hawkgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who do you think hawkgirl can beat ? i know shes one of the wussiest DC characters but theres still some others out there like jubilee. chineese brat cant do jack compared to others

h1a8
On JLA unlimited she's seems to be a bad momma.
He has some super strength, durability, reflexes, and that mace is a bad weapon.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by h1a8
On JLA unlimited she's seems to be a bad momma.
He has some super strength, durability, reflexes, and that mace is a bad weapon.

He?? Oh well, that may be true stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who do you think hawkgirl can beat ? i know shes one of the wussiest DC characters but theres still some others out there like jubilee. chineese brat cant do jack compared to others

sue from ff

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222
sue from ff

eek! laughing laughing
that's a joke right?

King_Mungi
*sigh* Obviously you don't know much about Hawkgirl, as she is very skilled, very strong, has a healing factor can fly mach speeds, etc. etc.

h1a8
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*sigh* Obviously you don't know much about Hawkgirl, as she is very skilled, very strong, has a healing factor can fly mach speeds, etc. etc.

Just a hint.
Please don't let anyone know you agree to that mess. You would be the laughing stock of this forum. And sadly, no one will ever take what you say seriously.

Sue can instantly put bubbles anywhere in space. She busted a celestial's armor from the inside with this tactic. She can put a bubble in your throat or brain and make it explode. She is also similar to a GL.
She can form invisible darts, spears, rams, and send them all at you invisibly (you can't see them). Her force field has withstood mega force that dwarfs Hawkgirl.
And you are forgetting her trademark ability. She can become invisible and fly around. Hence Invisible Woman. She is easily one of the most powerful superheroes on marvel earth.

For more info read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Woman#Powers_and_abilities

or look at powers and abilites at
http://marvel.com/universe/Invisible_Woman

King_Mungi
Huh? Where did I say I agree to her beating Sue? My comment is a direct reply from the thread starter

Honestly who are you? You obviously don't know me

Martian_mind
She could take wasp.......

spidey-dude
hawkgirl worst fighter ever. she cant do jack wihout her gay golf club

King_Mungi
hawkgirl worst fighter ever. she cant do jack wihout her gay golf club

Yes, let's ignore he thousands of years of fighting experience, as well as her speed, flight and healing factor. You convinced me.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, let's ignore her thousands of years of fighting experience

confused She's that old?

spidey-dude
Yes, let's ignore he thousands of years of fighting experience, as well as her speed, flight and healing factor. You convinced me. healing factor ? laughing laughing laughing laughing

h1a8
Huh? Where did I say I agree to her beating Sue? My comment is a direct reply from the thread starter

Honestly who are you? You obviously don't know me

I'm deeply sorry. If you read my reply to another's post above your post then you will see why I thought you were saying that.

King_Mungi
healing factor ? laughing laughing laughing laughing

Indeed, healing factor thanks to the nth metal

Originally posted by h1a8
I'm deeply sorry. If you read my reply to another's post above your post then you will see why I thought you were saying that.

No worries, and to clarrify... no, Hawkgirl cannot defeat Sue.

spidey-dude
Indeed, healing factor thanks to the nth metal

No worries, and to clarrify... no, Hawkgirl cannot defeat Sue. of course not. sues shield can block her from doing just about anything to her.

psy_blade
I don't think she can take on Jubilee. Maybe someone without long range power. She can destroy Juggernauts shield with her magic cancelling mace.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by psy_blade
I don't think she can take on Jubilee. Maybe someone without long range power. She can destroy Juggernauts shield with her magic cancelling mace.

She literally could take out Jubliee before she could think, also the Hawk's are bullet dodgers. She's being underestimated here

Hawkman/Hawkgirl Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437522_1-hawkman-hawkgirl-respect-thread

spidey-dude
She literally could take out Jubliee before she could think, also the Hawk's are bullet dodgers. She's being underestimated here

Hawkman/Hawkgirl Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437522_1-hawkman-hawkgirl-respect-thread big ass difference between hawkgirl and hawkman. hawkgirl cant take on juggy of course

King_Mungi
big ass difference between hawkgirl and hawkman. hawkgirl cant take on juggy of course

There's only a difference if she can't remember her past lives.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Which Hawkgirl is this? She's a fair character but lacks a whole lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.