Living Tribunal vs. the Kindly Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Kindly Ones from Sandman.

Assume that they're allowed to go after him regardless of rules and such.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Kindly Ones from Sandman.

Assume that they're allowed to go after him regardless of rules and such.

Living Tribunal. The true servant of God.

Endless Mike
The Kindly Ones can kill anyone below God if the rules allow it.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Kindly Ones can kill anyone below God if the rules allow it.

Good thread. From Sandman, correct

Endless Mike
Look, when they're going after Dream, even Lucifer Morningstar says he can't help.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7899/luciferkindlyoneszx7.th.jpg

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by guy222
Living Tribunal. The true servant of God.

Alluded to. Thats all.

He serves one whose power is stated to be greater than the Infinity Gauntlet. Thats just about all thats been stated about LTs master. Fans assume TOAA to be Marvels supreme being. Never been stated on panel.

Mider999
LT dont even have very good feats, id love someone to prove his nigh omnipatence.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
LT dont even have very good feats, id love someone to prove his nigh omnipatence.

Having the power to vaporize galaxies, assisting the Spectre. Can i continue? Showing no fear against a wielder of the SB, IG. How's this, A Celestial alongside Tribunal destroying a copycat. Now, tell me, that's not impressive. Name one or two, alive now that can do that. Not Galactus, Eternity, or even Mistress Death. How about this, can DS do that?

Mider999
umm Marvel vs DC doesnt count and please let me have some issues where he vaporizes galaxies please. How about this a copy LT as i remember it the celestial was the one who stoped that copy not the LT himself, and showing no fear against the IG have you read that comic cause if you have you'll know that he did seem a bit scared when he said he might not be able to win against the IG.........oh and here are some more impressive feats for your LT, he held the PF in his hands but then again each universe only has a portion meaning nothing cause even galactus can beat the PF. Can galactus destroy a celestial let me think yes he did in a FF comic he killed ALL of them thanks. Oh and in one comic his biggest feat was making a star go nova then running away from a being who was stronger then eternity.

Mider999
oh and if your right about the copy then he needed help.......wow how impressive, spectre is on every single planet at once or at least multiple planets and he defends all manner of right and wrong, he doesnt just sit back and watch the world go to nothing or say im to busy, to help you sorry your screwed, LT is impressive indeed, or you could tell me about how he disabled the IG who cares though since warlock disabled the mind gem not to work to its full potential.

Big Sexy
I doubt it. Its even hinted at that if Morpheus wished, they wouldn't have been able to kill him. He just conformed to the rules.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
umm Marvel vs DC doesnt count and please let me have some issues where he vaporizes galaxies please. How about this a copy LT as i remember it the celestial was the one who stoped that copy not the LT himself, and showing no fear against the IG have you read that comic cause if you have you'll know that he did seem a bit scared when he said he might not be able to win against the IG.........oh and here are some more impressive feats for your LT, he held the PF in his hands but then again each universe only has a portion meaning nothing cause even galactus can beat the PF. Can galactus destroy a celestial let me think yes he did in a FF comic he killed ALL of them thanks. Oh and in one comic his biggest feat was making a star go nova then running away from a being who was stronger then eternity.

Good response. I am glad ppl recognize Living Tribunal. I do. Some corrections. Galactus couldn't consume Wraithworld because Skrulls are Celestial creation. I have What If Volume 1 #32. I didn't see Tribunal run away and cower. Do u see Korvac now? I don't. Eternity is a jobber also, he's afraid of Hawkgod. In regards to Tribunal and Adam w/IG. Adam was insane, we all know that. Lastly, Earth X. I have seen the scans. Wow, Galactus 'kills' a few. Yay. If that happened, u tell me why there are so many Celestials now. I have Eternals #6, u tell me who's afraid of Tiamut. Galactus true form is a star. Celestials have the power to destroy stars.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.