Bullseye (w/ unlimited darts) vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
They start about 100 ft. Away.No prep.

Mider999
daredevil can dodge bullseye's projectiles cause he can hear them comming or whatever, can spiderman do the same dodge them at his speed and see them comming at daredevil's precision

Brian Oswald
when dodging, spidey sense> DD's radar sense

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
They start about 100 ft. Away.No prep.

peter parker wins

TricksterPriest
Spidey actually has dodged bullets, so I think he can win this.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Spidey actually has dodged bullets, so I think he can win this.

thumb up

If you can dodge bullets, you sure as hell can dodge darts.

Spidey 9-10/10.

DarkDethbringer
well I think we should UP Bullseyes arsenal a bit, include hand guns some machien guns and anything he can lift thats near him and we have a fight.

capt it up
Originally posted by H. S. 6
thumb up

If you can dodge bullets, you sure as hell can dodge darts.

Spidey 9-10/10.
ecpt bull's eye with dart>>>>>bullet out of gun

h1a8
Originally posted by capt it up
ecpt bull's eye with dart>>>>>bullet out of gun

not if the dart apears to be frozen in time
and the bullet is moving 30mph (which is much faster than still life darts).

This is spiderman would see in his perception.

capt it up
Originally posted by h1a8
not if the dart apears to be frozen in time
and the bullet is moving 30mph (which is much faster than still life darts).

This is spiderman would see in his perception.
I don't think you under stand.

Bull's eye through dart's faster then bullet's move

NiņoAraņa

Bull's eye through dart's faster then bullet's move i find a hard time believeing that......

masterbruce

capt it up

Evil_Ash
Bull's eye through a paper air plane so fast that it knocked DD out

And that means Bullseye can throw objects faster then a bullet?

capt it up
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
And that means Bullseye can throw faster then a bullet?
think about how fast you would need to throw a papaer air plane to be able to KO some one like DD.

Also DD who batt's away bullets and easily dodges them some times has trouble dodging thing's Bull eye throw's.

don't you guy's know any thing about bull's eye

masterbruce
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
And that means Bullseye can throw objects faster then a bullet?

not definitively, but it suggests it would be possible yes. Do you know how much air resistance a paper airplane experiences? If one could throw a paper airplane with enough velocity to knock someone out (this would be impossible in real life because of air resistance a paper airplane would never travel fast enough) then that person can throw a dart faster than a bullet.

Brian Oswald
plus Bullseye has thrown plastic lunch trays that got pierced peoples skulls, he should be able to throw a dart cleanly through your head

Brian Oswald
scan: http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/5235/fight273jw.gif

look in the bottom right for the tray in the head. Lots of other deaths caused by him in there too

SpunkySmurph
And then there was the time he threw a toothpick, from something like 50 feet away, through a window, and killed the person on the other side. I bet Bullseye can throw faster then bullets.

King_Mungi
"If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball"

NiņoAraņa
ok i give...he throws faster then bullets confused

Originally posted by King_Mungi
"If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball" laughing laughing "if you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a ball!"

h1a8

That's crazy. If you throw a paper airplane with a fraction of a bullet's speed it can knock you out (provided the paper if hefty, the corner is sharp, and it hit you in the right place). Thus been knocked out by a paper airplane is almost feasible. But doesn't prove that he can throw darts faster than bullets.

Mider999
you guys forgot the time he spit a tooth out so hard it killed a man.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mider999
you guys forgot the time he spit a tooth out so hard it killed a man.

So?
It doesn't mean he can throw darts faster than bullets now do it.
If you weren't implying that then please disregard.

jinzin
Originally posted by hulk10
Bullseye (w/ unlimited darts) vs. Spiderman

bullseye still loses a bajillion out of 10 in this fight.

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
well I think we should UP Bullseyes arsenal a bit, include hand guns some machien guns and anything he can lift thats near him and we have a fight.
no

what we have is procrastination for the moment that spidey downs bullseye with a solid blow.. but not a fight per se'.

DarkDethbringer
well with just some darts yeah hed lose

King Kandy
While you could throw a paper airplane that fast, it would probably burn up from friction.

marvelprince

No they don't. They are just more precise and thats what makes them deadly

think about how fast you would need to throw a papaer air plane to be able to KO some one like DD.

Also DD who batt's away bullets and easily dodges them some times has trouble dodging thing's Bull eye throw's.

don't you guy's know any thing about bull's eye

Daredevil bats away bullets cause they're predictable and move in straight lines. Bullseye calculates vectors and thats into account enviromental factors so that he harldy ever misses so in essence its his accuracy that makes him deadily. Does this mean he can throw a spit ball faster than a bullet? No, but it means the spitball is a hell of a lot more deadlier than a bullet cause chances are if he wants it to get you it'll get you.

That said he loses all the time here. Every last time

masterbruce
Originally posted by marvelprince
No they don't. They are just more precise and thats what makes them deadly

Daredevil bats away bullets cause they're predictable and move in straight lines. Bullseye calculates vectors and thats into account enviromental factors so that he harldy ever misses so in essence its his accuracy that makes him deadily. Does this mean he can throw a spit ball faster than a bullet? No, but it means the spitball is a hell of a lot more deadlier than a bullet cause chances are if he wants it to get you it'll get you.

That said he loses all the time here. Every last time

Bullcrap! Accuracy means nothing without force and speed. If I toss a spitball at your head, it won't do jack. But Bullseye turns the spitball into bullet velocity and that is why it does damage.

doctorstrongbad
Bullesye is good, but Spider-man has him out classed. Spider-man 12/10 ftw.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jinzin
bullseye still loses a bajillion out of 10 in this fight. I'm going to take this rare opportunity to completely and utterly agree with jinzin. stick out tongue
Originally posted by masterbruce
Bullcrap! Accuracy means nothing without force and speed. If I toss a spitball at your head, it won't do jack. But Bullseye turns the spitball into bullet velocity and that is why it does damage. You do realize that to throw a projectile, with no inbuilt propulsive mechanism, so that it would impact at the speed of a bullet, Bullseye's arm would have to move so fast that he'd cause sonic booms and probably knock himself out.

masterbruce
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm going to take this rare opportunity to completely and utterly agree with jinzin. stick out tongue
You do realize that to throw a projectile, with no inbuilt propulsive mechanism, so that it would impact at the speed of a bullet, Bullseye's arm would have to move so fast that he'd cause sonic booms and probably knock himself out.

yes. you do realize that we're talking about comics where most laws of physics and nature don't apply?

xmarksthespot
yes. you do realize that we're talking about comics where most laws of physics and nature don't apply? They apply to an extent. Your question is somewhat ironic considering your previous comment.Originally posted by masterbruce
Bullcrap! Accuracy means nothing without force and speed. If I toss a spitball at your head, it won't do jack.
Bulleye's trademark trait has always been his perfect accuracy. Within the comic world, the feats he performed - while impossible by normal physical laws - are explained away by this accuracy; not by a magic superspeed arm that "turns the projectile into bullet velocity."

marvelprince
Bullcrap! Accuracy means nothing without force and speed. If I toss a spitball at your head, it won't do jack. But Bullseye turns the spitball into bullet velocity and that is why it does damage.

You do understand the force and accuracy are mutually exclusive of each other, that they don't go hand in hand? I'm not even really sure what you mean here. Are you saying that Bullseye does in fact have force behind his throws? Of course he does, no one doubts that. Does he throw with the force of a bullet fired from a gun though? Hell no

Metalmanx
No no no.

Bullseye does NOT throw things faster than bullets. God.

He just throws then with such EXTREME accuracy that they're able to pierce things that shouldn't be broken by the items he uses.

The paper airplane thing? He just threw it JUST the right way to hit DD perfectly (probably a pressure point) in the head to KO him.

The toothpick through glass? Pinpoint accuracy to find the weakpoint in the glass/perfect angle/correct speed to throw it through.

Bullseye's amazing, but he doesn't throw things faster than bullets. Just FAR more precise.

That said, Spidey still wins.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx

gee, I would've never expected that from YOU. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
gee, I would've never expected that from YOU. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good to know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What, do you think Bullseye wins? blink

masterbruce
Good to know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What, do you think Bullseye wins? blink

depends on where they fight. if they fight in a crowded area where theres alot of obstacles, Spiderman wins.

If they fight in an open area, Spiderman goes down.

Metalmanx
depends on where they fight. if they fight in a crowded area where theres alot of obstacles, Spiderman wins.

If they fight in an open area, Spiderman goes down.

Please, do tell. Explain how Bullseye would win, even in an open area. Really, be as detailed as possible, because I'm not seeing it.

ExtraMision5555
No no no.

Bullseye does NOT throw things faster than bullets. God.

He just throws then with such EXTREME accuracy that they're able to pierce things that shouldn't be broken by the items he uses.

The paper airplane thing? He just threw it JUST the right way to hit DD perfectly (probably a pressure point) in the head to KO him.

The toothpick through glass? Pinpoint accuracy to find the weakpoint in the glass/perfect angle/correct speed to throw it through.

Bullseye's amazing, but he doesn't throw things faster than bullets. Just FAR more precise.

With the exception of the second example, thast pertty much what im thinking

I wouldent say bullseye throws things FASTER than bullets, hes just so accurate, he is able to hit people in fatal areas with unusual objects

thats not to say he cant throw things very fast though

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
With the exception of the second example, thast pertty much what im thinking

I wouldent say bullseye throws things FASTER than bullets, hes just so accurate, he is able to hit people in fatal areas with unusual objects

thats not to say he cant throw things very fast though

Well, yea. Of course he throws things fast. He throws them at just the perfect angle, with the right velocity to DRASTICALLY cut down on wind resistance to make them just cut through the air, ya know?

ExtraMision5555
Well, yea. Of course he throws things fast. He throws them at just the perfect angle, with the right velocity to DRASTICALLY cut down on wind resistance to make them just cut through the air, ya know?

perfectly said thumb up

the "science" of throwing, not neccessairily raw speed

NiņoAraņa
so yeah.....Spidey wtfpwns? agreed....

masterbruce

ExtraMision5555

Metalmanx
Still waiting for that explanation.

masterbruce
Still waiting for that explanation.

If they fight in the open:

They start a coupla meters apart.

Spiderman's first instinct is to web Bullseye, but just as his hands start take aim at his target, two darts have struck his veins, and he is bleeding profusely from his wrists and can't shoot his webbing

Suddenly his spidersense TINGLES!!! and he leaps in instinct...

good thing too, because 3 darts land where they would have struck his vital organs.

However, as he is in midair..his Spidersense TINGLES again!!!

He contorts his body in a way even the most skilled acrobat can only dream of...

3 darts whizz by, just missing him by a whisker...but the Spidersense still tingles!

2 more darts are flying at him at his body's core and he can't twist to avoid them...they stab painfully into his midsection

...to be continued

Sparkz
If they fight in the open:

Spiderman's first instinct is to web Bullseye, but just as his hands start take aim at his target, two darts have struck his veins, and he is bleeding profusely from his wrists and can't shoot his webbing

...to be continued

This implies that Bullseye moves before Spider-man can even react, I mean come on this is Spider-man People always debate dodging punches with him but projectiles are a different matter all together...

masterbruce
Originally posted by Sparkz
This implies that Bullseye moves before Spider-man can even react, I mean come on this is Spider-man People always debate dodging punches with him but projectiles are a different matter all together...

projectiles are faster and harder to dodge than punches

Sparkz
projectiles are faster and harder to dodge than punches

yet people always say Spidey always has problems dodging punches but no problem dodging projectiles...

masterbruce
yet people always say Spidey always has problems dodging punches but no problem dodging projectiles...

so you think it's easier to dodge a dart than a punch?

Sparkz
so you think it's easier to dodge a dart than a punch?

For Spider-man it is, after all the whole excuse was the projectile can only move in a straight line so its easy to dodge but a punch can change direction. Unless you want to say that Spider-man can now dodge DD cap Wolverine etc easier than a dart...

masterbruce
For Spider-man it is, after all the whole excuse was the projectile can only move in a straight line so its easy to dodge but a punch can change direction. Unless you want to say that Spider-man can now dodge DD cap Wolverine etc easier than a dart...

Personally, i think it is bull that Spiderman, or any street leveler (ie Wolverine, DD, Cap) can avoid bullets after they've been fired.

So I DO think it's harder to avoid a projectile than a fist.

Sparkz
Personally, i think it is bull that Spiderman, or any street leveler (ie Wolverine, DD, Cap) can avoid bullets after they've been fired.

So I DO think it's harder to avoid a projectile than a fist.

I would agree though I think Spider-man DD and Wolverine are the only streets who have an excuse for dodging bullets before they have fired due to pre cog and super senses.

masterbruce
I would agree though I think Spider-man DD and Wolverine are the only streets who have an excuse for dodging bullets before they have fired due to pre cog and super senses.

Yeah exactly, those 3 could dodge BEFORE bullets are fired

1) Spiderman's spidersense would warn him to jump out of the way
2) DD's super senses can sense the trigger being pulled
3) Logan can probably sense it too, although not as well as the two above

In order to dodge bullets after they're fired, you'd have to be BOTH move FASTER than the bullet and REACT in less time than it takes the bullet to reach you

none of the streetlevelers have that kinda speed

Sparkz

In order to dodge bullets after they're fired, you'd have to be BOTH move FASTER than the bullet and REACT in less time than it takes the bullet to reach you

Actually Logan has shown his sense's are on par with DD's...even his sight wink

This is why I think these guys can dodge lasers too. the only time I would find it weird is if they dodged a gun being shot by someone with super speed who could shoot one bullet and then another in the path of where they are dodging to.

With all that said though these guys along with all streets for some reason can still dodge bullets after they have been fired...at least these 2 have some sort of excuse lol

masterbruce

This is why I think these guys can dodge lasers too. the only time I would find it weird is if they dodged a gun being shot by someone with super speed who could shoot one bullet and then another in the path of where they are dodging to.

You think they can dodge lasers??? Lasers travel at lightspeed. The second the trigger is pressed, the laser would've hit the target. So unless you dodge before the trigger is pulled, theres no way to dodge it after its fired.

jrodslam
I cant say Bullseye doesnt throw as fast as a bullet. I cant say he does. I dont think its just his accuracy that plays the major part. Metalmanx mentioned pinpoint accuracy and finding the weakpoint in the object(glass). I dont think Bullseye has the vision to find weakpoints in glass or metal. FLESH on the otherhand, yea. Hes studied the human anatomy(sp?) and is very precise when it comes to attacking the human body and its organs.

The power behind his throws are uncanny. To hurl a toothpick 100 yards through glass and still have enough force to kill someone has to be done with incredible speed and power. I dont think that glass had any weakpoints at all. And IF it did, Bullseye doesnt have super vision to see it anyways.

In this fight, I think Bullseye CAN tag Spidey, but hed have to have lots of things to throw. Spidey just better make sure hes not close to Bullseye while somethings in his mouth. Like teeth for example.

Spidey 7/10.

Sparkz
You think they can dodge lasers??? Lasers travel at lightspeed. The second the trigger is pressed, the laser would've hit the target. So unless you dodge before the trigger is pulled, theres no way to dodge it after its fired.

Thats what i'm saying Spider-sense goes off Spidey dodges trigger or is pulled or spidey dodges as trigger is pulled.

DD and Wolverine hear the trigger being pulled and the mechanics inside working and dodge before the laser leaves the barrel.

jrodslam
I personally dont think lasers travel at lightspeed at all. At least not the one in comics. Unless stated that is.

capt it up

ecpt for the fact spiderman has dodged bullet's after it was fire and so has wolverine. not to mention logan's been stated as seeing the bullet's in slow motion.

Sparkz
ecpt for the fact spiderman has dodged bullet's after it was fire and so has wolverine. not to mention logan's been stated as seeing the bullet's in slow motion.

Ah true maybe its more to do with these characters have the reflexes to dodge bullets after they have fired but not the speed to say out run them.

grey fox
Spidey has a pre-cog and 40 times Human reactions.

At the VERY best Bullseye Nails him with a SINGLE dart due to a spread (He can technically throw ten at a time). It still doesn't Stop spidey turning his head to pate.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spiderman kills Bulls-Eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.