Marko vs Kuchi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
Marko vs. Kuchi

Judge: LifeInSepia

Render: http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p268/lifeinsepia/Masterchief002.png

Criteria: None really. Standard KMC limits with a file size of 150KB

Deadline: 1700 hours GMT, on thursday the 8th of february 2007. Thats aprox 48 hours and 45 minutes.

Thorinn
Wasn't that render just used? confused

TOH
Originally posted by Thorinn
Wasn't that render just used...? confused

one thousand times before? confused

Thorinn
Originally posted by TOH
one thousand times before? confused So is it one thousand and one now? confused

TOH
Originally posted by Thorinn
So is it one thousand and one now? confused
I didn't know math was your strong point. 13

Marko
Originally posted by TOH
one thousand times before? confused yup

no expression

Cheers though LIS

Thorinn
Originally posted by TOH
I didn't know math was your strong point. 13 It's not, but flying in a Raiden costume is. 13

Good luck guys.

Silent Coyote
dont upset me noe cain lol i think this is going to look veyr cool and very nice coming from you.

LifeInSepia
do you want a new render? Cos ill get one.

Marko
Originally posted by Silent Coyote
dont upset me noe cain lol i think this is going to look veyr cool and very nice coming from you.

lol cheers

Originally posted by LifeInSepia
do you want a new render? Cos ill get one.

Nah It'll be fine but I'm gona need an extension though Been To and fromthe hospital not had time sorry.

LifeInSepia
thats cool. Fri, same time. I'm so leniant! i dont think ive ever turned down an extension stick out tongue

Kuchiki
Entry:

Marko
Cheers LIS I'll Try and get it done today, If not It will be in tomorrow,.

Nice SIg Kuchiki

Marko
woo i got it in lol

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p121/purnead/markovKuchiki2.png

LifeInSepia
Very nice, if not similar...

Ill judge later, like, in an hour or 2 later.

Marko
if not similar...

Say waa???

Marko
Oh btw LIS some peeps have said It Just Looks mainly white. It ain't Please tell me you see more than white! You using a plasma screen?

IceJaw
Plasma = not just a bright light.

Plasma = greater color accuracy and a wee bit brighter than usual monitors.

EDIT: The only thing I find similar is the position of the render, but I'm not the judge.

Marko
Originally posted by IceJaw
Plasma = not just a bright light.

Plasma = greater color accuracy and a wee bit brighter than usual monitors.

EDIT: The only thing I find similar is the position of the render, but I'm not the judge. lol so does my entry look okay then?

quickshot
I see that kinda of effect you use in Stickman's sig to the right of the render, Grenn lightning on the render and just white to the left of the render.

Marko
the white bit has a white grey transition faint lightning and a lil bit of texture

Silent Coyote
ur sig is the shit marko its tight and i see the green and ext and all in it im sure you prolly won lol also nie sig kucki

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Silent Coyote
ur sig is the shit marko its tight and i see the green and ext and all in it im sure you prolly won lol also nie sig kucki

did you get the tut? You like?

OK, judging time.

I like them both a lot, and they both have a similar them, so juding is going to be hard. I didnt think that Cain's sig was too white, however i di-nt apreciate the pre rating! tut tut tut. Anyways, i think that although Kuchi's sig is good, Im gonna give this to Marko. Kuchi's sig looks kinda rushed, and i think the same effect could have been achieved with some clouds. After saying that, i think that the blending on that sig is ace, and i kinda dont wanna knock it.

I'm a graphic designer, i calls em like i sees em.

Marko
did you get the tut? You like?

OK, judging time.

I like them both a lot, and they both have a similar them, so juding is going to be hard. I didnt think that Cain's sig was too white, however i di-nt apreciate the pre rating! tut tut tut. Anyways, i think that although Kuchi's sig is good, Im gonna give this to Marko. Kuchi's sig looks kinda rushed, and i think the same effect could have been achieved with some clouds. After saying that, i think that the blending on that sig is ace, and i kinda dont wanna knock it.

I'm a graphic designer, i calls em like i sees em. LOL Pre-rating? I always put ma sigs in there lol Cheers LIS, Nice duel Kuchiki, you clearly have great talent!

boobsmagee
eh i dont think this was near your best work marko sorry but i didnt like it, and kuichi, it looked like u brushed backround aadded render, lowered opacity and added text man :/ uve made a few sig that i adored

i think you both coulda done a bit better

Kuchiki
Yeah...I did rush it sad

Oh well. Nice sig Marko and good duel happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.