Chun Li Runs The (Chinese Martial Arts) Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The original ass-kicking female from Street Fighter has to back up her claim as the 'Strongest Woman on Earth.'

And who better to challenge her are men and women who are praticioners of various Chinese fighting styles.

1. Leifang
2. Ling Xiayou
3. Pai Chan
4. Marshall Law
5. Jann Lee
6. Akira Yuki
7. Liu Kang
8. Fei Long
9. Lee Pai Long
10. Lee Chaolan
11. Julia Chang
12. Lei Wulong
13. Jam Kuradoberi
14. Gen

Remulous
She may not pass Gen, not sure.

F**K REX GROSSMEN!!!

Cloud_VII
Chun-Li gets crushed; she loses to Jann Lee. The guy KO'd a rex with just two blows. There's no way Chun-Li is getting past Lee if she even manages to beat Law.

Hoshi
loses at seven, liu kang is too much for the girl

Cloud_VII
I also agree Chun-Li would lose to Liu Kang.

Sam Z
Even if she somehow beats Law and Lee, she'll get beaten by Liu.

Cloud_VII
Yeah, there's no way she's beating all of those three.

Chun-Li is very sexy though.

Remulous
For got lui ws there, yeah she wont beat Liu, but she can take out the others, maybe except for Gen.

TricksterPriest
I think Jam Kuradoberi is being slept on. She's tough enough to hang with the GG crew, I think she could beat Chun-li.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Major Snafu
The original ass-kicking female from Street Fighter has to back up her claim as the 'Strongest Woman on Earth.'

And who better to challenge her are men and women who are praticioners of various Chinese fighting styles.

1. Leifang
2. Ling Xiayou
3. Pai Chan
4. Marshall Law
5. Jann Lee
6. Akira Yuki
7. Liu Kang
8. Fei Long
9. Lee Pai Long
10. Lee Chaolan
11. Julia Chang
12. Lei Wulong
13. Jam Kuradoberi
14. Gen

Honestly, Lei Fang could really give her some trouble. She is a master of Tai Chi Quan afterall. That's saying something. erm

But yea. At the most, she gets to Law OR Jann Lee. But she's DEFINITELY not getting past Jann Lee.

Cloud_VII
Lei Fang can split a rock with her hand.

Sado22
I doubt she'll be getting past Akira...

hell no! she's got a nice upper body and a nice face but her legs are SCARY! woman with muscles always looks....wrong

~The Lover of Womanly Women Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
But they're sexy muscles

And I want to put my face in her boobs

StyleTime
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Chun-Li gets crushed; she loses to Jann Lee. The guy KO'd a rex with just two blows. There's no way Chun-Li is getting past Lee if she even manages to beat Law.
I just realized something when you said that. HITOMI BEAT JANN LEE!! ...TWICE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Hitomi is a monster.

Cloud_VII
How do you know?

Hitomi is a sexy monster then.

Superboy Prime
Jann Lee was probably distracted by her bouncing boobs.

Liu Kang slaughters Chun Li.

StyleTime
How do you know?

Hitomi is a sexy monster then.
She beats him in DOA3. DOA4 Hitomi's story is a bit confusing as it possibly didn't even happen, but for now it seems she beat him. She got pissed off after Jann Lee knocked out the T-Rex and said "That wasn't nice" or something. She then proceeded to do her back forward punch several times into Lee's cranium. Jann Lee may not be KOing anymore T-Rex's for a little while.

Sado22
just make sure that what you think are boobs aren't chest muscles sick

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/ochadokoro/g-chun-li.jpg

Looks like boobs to me

Sado22
woah.........
but those are a clear example of "kikoken energy silicon boob job"big grin
it says it all over it.

P.S. fan arts don't count cRoudO!
P.S.S. that tifa pic was NIIIIIIIIIICE. send me more of those. its funny...all of a sudden i don't feel annoyed by your spams.
*takes cloud under his wing till cloud runs out of Tifa pics* evil face

Cloud_VII
Oops -Edited-

beta ray bob
Originally posted by Sado22
woah.........
but those are a clear example of "kikoken energy silicon boob job"big grin
it says it all over it.

P.S. fan arts don't count cRoudO!
P.S.S. that tifa pic was NIIIIIIIIIICE. send me more of those. its funny...all of a sudden i don't feel annoyed by your spams.
*takes cloud under his wing till cloud runs out of Tifa pics* evil face

otaku/ hentai freak? stick out tongue

beta ray bob
http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/ochadokoro/g-chun-li.jpg

Looks like boobs to me

what isit with you an popsicles?

(remember the team doa .vs. team mortal kombat thread)

me: but...popsicle...

cloud: *shows pic from DOA X2* did somebody say popsicle?

Cloud_VII
That was Kasumi saying that big grin

beta ray bob
no, it was you, and you had a picture of ayane in a bikini, now do you remember?

Sado22
want some tips on sex? wink

~The Hentai Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by beta ray bob
no, it was you, and you had a picture of ayane in a bikini, now do you remember?
I typed it out but the one who was saying it was Kasumi. That was the purpose of having her picture there...

beta ray bob
so you could come back to it later, only with no pants on? stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
She beats him in DOA3. DOA4 Hitomi's story is a bit confusing as it possibly didn't even happen, but for now it seems she beat him. She got pissed off after Jann Lee knocked out the T-Rex and said "That wasn't nice" or something. She then proceeded to do her back forward punch several times into Lee's cranium. Jann Lee may not be KOing anymore T-Rex's for a little while.

I say Hitomi was high on acid during DOA4...I mean she did start fighting Lei Fang over a lettuce she wanted a discount on...then she proceeds to beat the crap of the guy that saved her from the ever-so innocent Tyranousaurus Rex...Meets up Ein in a Karate outfit...and is later seen dancing around like a madwoman while making breakfast...only to trip on her ass and mess it all up...

Well I guess it can be worse...she could be daydreaming about being a mermaid...

beta ray bob
i had a dream like that... whistle

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I say Hitomi was high on acid during DOA4...I mean she did start fighting Lei Fang over a lettuce she wanted a discount on...then she proceeds to beat the crap of the guy that saved her from the ever-so innocent Tyranousaurus Rex...Meets up Ein in a Karate outfit...and is later seen dancing around like a madwoman while making breakfast...only to trip on her ass and mess it all up...

Well I guess it can be worse...she could be daydreaming about being a mermaid...
LMAO. I honestly have no clue what to make of DOA4 Hitomi. You might be on to something with the acid trip. I mean....Ein doesn't even exist anymore. DOA5 should focus on Hitomi and...uh...whatever it is she does when she isn't training.

Apparently, Hitomi is also Kasumi's dealer.

beta ray bob
HA! pwned

Cloud_VII
I think Hitomi is the youngest fighter in DOA.

StyleTime
Ayane is the youngest.

Cloud_VII
Yeah for some reason I thought Hitomi was 15 stick out tongue

beta ray bob
you wish she was 15 stick out tongue

Cloud_VII
Didn't I type a message here before? I think it was:

I'll be 18 this Monday you moron stick out tongue.

beta ray bob
i'll be 15 in 6 months!!

Sado22
kids...pfft.
Now...face the manliness that is Sado
*flexes biceps*

~The Man of Steel Sado-sama

Darkstorm Zero
What the f**k?

That makes you about as manley as my left testicle...

Sado22
laughing

your left testicle is 6foot, 95kgs, does bench press with 100kgs and does boxing training at his university??
no wonder you go around threatening to sink islands.
go fart somewhere else, jack@$$

~The Manlier Than Anyone at KMC Sado-sama
P.S. you're getting good at the dissing though DSZ. big grin

beta ray bob
darkstorm has been officially destroyed (i doubt anyone on kmc will take me seriously anymore)

Cloud_VII
LMFAO

beta ray bob
ROFLMAOUIP

Emperor Ashtar

hell no! she's got a nice upper body and a nice face but her legs are SCARY! woman with muscles always looks....wrong

Then here's my blinding attack!!

HISSATSU! MAKANKASAPPOOOOO!!!!

Darkstorm Zero
laughing

your left testicle is 6foot, 95kgs, does bench press with 100kgs and does boxing training at his university??
no wonder you go around threatening to sink islands.
go fart somewhere else, jack@$$

~The Manlier Than Anyone at KMC Sado-sama
P.S. you're getting good at the dissing though DSZ. big grin

Maybe I should have said as manley as my hairy left asscheek.

Remulous
The HISSATSU body building chick wasn't to bad, actally.

beta ray bob
wow did we get sidetracked or what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.