Fallen One vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Who takes this?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Who takes this?

Fallen One 5.5/10

Utrigita
agree fallen one

Beta Ray Howard
Close fight each time, though I lean toward Fallen One.

Utrigita
If you say then I am certain of Fallen one

LORDSIDIOUS01
Bill

Board Walker
Fallen one's only feat is

1. Getting Ko'ed by Thanos

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Board Walker

Yeah I am not sure why people are picking him. He has few feats, and although he is supposed to be very powerful, BRB is a top tier herald level guy, who Fallen One would have a load of trouble with.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Board Walker

I can tell you one thing, he lasted a lot longer than Wonder Woman would have.

Utrigita
didn't BRB get kicked by Stardust? and in my openion Stardust isn't to be counted amongst the strongst heralds

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Utrigita
didn't BRB get kicked by Stardust? and in my openion Stardust isn't to be counted amongst the strongst heralds

They more or less stalemated. Neither could do any lasting damage, but Bill probably would have lost a longer battle going at that pace.

Soujaboy

BRB and Stardust stalemated, most likely due to the fact that Stardust can't be physically defeated.

Stardust is one of the most powerful heralds, able to open shifts in time and create black holes.

During Annihilation, Fallen One was speculated by the Nova Corpse to be Galactus most powerful herald. However with no feats besides blowing up a gas giant I can't give him the win.

Utrigita
Still be was physically blown to pieces in the annihilation wave.

we must assume that he posessos roughly the same powerlevel as the other heralds and having seen the SS stopping a blow from a enraged Hulk, and fallen said to be the strongest I will take Stardust

Priest
Bill until the Fallen One does something.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I can tell you one thing, he lasted a lot longer than Wonder Woman would have.

Your funny, in a sort of child like rebellious sort of way.

Keep at it mate! big grin

Soujaboy
Still be was physically blown to pieces in the annihilation wave.

we must assume that he posessos roughly the same powerlevel as the other heralds and having seen the SS stopping a blow from a enraged Hulk, and fallen said to be the strongest I will take Stardust

Um that was a blast from Galactus, a blast that would have destroyed any herald.

I don't understand what your beneath post said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.