fastest healing factor ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who has the fasted healing factor ? i say hulk

Symmetric Chaos
Fastest or most powerful?

h1a8
Hulk has the fastest.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Fastest or most powerful? who heals the fastest like for example wolvie has a healing factor but im sure theres others that heal quicker than him.

Badabing
Hulk's HF is up there for speed and potency.

Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter.

rougeredmage
hulk is the fastest
juggernaughts is most powerfull

i would say that deadpool was second fastest. then sabretooth before current evil run in xmen. and then wolverines

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who has the fasted healing factor ? i say hulk

Wolverine=Hulk

Evil_Ash
The High Evolutionary:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/healingevolution.png

Darth Macabre
Mister Sinister... no expression

spidey-dude
Originally posted by guy222
Wolverine=Hulk wolverine = hulk ? uh i think hulk heals a little faster than him.

Badabing
Question: Do any of the speedsters have healing factors?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Badabing
Question: Do any of the speedsters have healing factors?

Flash does, he can heal a broken bone in a second.

Also Aurora and Northstar have an accelerated metabolism, but not on Flash's level.

Badabing
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Flash does, he can heal a broken bone in a second.

Also Aurora and Northstar have an accelerated metabolism, but not on Flash's level.
Thanks bro. cool:

King_Mungi
Flash has also gotten a hook in his head and I mean a huge hook from Lobo and he was fine. Can't remember if it was canon or not, but regardless Flash's healing factor is quite powerful.

spidey-dude
Flash has also gotten a hook in his head and I mean a huge hook from Lobo and he was fine. Can't remember if it was canon or not, but regardless Flash's healing factor is quite powerful. so you think he can take on supes ?

rougeredmage
yeah i forgot about sinister but isnt mr sinisters quite slow compared to the others.. however i think his next to juggernaughts is quite powerfull.

retrospectivly wolverines power is quite weak. for example he is not able to regenerate limbs or body parts.. i think deadpool can do that if i am not mistaken

Ptr_Grifin
I think Wolverine's is faster. Hulk has more that needs to be healed. Wolverine is basically a furry canadian midget.

Martian_mind
Marian manhunter. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk is probably the fastest

(Yuki's is absolutely the most powerful and for once its not a joke at all)

rougeredmage
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Jugg_heal.jpg

i dunno i would say that high evolutionary juggernaght and mister sinister are on roughly the same level been able to survive destructuion of the body rather then simply repairing wounds like wolverine and sabertooth not sure about hulk thought?

King_Mungi
so you think he can take on supes ?

Really depends, if you go by his highest showings yeah he could, but if you go by his average and how he is portrayed majority of the time...no

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by rougeredmage
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Jugg_heal.jpg

I've seen a pic of Hulk on almost that same level. (Yuki can still beat it though cool )

Accel
IIRC, the Flash's healing factor works that he increases his metabolism, which in turn also causes him to age much faster. Every time he heals himself, he ages more.

Juggernaut never really healed from being reduced to a skeleton though. He was reformed back to normal by that blue guy's sister.

Endless Mike
I remember this one comic I read where the JLA were fighting this guy (forget his name), but anyway it looked like they weren't hurting him at all but then Flash said that they were hurting him, he was just healing so fast that it didn't even look like he was getting hurt.

DevilGoblin
Hulk

Thanos_THOTU
Living Tribunal, he can regenerate even before getting wounded if he wants.

bigbran
So... if we mention Juggernaut's...
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1507/unilord2eb3.th.jpg

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1473/unilord3vk4.th.jpg

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

ExtraMision5555
hulk, juggernaut, deadpool, sinister (kinda?)

?

cyclops?

night nurse?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
hulk, juggernaut, deadpool, sinister (kinda?)

?

cyclops?

night nurse? cylops night nurse ? laughing laughing laughing

my2cents
Wolverine=Hulk

Hulk > Wolverine. But wolverine has a very good healing factor.

marvelprince
Flash's is accelerated metabolism, not exactly a healing factor. His body processes occur faster, but don't always heal correctly (like Bart's knee when Deathstroke shot it out). Hulk reformed from a skeleton in a very short amount of time and Deadpool essentially reformed from a puddle too. Thats pretty powerful

capt it up
Originally posted by rougeredmage
yeah i forgot about sinister but isnt mr sinisters quite slow compared to the others.. however i think his next to juggernaughts is quite powerfull.

retrospectivly wolverines power is quite weak. for example he is not able to regenerate limbs or body parts.. i think deadpool can do that if i am not mistaken

yes he can and you wrong

capt it up
Hulk and wolverine healing factor are dam close.

Symmetric Chaos
In all seriousness I'd give it to Alucard (alucard) from Hellsing. Otherwise I think Hulk wins this one.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
Hulk and wolverine healing factor are dam close.

Hulk=Wolverine. They are truly immortal

capt it up
hulk not immortal, nor has he ever been stated as such

StarsNeverFall7
Hulks healing is at the top, secondly id place DP's, the Sabertooths, then Wolverines...

Sadly thats about all of the major ones I can think of

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Marian manhunter. no expression

Beta Ray Howard
I agree with Martian Mind, though Hulk is extremely quick as well. When he was Prof. Hulk, he could actually will it to be quicker.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I agree with Martian Mind, though Hulk is extremely quick as well. When he was Prof. Hulk, he could actually will it to be quicker.

Yeah,Jonns entire healing factor is based on his Will,He had an armed lasered off by Amazo and grew it back in a second,regenarated from a puddle in 2 panels,grew back from an arm,survived being torn to shreds and being blown apart into tiny peices,Jonns healing factor owns.

Swanky-Tuna
Having control over your molecules isn't a healing factor.

janus77
just how powerful is the Silver Surfer's healing factor?
does he heal or just reconstitute himself, since he has molecular control over (all?) matter?

I thought Hulk had the faster most powerful healing factor, being able to comeback to life because of ambient radiation or whatever...

The Pict
A Namor villain, Piranha or something, regrew his entire body from a piece of bone (I got this from a manual) that's pretty powerful.

Decay
most speedsters bleed at superhuman speed, or so i read in a she hulk comic once. so most of them would be dead before the first drop of blood hit the floor. some are different though.

Scoobless
Doomsday should be up there somewhere ... In 'Hunter Prey' he got sliced open and healed up again inside of 2 panels.

jeromefus
Madcap, Mr. Immortal or any Eternal.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Hulks is def better than wolvie's he got gutted n torn up n healed all of it bac in lik 11 minutes n according to Hulk: the End, Hulk is immortal

darthgoober
The Elders of the Universe. 5 of them instantly reformed from atoms after being eaten by Galactus.

janus77
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
Hulks is def better than wolvie's he got gutted n torn up n healed all of it bac in lik 11 minutes n according to Hulk: the End, Hulk is immortal
you got any scans for the immortality thing. 'cos I remember reading something along those lines - Maestro Hulk telling another version of himself that they 'always come back' - though I can't remember if there was more context to it or not.

janus77
Originally posted by darthgoober
The Elders of the Universe. 5 of them instantly reformed from atoms after being eaten by Galactus.
hmm, did Galactus feel sated after eating them?
if so... that'd be a brilliant solution to his constant hunger - just chew on Elders berries confused.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Hulk all go for the fastest and Most powerul.

Avlon
Shaggy man/The General

Soljer
Originally posted by janus77
just how powerful is the Silver Surfer's healing factor?
does he heal or just reconstitute himself, since he has molecular control over (all?) matter?

I thought Hulk had the faster most powerful healing factor, being able to comeback to life because of ambient radiation or whatever...

Good enough that he was alright after reconstituting himself from hundreds of pieces.

Endless Mike
What about Lobo?

Hannibal-Lector
I think it took Juggy 1 pannel to regrow his eye after being stabbed by a magical knife, besides cosmics / people with vast molecule manipulation, id vote Juggy, wolv, maybe superman blue ^_^

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avlon
Shaggy man/The General

Your Right. He's got the best healing factor in comics period. Not even a full out Superman could even make a lasting mark.

Demogorge
Lobo

janus77
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I think it took Juggy 1 pannel to regrow his eye after being stabbed by a magical knife, besides cosmics / people with vast molecule manipulation, id vote Juggy, wolv, maybe superman blue ^_^
Hulk grew back his entire body within a panel... from singed bones.

and WWH arc Hulk's grown back an eye in a panel too, I think.

cmack
hulk skin has healed over his hand, leaving his hand inside of his stomach, thats impressive

RUNMAN
Although not top tier, Gamora=Wolverine as far as my reading of comics goes. Is this true?

TricksterPriest
Classic Wolverine, before his healing factor let him come back from death. thumb down on that idea. ****ing overpowered canadians. durfist

I'm surprised Mungi didn't bring any up. stick out tongue

Lucifer healed himself back from death with pure will, but I don't know if that counts.

Fury was pretty uber, but since it heals by absorbing it's surroundings, that may not count either.

Gecko4lif
carnages is the best

when getting sliced by a sword he was healing around the sword instantly

Symmetric Chaos
Wasn't there a JLA enemy (probably lasted one issue) who healed so fast that Flash was the only one who could see that their attacks actually had an effect?

TricksterPriest
Wasn't there a JLA enemy (probably lasted one issue) who healed so fast that Flash was the only one who could see that their attacks actually had an effect?

I'm trying to remember. If Thieves's guild was still up, I'd just browse there. sad

Mr Master
WWH gets his eyes gouged out, they seemingly grow back in seconds:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/696/21280439bj1.th.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6739/76675927jh3.th.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/528/67817409kd5.th.jpg

Nice. cool

janus77
and that's with his healing factor temporarily overloaded (he healed from having his healing factor overload! lol).

CosmicSurfer
How could she pierce his eyes that easily? Does she have any superstrength behind those claws of hers?

janus77
the durability rises and falls with his level of anger/stress/determination.

he had the safety on, all throughout his confrontation with the X-men, he didn't want to kill any of them... so he never made himself any tougher than he needed to be (or thought he needed to be - 'cos she surprised him with the level of damage she could do).

Mr Master
Originally posted by janus77
and that's with his healing factor temporarily overloaded (he healed from having his healing factor overload! lol).

Actually his healing factor wasn't working because of the overload.

The overload from Josh's death touch wore off fairly quickly,
and at that point his healing factor returned to normalcy.

That's why his eyes grew back, but he was blinded for a moment there.

janus77
Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually his healing factor wasn't working because of the overload.

The overload from Josh's death touch wore off fairly quickly,
and at that point his healing factor returned to normalcy.

That's why his eyes grew back, but he was blinded for a good moment there.
yup, that's why the "lol" at the end of the "he healed from his healing factor getting overloaded".

'cos it's a double achievement. the eyes growing back is a nice feat. the healing factor recovering from the overload is a nicer one.

CosmicSurfer
Even if he was calm, Hulk should have been durable enough not to be pierced by those adamantium claws unless there is sufficient amount of superstrength behind them.

The healing factor wouldn't even come to play.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Even if he was calm, Hulk should have be durable enough not to be pierced by those adamantium claws unless there is sufficient amount of superstrength behind them.

Eye lids are very thin. Sharp claws with a good amount of force behind them could go though.

janus77
nah, it varies dramatically.

look at the fights with Thing and Colossus and then Juggernaut.
it's not linear, it's all exponential.

CosmicSurfer
Can the same happen to Superman, Collosus, Gladiator?

Mr Master
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer
Can the same happen to Superman, Collosus, Gladiator?

Gladiator has to be more durable than Hulk.

Don't know about Collosus.

But since we're talking about eyes specifically,
I'll bet Adamantium cuts his eyes out too.

TricksterPriest
Colossus would be cut. Glads might require more oomph behind the strike than Wolverine can muster. Superman.........I'm not even sure a fastball special can get past his bio-aura.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr Master
Gladiator has to be more durable than Hulk.

Why?

Gecko4lif
It has happens to collosus and he hasnt been cut

the eye on the other hand prolly would be but they have been known to stand up the good caliber hand guns

CaptainStoic
This is how I would put it:
1) Juggernaut
2) Hulk
2) Pitt
3) Lobo
4) Superman (kryptonians)
5) Wendigo
6) Deathstroke
7) Deadpool
8) Saber Tooth
9) Wolverine
10) X-23

SnazzySmurph
Dead Girl's up there too.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Dead%20Girl/xf126p20.jpg

Merlyn
who has the fasted healing factor ? i say hulk Hulk has nowhere near the fastest HF.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Merlyn
Hulk has nowhere near the fastest HF.

What would you call reaching into a wound, and before you can remove your hand, the wound heals around it? I'd call that pretty damned fast, how about getting 500 pounds of flesh blasted off of you and regrowing it all in a matter of seconds? Hulks healing factor is fast as hell... oh yeah recently he got his eyes cut out, and they grew back faster than it took to knock Wolverine into a coma.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This is how I would put it:
1) Juggernaut
2) Hulk
2) Pitt
3) Lobo
4) Superman (kryptonians)
5) Wendigo
6) Deathstroke
7) Deadpool
8) Saber Tooth
9) Wolverine
10) X-23

1) Lobo
2) Hulk
2) Deadpool
3) Shaggyman
4) Juggernaut
5) Doomsday
6) Deathstroke
7) Superman
8) Saber Tooth
9) Wolverine
10) X-23

Soljer
Shaggyman > Hulk.

Juggernaut > Hulk.

Doomsday >>> Hulk.

Wolverine > Sabretooth.

Fix your list.

the Darkone
Wolverine=Hulk

no they are not, Hulk has been disintegrated to bones and regenerate within sec by one of the Ufoes members and Thanos.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Juggernaut > Hulk.

Really? How fast does Juggy heal?

Soljer
Really? How fast does Juggy heal?

Faster than the Hulk. 313.

masterbruce
how does Jugg heal if he doesn't get injured?

Evil_Ash

Lies. durhuc

janus77
Originally posted by masterbruce
the juggy fanboys close their eyes and pray, whilst vigorously rubbing themselves. that's how! yes

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Dead%20Girl/xf126p20.jpg Faster than Wolverine, I bet. smile

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by masterbruce

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/juggeyespoke.jpg

Gecko4lif
Shaggyman > Hulk.

Juggernaut > Hulk.

Doomsday >>> Hulk.

Wolverine > Sabretooth.

Fix your list.

only wolverine after the adamantium is taken out is a better healer

Soljer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
only wolverine after the adamantium is taken out is a better healer

Untrue.

Symmetric Chaos

stick out tongue

Fine I'll check his respect thread. But there better be something impressive there shakefist

Gecko4lif
Untrue.

No completely true

Wolverine himself has even stated that saber has a way better healing factor then him

After he got his adamantium taken out thou his factor got multiplied by 10

Soljer
No completely true

Wolverine himself has even stated that saber has a way better healing factor then him

After he got his adamantium taken out thou his factor got multiplied by 10

Wolverine has said lots of stuff. Doesn't make it factual. Logan has healed from similar injuries far more quickly, and has healed from far more severe injuries as well.

Err...I mean....

Logan should be at the bottom of the list! WAY below Slade and X23 and everyone else.

Gecko4lif
Wolverine has said lots of stuff. Doesn't make it factual. Logan has healed from similar injuries far more quickly, and has healed from far more severe injuries as well.

Err...I mean....

Logan should be at the bottom of the list! WAY below Slade and X23 and everyone else.

I think when you have been fighting the same person for decades that you know when there healing factor is better then yours or not...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Sabre_Heal.png

Soljer
I think when you have been fighting the same person for decades that you know when there healing factor is better then yours or not...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Sabre_Heal.png

I realize, but that scan means absolutely dick - it's outweighed by the larger majority of showings.

Gecko4lif
I realize, but that scan means absolutely dick - it's outweighed by the larger majority of showings.
Like when? smokin'

Soljer
Like when? smokin'

I'd have plenty of instances for you if Jinzin got his ass in gear, stick out tongue.

Suffice it, for the moment, to say that Wolverine has taken a hit similar to the one sabretooth has taken, and healed far faster. Bullets to the head, dismemberment, fire, explosions, et cetera.

Gecko4lif
I'd have plenty of instances for you if Jinzin got his ass in gear, stick out tongue.

Suffice it, for the moment, to say that Wolverine has taken a hit similar to the one sabretooth has taken, and healed far faster. Bullets to the head, dismemberment, fire, explosions, et cetera.
Bullets to the head dont perice the skull so they are basically cuts
He has never been dismembered (to my knowledge)
Fire & exsplosions - we havent seen Sabertooth in 1 have we?

CaptainStoic
You know something, I just realized that there are so many characters out there that, have an amazing healing factor Savage Dragon is one there are so many more, but they are a little more obscure than the more popular ones, I even think Savage Dragons healing factor is nearly as efficient as Wolverines, I say this because I saw him lose his hand once before in his first mini run, it didn't grow back as fast as some of the top tier healers would but still it was pretty impressive.

SnazzySmurph

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Dead%20Girl/xf126p20.jpg shifty

Evil_Ash
shifty

Nobody cares. 313

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Nobody cares. 313 Well, duh.

spidey-dude
sinister heals quick to but not as fast as many others out there

TheSentry
Flash has also gotten a hook in his head and I mean a huge hook from Lobo and he was fine. Can't remember if it was canon or not, but regardless Flash's healing factor is quite powerful. Once Flash got stabbed in the chest. Hours later he was still hurt and coffing up the blood.

Soljer
Originally posted by TheSentry
Once Flash got stabbed in the chest. Hours later he was still hurt and coffing up the blood.

Flash's healing factor isn't unconscious like Wolverine or the Hulk's. He has to 'activate' it.

TheSentry
Flash's healing factor isn't unconscious like Wolverine or the Hulk's. He has to 'activate' it. He had. He would have died from the wound otherwise. My point was he doesn't heal straight away like Hulk or Wolverine.

Soljer
Originally posted by TheSentry
He had. He would have died from the wound otherwise. My point was he doesn't heal straight away like Hulk or Wolverine.

Wow.

If that is truly the case, then that is the lowest showing for the Flash's healing factor that I can think of. no expression.

King_Mungi
Yeah I have the comic in question as well, and he was indeed still coughing up blood after Deathstroke stabbed him over an extended period of time. However, as noted by others that's a low showing for his healing factor, he has even been shown to heal broken bones in seconds before.

guy222
Yeah I have the comic in question as well, and he was indeed still coughing up blood after Deathstroke stabbed him over an extended period of time. However, as noted by others that's a low showing for his healing factor, he has even been shown to heal broken bones in seconds before.

Logan's healing factor isn't too shabby

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7029/wolverine10511pr4.th.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7296/wolverine10512dr0.th.jpg

Battlehammer
not to mention Logan did not realize sabertooth had gotten adamatium and likly thought his claws did far more damage then they did.

spawnwest
Fasting healing factor???
What about Lobo??

llagrok
Morph, Classic Juggernaut, Lobo, Apocalypse and so on.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/juggeyespoke.jpg
that was reconnted there was a whole article about it and the author of that issue was pissed

Battlehammer
1) Lobo
2) Hulk
2) Deadpool
3) Shaggyman
4) Juggernaut
5) Doomsday
6) Deathstroke
7) Superman
8) Saber Tooth
9) Wolverine
10) X-23

death stroke above wolverine? wtf..............

deathstroke healing factor has only been shown to be good a few times and nothing on the level of wolverine

yugotank
Godzilla has a super fast HF as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.