil was in so much rage and anger, he didint want to hear what Fist had to say.

As far as definitions go, like i said, when looking for someone by listening in a city with over 2 million people, it can be disorienting, however once that person was found, that was no longer the case.

Peak form to fight? He sure as hell was. Peak form to look for someone in the city is another thing, which you seem to not understand. One had nothing to do with the other.

Didn't have to he didn't have time to train in all his jail time as stated. Just because he's making due with being hindered doesn't mean hes not rusty. You've never seen a hero handicapped and still pull through. Its almost a hero staple to do that. Plus the immediate issue after when he finally was released from prison he immediately looked for the impostor DD. 10 issues of jail solidify the fact he didn't get much sleep and practice as DD stated it himself. Just because in the scans he looks like he's fighting normally doesn't make it so. Hell Captain America when he didn't have the SSS defeated Crossbones and made it looked like he wasn't handicapped.

But hey I guess you know more then DD statements/evidence.

You dont seem to comprehend what was going on. Matt didnt fight in over a month. Matt had trouble sleeping. When he stated he was rusty, THOSE were the reasons why. The words"This'll do", let us know that the goons were the practice he didnt have in a month. Matt was rusty because he wasnt fighting. One he started fighting, the rust wore off. Did he EVER again mention being handicapped in any way, besides a noise going off which happens even when hes on the street? No. Umm, you misunderstood. Matt mentioned not getting sleep and practice in 1 issue ater being there for a month 9 issues after that, and Matt ever stated being rusty, hindered or anything else. After he was whooping ass all over the jail, things were easier for him because people feared him. Inmates AND the guards.

Again, you show no evidence of him being rusty besides the 1st issue he appeared in jail. There was never any mention of it again after over 10 issues.

Daredevil1
Of course you can and yes he did take him serious to the point that DD even tried taking advantage of Danny when he bowed, showing he was doing anything he could to "win". Plus bloodlusted or anger can sometime even hinder a martial artist because there not as focused and they're letting anger cloud there judgment.

Well I'm obviously sure he could use and chose not too you are correct. But you need to back up the feats that show he can use it as good as DD. I have a feat of DD having the billy club bounce in multiple directions as if it were alive on its own. Too using it to the point to deflect bullets as the shooter. You say he can use it as good as DD. So "prove" it. That little scan you showed of him using billy club is no indication that he can use it as good as DD, which is your claim.

Prove it. He stated he was disoriented. Now prove it with a statement he wasn't disoriented when he found him since you made such claim. I see your lack of evidence again. The fact of the matter is he does use his hearing for fights, bullets, for everything to aid his radar. I'd wonder if DD stated he had pulled a ham-string prior you would argue.

LOOK he's moving ok in the pictures so he must be ok. Thats your logic at work.

You say the rust wore off, you say he was in tip top top shape. You say but thats all you do is "say". I don't see no quotes from the book. I don't see no evidence. You assume while I make conclusions based off of statements. And no you are wrong he stated in the book he's rusty for lack of sleep and he specifically stated no "practice" as well.
Next you'll show the scene of DD in jail punching a punching bag once and proclaim thats adequate training. And ignore that he was punching a brick wall making his fists bleed to the point that he's even talking to his dead ghost father, while in solitair. That there's no punching bag in fact. He's just seeing that there as it one panel it shows him punching a bag and in the next its actually the solitair wall.

And you probably label that scene as adequate training in jail. I'll just throw out that scene for you cause I know you'll like to use it. Only someone who's desperate would try to use that scene. Lets see if you do though.

Daredevil1
And too add another point. 15 minutes after leaving Punisher from there escape from Rykers prison, he starts looking for the poser DD which takes him an hour. So he had no real rest from his last ordeal from jail. Which was a huge battle with all the inmates including Bullseye himself.

But feel free to say DD was in tip top shape to the point that he got plenty of rest and completely healed in the helicopter ride.

Daredevil1
Hercules was drunk at the time and it was mortal Hercules. Still impressive but with stipulations.

The Colussus armor was a alternate universe IIRC.

Soljer
Hercules was drunk at the time and it was mortal Hercules. Still impressive but with stipulations.

I believe so. Exiles.

Personally, I believe some of our stringent rules about 'canon' are kind of ridiculous.

Exiles Colossus had the same powers as 616. I, personally, believe that Marvel considers them equal. Likewise with respect to exiles Danny.

However, rules are rules, I suppose. And, therefore, that evidence is inadmissible. Ish.

long pig

Mortal Herc is still a Hulk level guy as far as I'm concerned. As for the Colossus thing, you're right.

Iron Fist punching a giant battle ship in half is totally canon, though.

Rick/Genis
Mortal Herc is still a Hulk level guy as far as I'm concerned. As for the Colossus thing, you're right.

Iron Fist punching a giant battle ship in half is totally canon, though. 1eye

Soljer
Let us also not forget that Danny just, more or less, doubled his accessible chi.

long pig
Did he?

Well, then jesus. I don't know a single person under herald level durability who could take a punch from the guy without being harmed.

Soljer
Did he?

Well, then jesus. I don't know a single person under herald level durability who could take a punch from the guy without being harmed.

Indeed. In the most recent Immortal Iron Fist, Orson Randall - another (perhaps even more powerful) 'Iron Fist' died. But, before he did, he told Danny to take his Chi, the same way he took his powers from Shou Lao.

Pretty awesome visuals, too. He's all DBZ, cackling with energy.

CasanoVa
Yeah, he's pretty much twice as powerful as before and looks to be able to charge his chi through other things now (the samurai sword he was holding glew orange, like the Iron Fist effect).

Daredevil may have taken the small majority before, but I don't see him doing so now.

Daredevil1

Iron Fist punching a giant battle ship in half is totally canon, though.

What issue did he accomplish that feat?

yugotank
Very close....DD for 6/10 wins

guy222
IF

TricksterPriest
Danny not only doubled his own chi, he's also tapping Shou Lao's 'ocean of chi'.

Soljer
IF

How hard is it?

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Danny not only doubled his own chi, he's also tapping Shou Lao's 'ocean of chi'.

Is she hot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.