Kazuya Runs The Gauntlet!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beta ray bob
kazuya vs:

-Goh (vf4 evoloution)

-Liu kang (no dragon fireballs)

- Johnny cage

-Kyo kusanagi(melee attacks only)

-Vanessa

-Jin kazama

no devil gene transformation!!

commence SMASH FEST!!!

Cloud_VII
Well he did lose to Jin Kazama sooooooooooo

beta ray bob
this is when jin was like "OMFG DEVIL GENE MAKE ME INTO 1337 H4XX0R 4ND N0W I PWN J00 N00B!"

Sado22
Jin is cool. Overated maybe but he's cool. he's also very powerful and him kicking Kaz and Hachi's butt aint too surprising since not only is he the master of "ADVANCED" mishima ryu, he also knows kazama-ryu and the new karate. on top of that he's got devil gene, and if the fan theory of angel=Jun, then he's a hybrid or something.
This is how this goes:

Kazuya: so i run the gauntlet huh? fine bring it on!
*enter goh*
Kazuya: oh great! so now we have people ripping off my scarred face too! Goh, GTFO before i rip out those ear rings out of your ears! and why do you have a stud on your chin?
Goh: sex thing...helps facial...
Kazuya: sick twit! doriya!
*Goh pwned*
Kazyua: that was easy! so much for VF's version of my highness. Next.

*enter Liu Kang*
Kazuya: Oh no! Liu-scream-like-a-*****-Kang. Enter the Constipated dragon. why does every kung fu user need to be a bruce lee screaming virtual clone anyway? enough! doriya!
*Liu Kang pwned*
Kazuya: fatality my @$$. heh-heh. now get out of here before i go "shaolin soccer" on your @$$. Next.

*enter Johnny cage*
Kazuya: so you're the guy who wears shades while wearing tights? this aint tekken beach ball mode, loser. and stop acting in badly dubbed hong kong movies you freak. Doriya!
*Johny Cage pwned*
Kazuya: phew....i hope after watching this the hong kong directors stop using wirefu and making fake as hell martial arts movies. Next.

*enter Kyo Kusanagi*
Kazuya: so you're the rich man's son of flames. why do all the new heroes have to be mama's boys? my son Jin's a f@g who can only think of his mom too. all people like you are good for is getting jobbers, get surrounded by dimwitted fangirls and have yaoi fan fictions written about you with your red-headed rival. Doriya!
*Kyo pwned*
Kazuya: pfft....trying to copy my abolishing fist...king of fighters my left nut. Next.

*Enter Vanessa*
Kazuya: woah, haven't gotten this turned on since the time Jun came to ask me to stop being a badass 20 year ago. heh....not that that worked but she bought the tragic hero act enough for me to do my thing. any way, doriya!
*Vanessa pwned*
Kazuya: i heard you like beer. if you and i get intimate maybe you'll give me a manlier son. Next.

*Enter Jin Kazama*
Kazuya: oh great....The Fatal Lightening that can't make up its mind where to strike. the iron fisted mama's boy?. The child of Destiny...or was it Destiny's child? okay "Beyonce Kazama", you're here to take the spot light from me as you did in the series that began with me. you're as overrated as John cena and i bet the Tekken Live Action movie is gonna suck worse than the "Marine" cuz of you too! Doriya!
*Jin pwned*
Kazuya: hah! and now you know who the true hero of Tekken is...wonder when the hell i'll get to kill that thong wearing retard of a father of mine. stupid namco brought me back 20 years later only to get pwned again...and they still didn't change my profile where i like to collect snickers. jackasses. and tell me that this guy is my son...pfft. what a let down.

~Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Sado22
Jin is cool. Overated maybe but he's cool. he's also very powerful and him kicking Kaz and Hachi's butt aint too surprising since not only is he the master of "ADVANCED" mishima ryu, he also knows kazama-ryu and the new karate. on top of that he's got devil gene, and if the fan theory of angel=Jun, then he's a hybrid or something.
This is how this goes:

Kazuya: so i run the gauntlet huh? fine bring it on!
*enter goh*
Kazuya: oh great! so now we have people ripping off my scarred face too! Goh, GTFO before i rip out those ear rings out of your ears! and why do you have a stud on your chin?
Goh: sex thing...helps facial...
Kazuya: sick twit! doriya!
*Goh pwned*
Kazyua: that was easy! so much for VF's version of my highness. Next.

*enter Liu Kang*
Kazuya: Oh no! Liu-scream-like-a-*****-Kang. Enter the Constipated dragon. why does every kung fu user need to be a bruce lee screaming virtual clone anyway? enough! doriya!
*Liu Kang pwned*
Kazuya: fatality my @$$. heh-heh. now get out of here before i go "shaolin soccer" on your @$$. Next.

*enter Johnny cage*
Kazuya: so you're the guy who wears shades while wearing tights? this aint tekken beach ball mode, loser. and stop acting in badly dubbed hong kong movies you freak. Doriya!
*Johny Cage pwned*
Kazuya: phew....i hope after watching this the hong kong directors stop using wirefu and making fake as hell martial arts movies. Next.

*enter Kyo Kusanagi*
Kazuya: so you're the rich man's son of flames. why do all the new heroes have to be mama's boys? my son Jin's a f@g who can only think of his mom too. all people like you are good for is getting jobbers, get surrounded by dimwitted fangirls and have yaoi fan fictions written about you with your red-headed rival. Doriya!
*Kyo pwned*
Kazuya: pfft....trying to copy my abolishing fist...king of fighters my left nut. Next.

*Enter Vanessa*
Kazuya: woah, haven't gotten this turned on since the time Jun came to ask me to stop being a badass 20 year ago. heh....not that that worked but she bought the tragic hero act enough for me to do my thing. any way, doriya!
*Vanessa pwned*
Kazuya: i heard you like beer. if you and i get intimate maybe you'll give me a manlier son. Next.

*Enter Jin Kazama*
Kazuya: oh great....The Fatal Lightening that can't make up its mind where to strike. the iron fisted mama's boy?. The child of Destiny...or was it Destiny's child? okay "Beyonce Kazama", you're here to take the spot light from me as you did in the series that began with me. you're as overrated as John cena and i bet the Tekken Live Action movie is gonna suck worse than the "Marine" cuz of you too! Doriya!
*Jin pwned*
Kazuya: hah! and now you know who the true hero of Tekken is...wonder when the hell i'll get to kill that thong wearing retard of a father of mine. stupid namco brought me back 20 years later only to get pwned again...and they still didn't change my profile where i like to collect snickers. jackasses. and tell me that this guy is my son...pfft. what a let down.

~Sado-sama
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.