Odin, Silver Surfer, Thor, Galactus,Preret Beyonder,Dr. Strange,Classic Juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who from DC is an equiv match or even a better of these while being in thier same weight class.

I'E. You can't say well the Spectre beats Galactus. NO. I want to challenge you to think hard and come up with someone from the Other side who is a match or a better of those who I have mentioned while staying in the same power lvl/Ballpark.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who from DC is an equiv match or even a better of these while being in thier same weight class.

I'E. You can't say well the Spectre beats Galactus. NO. I want to challenge you to think hard and come up with someone from the Other side who is a match or a better of those who I have mentioned while staying in the same power lvl/Ballpark.

Cool

Overmaster can humble Galactus

Parallax and Beyonder

Kutulu
Odin
Highfather

Silver Surfer
Current Ion

Thor
Orion

Galactus
Imperiex

Preret Beyonder
Mr. Mxy

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate

Classic Juggs
Hmm you got me on this one.

Mindship
Originally posted by Kutulu
Classic Juggs
Does this help?
http://www.poster.net/loren-sophia/loren-sophia-photo-sophia-loren-6200454.jpg
(sorry, couldn't resist)

Kutulu
Originally posted by Mindship
Does this help?
http://www.poster.net/loren-sophia/loren-sophia-photo-sophia-loren-6200454.jpg
(sorry, couldn't resist)

Bwahahahah good one. smile
jawdrop

Board Walker
Odin
Highfather

Silver Surfer
Current Ion

Thor
Orion

Galactus
Imperiex

Preret Beyonder
Mr. Mxy

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate

Classic Juggs

Current Ion > Past Ion

Current Ion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Current SS

A better choice would be Hal and SS

Utrigita
Odin
Highfather

Silver Surfer
Current Ion

Thor
Orion

Galactus
Imperiex

Preret Beyonder
Mr. Mxy

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate

Classic Juggs

Agree with you all the way is superman a possible match for classic juggarnurt?

HigH ScholaR
NO

HigH ScholaR
though i don't agree with dr.fate stopping dr.strange

Utrigita
then who would you suggest instead of superman my list is running short there is of cause always Onslaught first form and second

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin
Highfather

Silver Surfer
Current Ion

Thor
Orion

Galactus
Imperiex

Preret Beyonder
Mr. Mxy

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate

Classic Juggs
Highfather may be a good match for Odin. But highfather seems to be more powerful than Odin. He created Takion who is at least as powerful as Odin. Maybe Shazam,Nabu, or Zeus would be Odin's better DC peer.

Orion is A good Match for Thor. They are prolly the closest match. Tho I'd give Orion a slight majority over Thor.

Imperiex is far more powerful than Big G. I'd say Big G was equal to Mageddon or The OverMaster or Yugah Khan

Mr. Mxy is about right for the pre retconned beyonder.

Dr. Fate displaying the lvl of magic he used to defeat the Ale most certainly is a match for Dr. Strange.

I'd say THE General Or Doomsday are the equivs of Classic Juggs. Since they possess similiar powers of being undefeatable and being able to possess strength far beyond class 100.

Priest
Please, High Father is not more Powerful than Odin

Nikkolas
DC is just a multiverse, isn't it? Beyonder > multiverse by a significant margin. So, even DC's almighty is nothing compared to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
DC is just a multiverse, isn't it? Beyonder > multiverse by a significant margin. So, even DC's almighty is nothing compared to him.

lol, Actually DC has more than One mUltiverse. And Mxy wiped away Several of those. Mxy On Panel>>>>preret beyonder.

Nikkolas
Well, Beyonder has millions of times more power than the multiverse so unless May wiped out millions of multiverses, he loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, Beyonder has millions of times more power than the multiverse so unless May wiped out millions of multiverses, he loses.

Um no. That is not how you come up with who wins. You come up with who wins based on on panel feats. On panel mxy was more powerful than the beyonder. Also, according to mxy, Every thing in the 3rd dimension is nothign to him. he's infinitely more powerful than all 3rd dimensional multiverses. They are like paper to him.

Nikkolas
IFeats-only is not the law of the land from what I've seen. An evidence can be used in a fight. So, what is stated is just as viable as what is shown. As long as it's On Panel, you can use it in a fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
IFeats-only is not the law of the land from what I've seen. An evidence can be used in a fight. So, what is stated is just as viable as what is shown. As long as it's On Panel, you can use it in a fight.

Well Beyonder still Loses. On Panel, Mxy has no limit to the 3rd dimensional plane. It is shown as paper to him and he can literally draw and erase and recreat it as he sees fit. on panel he says he can destroy all of reality but he wouldn't have anythign to play with. On panel the beyonder has a limit, he used a vast portion of power to kill death. Mxy has shown no limit to his power.

Nikkolas
Beyonder limited himself all throughout that affair to try and fit in.

Batman-Prime
Odin
Current Captain Marvel/Shazam (or just Shazam who was a bit more powerful then Odin)
Takion

Silver Surfer
Hal Jordan
WW
Captain Comet

Thor
Martian Manhunter
WW
Orion

Galactus
Phantom Stranger (maybe too powerful)
Ganthet
Maybe the Gog from Gog wars wink.

Preret Beyonder
Spectre is beyond the Beyonder
so this leaves Mxy
Anti-Monitor and Parallax are too over the Prerectonned Beyonder

Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Maybe Raven?
Or Zatanna?

Classic Juggs
Solomon Grundy
Kalibak
Lobo big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder limited himself all throughout that affair to try and fit in.

He didn't limit his power when he was killing death. IT took a signifigant portion of his power to do so.

Jax_Jax

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He didn't limit his power when he was killing death. IT took a signifigant portion of his power to do so.
But he was still stronger then the rest of the multiverse combined by a wide margin.

The argument that despite beyonder being stronger then millions of Multiverses, Mxy is his "On-Panel superior" is ludacris.

Because thats like saying that since Surfer has shifted to hyperspace and the IG hasn't, that the IG cannot do that. It doesn't work, see.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
But he was still stronger then the rest of the multiverse combined by a wide margin.

The argument that despite beyonder being stronger then millions of Multiverses, Mxy is his "On-Panel superior" is ludacris.

Because thats like saying that since Surfer has shifted to hyperspace and the IG hasn't, that the IG cannot do that. It doesn't work, see.

That description is hyperbole. Since on PANEL DC says that DS is superior to Takion and Takion was able to Fully Slow down Ares wielding the God wave. The same God wave Cronos used to destroy Heaven. This would Mean DS is Nearly As powerful as the Godwave itself. And yet No one wants to admit this. EVEN tho it says it on Panel. You guys choose to go by feats only when arguing against DS but when Mxy is shown as superior, all of a sudden discription comes into play? WTF. Mxy has stated on Panel that all of reality is nothing to him. He just realizes if he destroys it all he will have nothing to play with. The ALE entity ( different than the ALE) was stated on panel to have one drop be enough to completely take over one entire reality and yet on panel he was trapped by collapsing a multiverse. So if it is by description that we go instead of on panel feats, DS is more powerful than Odin, The ALE is as powerful as the UN, and Mxy wins them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.