Look..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987

Bwa Ha Ha
Cool.

Ericadawn
Too bad it doesn't mention who controls the Flying Dutchman...

James is always bloody ignored!

pirate179
i know,i think james is one of the most under-rated characters in the movie

pyratequeen
Guys! I just had a brain fart!!!! What if Beckett promises Will he will get liz for him if Will fights fir him and Will teams up with Beckett!?!?!?! Ideas?

pirate179
that would be crazy! i dont even know what i would do, would that be good or bad? confused

lovethemtigers
from one of those shots we've seen...i wonder...I love that picture of Barbie, Lizzie and Jack walking side by side on the beach..they seemed determined and ready to face anything....and then they approach Beckett and Mr. Turner...just makes me wonder if WIll does make a deal with the devil...Beckett...not only to get Liz, but to get the heart so he can control Davy....didn't Jack say in DMC that whoever has the heart has the leverage to command Davy jones to do whatever he or she wants...seems to me if Will got the heart he could command Davy Jones to release his father...any thoughts....

pirate179
i like your ideas lovethemtigers.

calypso
I rather think that Will winds up with the heart because of Calypso and she breaks the spell on the FD crew which includes his Dad and for everafter that Will becomes Captain of the FD and the keeper of the seaman who die at sea and helps in their transition to the hearafter. Sort a good guy like Davy was suppose to be like before Calypso was banished and Davy cut hem heart out.

I don't see Will going back into the sea the way Davy did, but I do see him attached to that ship for ten years at a time and can't step on land during that time.

Huh, and I may be full of whipped cream with a cherry on top too.

So, unless someone has seen the final cut, anything is a guess and I don't trust that leaked script thing at all.

calypso
What have I missed? Who is Barbie?

Hambah
Originally posted by calypso
What have I missed? Who is Barbie?

Barbie = Barbossa. Lol. I was a little confused on that at first, too. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.