Iori Yagami Vs. Sagat!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beta ray bob
does this even need an explanation?erm

Cloud_VII
http://www.wisopinion.com/blogs/uploaded_images/WiscCow-703685.jpg

beta ray bob
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! WHATEVER THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU I DAMN LOVE IT!!! (in a completely heterosexual way)

Cloud_VII
pizza

beta ray bob
...indeed

Sado22
i'm tempted to post a sex joke here but i'll pass..................

Muck101
Originally posted by Sado22
i'm tempted to post a sex joke here but i'll pass..................

Post the sex joke... post the sex joke! big grin

Cloud_VII
I love you

Sado22
^^
holy cow....cRoudO you need a tifa fangirl right now!
*goes and looks for tifa fangirl before things get too messy at KMC*

~The God of Love Cupid-sama

Remulous
What the hell!? laughing What is wrong with you people?laughing

GO BEARS!!!

beta ray bob
WE LIKE THE PILLOW ROOM!!!!!

Cloud_VII
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh109.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh110.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh111.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh112.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh113.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh114.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh115.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/do_it___.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh117.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/Cloud_XII/mvkh118.jpg

Tha C-Master
This guy rules... laughing

beta ray bob
so who would win? iori or sagat?

Sado22
Iori of course. sagat beat Ryu...which isn't saying much.
Iori beat the crap out of Orochi with geonitz, a weakened version of him was capable of taking out the entire KoF97 cast and is considered stronger the Goenitz by Mature. He wasn't even impressed by Rugal, who himself was taking out the entire KoF95 roaster.
iori=beast.
Sagat=8foot fagg0t whose obsessed with ryu and rubs his chest when he sees him. Not cool.

Iori claws Sagat and burns him giving him an 'X' on his scar to remember. heck he'd cut the "prison break" tatoo on him if Sagat persists.

Iori pwns Sagat, pounding him so bad he spends the rest of his life thinking he was a 6 year old girl.

~The, Remember Me When You See The Moon, Sado-sama

Remulous
Sagat, if Ryu can do it so can Sagat. Sagat may be even stronger than Ryu. If Ryu can nearly crush buildings than Sagat can too. If Ryu can dodge bullets then so can Sagat. If Ryu can lift boulders than so can Sagat. Sagat beat Gou Hibiki when he was only a youngster. Iori is badass but he can't touch Sagat.

F**K REX GROSSMAN!!!

Sado22
sure...its obvious that being able to surpass people like Goenitz, beating down Orochi, being able to take on KoF97 roaster in a weakened state means he can't beat Sagat who beat Gou Hibiki which stands for a lot since that guy is Dan's fatherstick out tongue

Saying ryu can beat iori means he can take on Terry, Ryo, Kyo, Kim, etc at once and actually win. or at least push them to a new limit.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

olympian
Iori.

Sagat would do better than Ryu, tho.

Remulous
Every feat Iori pulls off Sagat can do it better and Gou Hibiki would whip Ioris ass. So what if he was Dan's pop, the guy could fight. If Ryu can beat Iori, so can Sagat. Sagat would f**k Goenitz up, especialy if it's the current Sagat.

TricksterPriest
Much as I hate to agree with Sado, Ryu did cheapshot Sagat. Which isn't to say he couldn't beat him now. But it's close to dead even in my book. Goenitz was WAY overrated. Of course Sagat would **** him up.

As for the fight in question, hard to call. Gameplaywise, (going by CVS2, the only GOOD game with both these two), it's dependant on who's playing. Sagat is usually considered in the top 3 characters in the game. Easily top tier. As Buktooth proved though, Iori is definitely viable in tournaments and a possible top tier himself. Iori is the king of rushdown, and is signifigantly faster, whereas Sagat has priority advantages, and range. Alot of Sagat's moves leave him vulnerable because he's relatively slow, which means a smart Yagami player can nail him with a Ya Otome, or just grab him for a koto tsuki in when he throws a high tiger shot.

Storywise, I'd say it depends on who can last the longest and who can nail the other with a super move. Very very close fight. Sado, no sane person counts the 97 win as anything but a plot device.

And yes, Ryu can beat Kim, Kyo, and Ryo. Terry is dicey, but it's possible. The two are very evenly matched.

brainchild81
I like Sagat a whole lot more than Goenitz. If they fight Sagat will end up a blind man though.(Think Elle Driver in Kill Bill 2) I think Iori can take Sagat. It'd be a good fight though.

Remulous
Saying that Iori can take Sagat is like saying Iori can beat Ryu, which is just not true. sagat is HEAVILY slept on. Iori is gonna find himself 6 feet deep f**king with Sagat.

Sado22
nah...he loves mesmile
oh and since Sagat can beat up goenitz according to you, then Sagat can f--k open a stadium with a mere glimpse of his power right?roll eyes (sarcastic)
funny how every feet performed by nonSF characters is "plot device" or "jobbing". yet akuma destroying an island or f--king up ayres rock is realistic and proof of his power. GTFout of my face with that crap.

dude....we don't even know shite about Gou. how can you make such assumptions rem? this is proof of your SF bias: saying a cheapass character who isn't even shown will beat up someone like Iori who is pound for pound the toughest fighter in KoF series.
Iori is faster, stronger, more skilled and a better fighter than ***at's. he's more powerful since he was considered stronger than Goenitz and at a weaker version he could pound the whole KoF97 cast. oh wait that's plot device. he could also fight against Orochi. but that must be plot device again. He laid the f--k out of Kyo who himself would make an 8foot marshmellow out of FAGat. Can Sagat defeat the whole cast of KoF97? no he can't. admit it.

Ryu cannot beat Sagat. Iori will whoop Sagat. and since you love a>b>c logic so much then that means that Iori will beat Ryu as well.

saying Iori can't beat Sagat is like saying Sagat will take out the entire crew of KoF97. oh wait...that was plot device. that doesn't mean he was strongroll eyes (sarcastic)

now AKuma is strong...he can destroy the planet though only his strongest move can destroy ayres rock (which isn't being overrated) but i think he can destroy the world since i'm his fan and since i'm his fan it means that he's really powerful which means he can destroy the world even though his strongest move could only destroy ayres rock but then i think he can...i mean i AM his fan you know...if you don't agree with me on this you're delusional and you're not making sense like me right now since i'm an SF fan and only I can make sense and if you aren't no matter how much canon proof you get i firmly believe that a guy who can destroy the planet cannot defeat a guy who can destroy ayres rock since he's stronger because his feet of power is inferior....and...and...see...i make so much sense since i'm the one who has his eyes open...and...

*10 bucks goes to the person who figures out who i'm impersonating*

~The Rolling His Roll of Banknotes Sado-sama

Remulous
nah...he loves mesmile
oh and since Sagat can beat up goenitz according to you, then Sagat can f--k open a stadium with a mere glimpse of his power right?roll eyes (sarcastic)
funny how every feet performed by nonSF characters is "plot device" or "jobbing". yet akuma destroying an island or f--king up ayres rock is realistic and proof of his power. GTFout of my face with that crap.

dude....we don't even know shite about Gou. how can you make such assumptions rem? this is proof of your SF bias: saying a cheapass character who isn't even shown will beat up someone like Iori who is pound for pound the toughest fighter in KoF series.
Iori is faster, stronger, more skilled and a better fighter than ***at's. he's more powerful since he was considered stronger than Goenitz and at a weaker version he could pound the whole KoF97 cast. oh wait that's plot device. he could also fight against Orochi. but that must be plot device again. He laid the f--k out of Kyo who himself would make an 8foot marshmellow out of FAGat. Can Sagat defeat the whole cast of KoF97? no he can't. admit it.

Ryu cannot beat Sagat. Iori will whoop Sagat. and since you love a>b>c logic so much then that means that Iori will beat Ryu as well.

saying Iori can't beat Sagat is like saying Sagat will take out the entire crew of KoF97. oh wait...that was plot device. that doesn't mean he was strongroll eyes (sarcastic)

now AKuma is strong...he can destroy the planet though only his strongest move can destroy ayres rock (which isn't being overrated) but i think he can destroy the world since i'm his fan and since i'm his fan it means that he's really powerful which means he can destroy the world even though his strongest move could only destroy ayres rock but then i think he can...i mean i AM his fan you know...if you don't agree with me on this you're delusional and you're not making sense like me right now since i'm an SF fan and only I can make sense and if you aren't no matter how much canon proof you get i firmly believe that a guy who can destroy the planet cannot defeat a guy who can destroy ayres rock since he's stronger because his feet of power is inferior....and...and...see...i make so much sense since i'm the one who has his eyes open...and...

~The Rolling His Roll of Banknotes Sado-sama This shows your anti Capcom, you will choose any character over a Capcom one. For one thing you say Iori is stronger, faster, and more powerful then Sagat and you have no prooff of your claims.

-If some one Iori beat can f**k up a stadioum then so can Sagat.

-It is plot devices. How can Kyo and Iori fight a guy that can F**k up a stadium but Kyo nor Iori can't even blow up a small house.

-Capcom has stated that Gou is powerful.

"this is proof of your SF bias: saying a cheapass character who isn't even shown will beat up someone like Iori who is pound for pound the toughest fighter in KoF series."

Don't talk to me about that cuz you pull off the same $hit, only it's against SF.

- Well if Iori can whip the 97 cast as you say, then so can Sagat. You are such a SF hater. Assuming that characters like Iori can pull off such feats when he got his ass whiped by Ash Crimson,

- ABC logic? It's common since, how in the hell is Iori gonna beat Sagat if he can't beat Ryu. Let me guess... a plot device.

-Iori never took the cast of KOF 97, he can't even take ash. Quit hatin dude.

-now Iori is strong...he can destroy the planet though he got ass handed to him by a sissy (which is being overrated) but i think he can destroy the world since i'm his fan and since i'm his fan it means that he's really powerful which means he can destroy the world even though even though he got whiped by a f@g is and and EVEN THOUGH HE IS SO POWERFUL HE never won a KOF and lost to weaker foes ...i mean i AM his fan you know...if you don't agree with me on this you're delusional and you're not making sense like me right now since i'm an Iori fan and only I can make sense and if you aren't no matter how much canon proof you get i firmly believe that a guy who can't even lay a finger a f@g defeat a guy who can destroy ayres rock since he's stronger because his feet of power is inferior....and...and...see...i make so much sense since i'm the one who has his eyes open...and... laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loudGet the F**K outta here.

brainchild81
Ash made sure Iori was good & tired from kicking @sses before he took him on. What weaker foes beat Iori? Iori walks away from KOF and gets taken away to fight Orochi.

Sado22
ohhhh...fight fight fight! laughing

Sado: *his hands glow with purple flames* you thnk you can stop me? then die!
Remulus: *eyes glow and he starts feeling his chest*
Sado: okay that was sick. I am interested in purely KICKING your ass. so put your undersized banana in your hammock and we'll get along just fine.
big grin

Iori is faster cuz he can jump from one end of the screen to the other in a blink of an eye. compare their in game speed too. Iori is way faster.

Iori is stronger cuz he can perform a move that is a PILLAR of ki flames. When was the last time fagat could do that. Iori is also stronger cuz he can choke the living crap out of a demongod, Orochi and hold him in place. iori is also stronger cuz he can take on an entire roaster ALL BY HIMSELF AND STILL PUSH THEM TO THEIR LIMITS. Sagat can't even take on Ryo and Terry at the same time. you know it. i know it.

what small house? don't tell me that you saw that in the comics did you?

fanboy alert: just cuz capcom said he was strong it means he can beat up Iori. you just prooved my point.

like when i said Ryu would lose to Kazuya though i was actualy bringing up some points...unlike you! you're claiming goh would pound Iori ONLY because Capcom said he was strong. get real. how strong is he? did they specifiy? no. but you're off making fanboy guesses again.

no he can't. nothing Sagat has done is proof that he is stronger than Iori. Iori on the other hand has feets the sure as hell do proove that he is stronger...some of which i mention above.

only problem with this statement is that IORI WILL beat Ryu.

Ash is very powerful! in KoF AD he was shown as capable of burning the entire city without breaking a sweat....and that too he was only playing around to lure Kyo out. Sagat can't wreck a whole city.

oh and your imitation of my line is not funny.....especially since you mention Iori "losing" only.........IORI NEVER LOST IN KOF you comic-reading-anime-believing twit!smile

*does a shoryuken and lays the f--k out of remulus* big grin

~Remember me when you see the moon....and the scar on your chest, Sado-sama

Cloud_VII

Remulous. Is that right?

beta ray bob
i think so... wait why am i participating in my own thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.