Darkseid(OE) vs Thanos(HOTI)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
here it is, who wins

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
here it is, who wins no expression

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression

they are very powerful beings

nvrbeenwthagirl
here it is, who wins
sick

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
sick

very powerful beings. thanos based on darkseid. well, does the true darkseid win

nvrbeenwthagirl
very powerful beings. thanos based on darkseid. well, does the true darkseid win sick

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
sick

i gonna take darkseid

bigbran
i gonna take darkseid Originally posted by bigbran
no expression Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
sick Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
sick

nvrbeenwthagirl
i gonna take darkseid
The OE is nothing compared to the Heart of the Universe.

bigbran
Wow... you think Hulk could beat Darkseid, and then you turn around and say that Darkseid could beat Thanos with the HOTU?

No words...Originally posted by bigbran
no expression

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Wow... you think Hulk could beat Darkseid, and then you turn around and say that Darkseid could beat Thanos with the HOTU?

No words...

i am so amazed how everyone tries and fathom my threads.

Evil_Ash
This is ridiculous. As said, the OE is nothing compared to the Heart of the Universe.

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos HOTI is greater than the Living Tribunal.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Thanos HOTI is greater than the Living Tribunal.

Disagree. If u had the info, I have. Living Tribunal is greater than HOTI. Ask a few Editors. I did smile

Evil_Ash
Disagree. If u had the info, I have. Living Tribunal is greater than HOTI. Ask a few Editors. I did smile

Is that why he didn't stand a chance against it?

roughrider
Apparently, if you are important to The Source, the OE doesn't affect you - witness Superman deflecting it away with heat vision roll eyes (sarcastic)
Regular Darkseid can't take everyone even with his OE. Standard Thanos can give him a match; Thanos with the HOTU is a total curbstomp of Darkseid.

guy222
Originally posted by roughrider
Apparently, if you are important to The Source, the OE doesn't affect you - witness Superman deflecting it away with heat vision roll eyes (sarcastic)
Regular Darkseid can't take everyone even with his OE. Standard Thanos can give him a match; Thanos with the HOTU is a total curbstomp of Darkseid.

Was the Source protecting DS when Orion beat him? Was the Source his savior when he was beat by Supes?

roughrider
Was the Source protecting DS when Orion beat him? Was the Source his savior when he was beat by Supes?

I guess Darkseid isn't so important to the Source. big grin

guy222
Originally posted by roughrider
I guess Darkseid isn't so important to the Source. big grin

i agree

King Kandy
YOU FAIL!

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
YOU FAIL!

I took Thanos. Sorry DS. Thanos>Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.