Who has more firepower at hand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Surfer(Prepowerup)
Thor(Classic)
Superman(Current)
Firestorm(Ronnie)
Green Lantern(Hal)

Not who's more powerful, but who has more pure firepower at the ready?

Endless Mike
Probably Thor

MightyEInherjar
I'd say Surfer. IMO, your average PC blast trumps all the other contenders average firepower at hand.

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni
Surfer(Prepowerup)
Thor(Classic)
Superman(Current)
Firestorm(Ronnie)
Green Lantern(Hal)

Not who's more powerful, but who has more pure firepower at the ready?

odin son

DigiMark007
Potentially, GL...quite easily. But this is of course max potential. A GL, even a good one, could very well lose to pretty much anyone on that list unless they were smart.

jasofisc
Hal

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Potentially, GL...quite easily. But this is of course max potential. A GL, even a good one, could very well lose to pretty much anyone on that list unless they were smart. yes Theoretically, a GL has way more power at the ready than the others.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
yes Theoretically, a GL has way more power at the ready than the others.

Right. I'd give Surfer and probably Thor the majority over Hal in a fight, but he has the highest upper limit of the bunch.

Soujaboy
Surfer or Thor

xmarksthespot
Surfer.

TricksterPriest
Digi, the flipside of that upper limit is their power is finite. Lanterns rings need recharging, Magic and Power Cosmic don't. I'll agree that the GL ring is potentially the best, but it can run out of gas. The other two don't. Maybe Thor's godly power can be temporarily exhausted, but I have yet to see anything exhaust the power cosmic.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Lanterns rings need recharging Not Kyle's iirc.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Potentially, GL...quite easily. But this is of course max potential. A GL, even a good one, could very well lose to pretty much anyone on that list unless they were smart. GL has no powers he has a weapon theres a difference there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.