Who's the Greatest Playa in comic history?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Who is the greatest player in comic book history ?

You can choose out of these guys...

Batman - He pays chicks to act as his girlfriends so he doesn't look like a child molester..

Ironman - I nominated Tony as biggest comic book player 2007 because he tries to get his girls drunk so he can go sleep with them but instead he get's himself drunk laughing out loud and sleeps with the most uglyest b*tches in the club..

Gambit - The guy has a super power to easily pimp chicks so i had to put him in my list...

Wolverine - The guy is like more than 100 years old so that's more than enough time to get laid and loose his virginity .. laughing out loud

Hulk - HULK SMASH STUPID B*TCHES!!!!!! laughing

Ok so with's of these ladies do you think deserves the titel Biggest Player 2007?

Discus!!!

cool

qqqqqqq
batman, he played with some of comics most beautiful women. wonder woman, black canary, catwoman....

hulk10
Ironman.divadiva

qqqqqqq
got to be batdick

tkitna
Stark easily. He gets laid in 1 out if every 5 issues it seems and is always hanging around the women. The rich, elite crowds know him as a man-whore.

Batman may have hung around those women, but was it ever determined that he screwed any of them? He might have, but i'm sure he didnt get any brownie points from the community for living in a huge house with a teenage boy.

Bottom line is, Batman has an agenda that never sways. His first and only love is to fight crime and that is what takes up all of his time. Tony on the other hand would have no problem and would probably prefer to sit at home with a woman in one hand and a bottle in the other. Heck, doesnt he control his armor by remote control sometimes anyways. He'd rather have his hands avaliable for more pressing matters if you know what i'm saying.

Stark for the player award.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Batman - He pays chicks to act as his girlfriends so he doesn't look like a child molester..

Ironman - I nominated Tony as biggest comic book player 2007 because he tries to get his girls drunk so he can go sleep with them but instead he get's himself drunk laughing out loud and sleeps with the most uglyest b*tches in the club..

Gambit - The guy has a super power to easily pimp chicks so i had to put him in my list...

Wolverine - The guy is like more than 100 years old so that's more than enough time to get laid and loose his virginity .. laughing out loud

Ok so with's of these ladies do you think deserves the titel Biggest Player 2007?

Discus!!!

cool

Giant Man or Power Man

Evil_Ash
Thanos confused

The-Juice
sorry to say it, but... mufassamessed
the lion is ****ing absolutely EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!

The-Juice
sorry to say it, but... mufassamessed
the lion is ****ing absolutely EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!

roughrider
Marvel's Hercules, of course.

How many thousands of years has he been spreading it around? wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by roughrider
Marvel's Hercules, of course.

How many thousands of years has he been spreading it around? wink

And if he's anything like the mythic one . . . OH YEAH!

I'd go with Tony though.

draxx_tOfU
cyclops...

look at the X-babes he's "dealt with"....

jim lee psylocke, nuff' said...

lorddreamer
Goin for Stark. Mad playage, man. Panty-buster !! smokin'

Thanos_THOTU
Don't stark get laid like 6 out of 5 issues?

lorddreamer
lol pretty much/ That guy was born in the middle of sexual intercourse.

Tha C-Master
People associated me with Stark lol... I guess I should be proud... rock laughing

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
cyclops...

look at the X-babes he's "dealt with"....

jim lee psylocke, nuff' said...

Jim Lees Psylocke eek! Amen Brother, the one who "dealt" with this one is the Greatest Playa Happy Dance

Beta Ray Howard
I'd say Stark, definately. Namor's a close second.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Namor's a close second.

Indeed.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/namor55.png

laughing

tkitna
Off the list,,,,,Starfox.

DigiMark007
When these type of threads get made everyone always forgets Matt Murdock.

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
When these type of threads get made everyone always forgets Matt Murdock.

...because he always dates crazy chicks.

Ryonslaught
Tony Stark is machin...but thats cause of his money stick out tongue
Gambit has crazy game...smooth moves....the right words...and a power to make women belive what he says cool
Wolverine is.....um isnt only Jean that thinks anything of this guy....(juss hatin stick out tongue)

Daredevil? well he did get some Echo n Elektra.....

The mach/playa/pimp is Mr.Scotty Summers, the guy stand in a room , no personality, no lines, NO MONEY! And the hottest most powerful chicks in the world throw themselves at his feet..... now that my friends is unadulterated Game! wink

DigiMark007
Originally posted by grey fox
...because he always dates crazy chicks.

Echo, Electra, Black Canary, Milla...maybe not the head count of some, but I'd pay to have his "rogue's gallery". Quality over quantity.

wink

doctorstrongbad
Tony Stark is the ultimate pimp and player. He gets all the ladies, and doesn't fight crime ever night. Batman would be second, if he wasn't out all night with his partner Robin. Hanging out with little boys doesn't help his street cred.

Tony ftw.

Accel
Prince Charming probably wins in quantity. That guy was banging a new girl seemingly every week for God knows how long.

Decay
how about apocalypse? hes thousands of years old and has a whole cult of offspring, he obviously loves the ladies though i dont know if theyd love him. otherwise id say stark.

batman pretends to be a playboy but i dont think he actually has sex with any of the women hes with, its just to keep his identity hidden. stark however is everything bruce pretends to be. hes always drunk and always either has a woman, or is hitting on a woman. even when hes suited up in more he has a legion of starkbots out there flirting with women for him and scoring dates.

marvelprince
Tony for sheer volume, but when it comes to women you'd actually converse with an not kick out of your apartment at 2 am I'd say Matt Murdock.

He's got Elektra, who would kill Tony if he thought about hitting it, Maya, Milla, Black Widow (she may have been linked with others but she keeps coming back to this one). Also wasn't he supposedly with She-Hulk during the HoM. Major points for even surviving that encounter

rotiart
Originally posted by marvelprince
Tony for sheer volume, but when it comes to women you'd actually converse with an not kick out of your apartment at 2 am I'd say Matt Murdock.

He's got Elektra, who would kill Tony if he thought about hitting it, Maya, Milla, Black Widow (she may have been linked with others but she keeps coming back to this one). Also wasn't he supposedly with She-Hulk during the HoM. Major points for even surviving that encounter

DD > TS

Daredevil literally has girls stalking him.
The true player doesn't have to flash his money around to get the girls. or a techie suit.

When was the last time Stark got a girl on his own merits, not because of his cash flow.

DD barely tries and the girls won't leave him alone!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus!!!

cool

Batman = money/attitude

ironman = money

gambit = accent

wolverinesick = attitude

hulk?????= wtf pity?

juggernaut66666
Hal Jordan.He slept with Power Girl.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LethalFemme
hulk?????= wtf pity?

Well . . . Hulk's biceps aren't the only muscles that get huge.

srankmissingnin
Nick Fury. I'd tell you to read his MAX title for proof... but it's just so awful that it should be avoided at all costs.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Nick Fury. I'd tell you to read his MAX title for proof... but it's just so awful that it should be avoided at all costs.

Dude, Fury kicked ass in that series. At the very least the comic is worth the gunfights, and it's just funny.

Besides, Fury paid for that.

As for Hulk, well, just scan the pages after he got flayed to the bone for why the ladies love him.

doctorstrongbad
If we are picking people not on this list how about Peter Parker?

The guy had MJ, Black Cat, Gwen Stacey, and Shadow Cat. Thats not bad for acting like a geek. He is the pimpest nerd I know.

Sparkz
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
If we are picking people not on this list how about Peter Parker?

The guy had MJ, Black Cat, Gwen Stacey, and Shadow Cat. Thats not bad for acting like a geek. He is the pimpest nerd I know.

He's the greatest player for a geek anyway.

Although my vote goes to DD the guy has women everywhere.

Beta Ray Howard
When it comes to Parker, for him it's more of a quality thing. He's had less women, but they're all gorgeous.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
When it comes to Parker, for him it's more of a quality thing. He's had less women, but they're all gorgeous.

Not all of em lol there was Debra whitman....

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus has to be the biggest playa in history.

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Galactus has to be the biggest playa in history. Just check the sig cool

WrathfulDwarf
Bruce Wayne.

But another worthy nomination is The Main Man himself....Lobo.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hal Jordan.He slept with Power Girl.

Really? When? oO

As for Big G. Hm, I dunno if it's has the same in your country as here but if the G spot is named after Galactus, hands down, he wins wink.

Symmetric Chaos

Batman-Prime

Drifter
Originally posted by DigiMark007
When these type of threads get made everyone always forgets Matt Murdock. Oh, yes. Matt is a genius. He uses his radar-sense to find hot women who think he must like them for their mind because he's blind.

Dreampanther
Tony Stark, by definition, has to be the biggest playa. He feels absolutely nothing for the chicks he bangs, he just has an itch to scratch or some devious scheme in mind where they might be useful. When he doesn't need them anymore, he discards them like used dishrags.

All the others actually have feelings for the chicks they date, but Tony doesn't love anybody except himself - therefore, like James Bond, he is the biggest playa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.