magneto vs otto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
this is movie magneto vs movie DR. octopus.

remember at 1st when otto was putting on the arms he said that heat or magnetysim doesnt effect his arms.

well magneto will have to find some other way to attack him i guess.

masterbruce
Just toss a coupla cars at him and Oc is dead

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Just toss a coupla cars at him and Oc is dead

Was that a joke?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Was that a joke?

no, but maybe not that easy but you get my point. Magneto just stays in the air and takes every piece of metal and shoot them at Doc Oc.

Oc can't beat Magneto.

spidey-dude
Just toss a coupla cars at him and Oc is dead he can block the cars. remember when he got out of the hospital he flipped that car over when it was coming towards him ?

Kaos sebaceous
Magneto wins,he doesent have to control his arms to beat him
Their are many other things to control around Magneto

He flies in the air and throws random stuff at octopus until hes dead

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Magneto wins,he doesent have to control his arms to beat him
Their are many other things to control around Magneto

He flies in the air and throws random stuff at octopus until hes dead this is movie magneto. he cant fly fast or nothing. storm flew faster than him. and ottos arms are strong enough to lift over 10 tons. im sure he can block what ever magneto throws at him

masterbruce
Originally posted by spidey-dude
he can block the cars. remember when he got out of the hospital he flipped that car over when it was coming towards him ?

Can he block 100 cars coming at him at once?

Symmetric Chaos
Oc can't beat Magneto.

Yeah.

I just thought throwing cars at him was a major underestimation.

Magneto wraps him in nearby metal, shreds him with scrap metal or (my personal favorite) BloodRip.

masterbruce
ottos arms are strong enough to lift over 10 tons. im sure he can block what ever magneto throws at him maybe

1 car = 2 tons

5 cars = 10 tons

Magneto can easily throw 100 cars at Oc. Ock will be crushed like a bug.

spidey-dude
Can he block 100 cars coming at him at once? give him afew weeks to work out big grin

Kaos sebaceous
this is movie magneto. he cant fly fast or nothing. storm flew faster than him. and ottos arms are strong enough to lift over 10 tons. im sure he can block what ever magneto throws at him Whos said he had to fly fast Hovering would be enough to evade doc ock

spidey-dude
Whos said he had to fly fast Hovering would be enough to evade doc ock scroll back up. you said it

Kaos sebaceous
scroll back up. you said it ?
when did i say hovering

Flying and hovering are different things

Usually when your flying your moving and usually when your hovering your not moving

spidey-dude
?
when did i say hovering

Flying and hovering are different things

Usually when your flying your moving and usually when your hovering your not moving i never said you said hovering to me. you said he can fly up there and throw some crap at him. well he doesnt fly verry fast. storm even flew faster than him.

jollyjim311
Movie Magneto blows.

But he still beats Doc Oc easily.

Kaos sebaceous
i never said you said hovering to me. you said he can fly up there and throw some crap at him. well he doesnt fly verry fast. storm even flew faster than him. Ok so Magneto flies slow
But not slow enough for doc ock to reach him in time unless the battle starts with them close to eachother

Swanky-Tuna
He doesn't even need to throw one car at him. He just has to get a bolt or something past his arms and place it into his head.

spidey-dude
Ok so Magneto flies slow
But not slow enough for doc ock to reach him in time unless the battle starts with them close to eachother otto can knock magnetos head off with one of his arms if he gets a chance to hit him

Symmetric Chaos
otto can knock magnetos head off with one of his arms if he gets a chance to hit him

Thats a chance Mags will never give him.

Magneto via glorious, glorious BloodRip!

jasofisc
Yeah.

I just thought throwing cars at him was a major underestimation.

Magneto wraps him in nearby metal, shreds him with scrap metal or (my personal favorite) BloodRip.

agree except for blood rip he can't do that unless their is an over abundance of iron in the blood.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jasofisc
agree except for blood rip he can't do that unless their is an over abundance of iron in the blood.

Phisiologically that doesn't matter. Blood needs iron to function if you take it all out the person will die. (or you could just stab them with an inch long nail made of that iron)

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He doesn't even need to throw one car at him. He just has to get a bolt or something past his arms and place it into his head.

QFT

Magneto just needs to get something small, like a needle, a construction bolt, etc.

Then he drives it into Otto faster then a bullet.

Otto loses.

jasofisc
Phisiologically that doesn't matter. Blood needs iron to function if you take it all out the person will die. (or you could just stab them with an inch long nail made of that iron)

true but movie magneto didn't show that kind of control over magnetizim.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jasofisc
true but movie magneto didn't show that kind of control over magnetizim.

yes he did

spidey-dude
yes he did which movie ?

Bol Gath
second movie... he made 3 small metal balls that where buzzing all over the place. he also took one of them and formed a small disc to hover on while he used the two others to kill of two guards.

KillAll
that was also after mystique injected the guy with liquid metal (the bathroom scene).

otherwise magneto couldnt do it (he was stuck wasnt he?)

but... magneto for the win. he drops an entire bridge on otto.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by KillAll
that was also after mystique injected the guy with liquid metal (the bathroom scene).

That whole thing didn't really make sense to me. He should have had the power even without the guy being injected. Oh well.

eek!

golem370
Magneto could always drop the Golden Gate Bridge on Doc Ock

Bol Gath

If he could do it with that small amount of iron, whats there to stop him from doing the same thing with a couple of metal bolts or nails?

But the again he could (as you said) drop the bridge on poor Otto's head ftw big grin

Loot

blind faith
Magneto reverses the earth's polarization, throws billions of tons of metal on him, and flings him into space. no expression

Sparkz
Ok Magneto drops the golden gate bridge on OCk lets see him block that.

Symmetric Chaos
Where is Magneto going to accuire to GoldenGateBridge?

Sparkz
Where is Magneto going to accuire to GoldenGateBridge?

Well he seems to be pulling cars out of his ass so why not the golden gate bridge stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sparkz
Well he seems to be pulling cars out of his ass so why not the golden gate bridge stick out tongue

Ouch . . . sick

Sparkz
Ouch . . . sick

Bring some lube it'll be ok

Bol Gath
Ouch . . . sick

ouch indeed....

but then again it just may be part of his plot to take over the world...

magneto - I need to device a way to take over the world

forge - no problem (turns away for approx 10 seconds) Voila!!!

magneto - what the hell is that?

forge - don't you see? it's a device that will turn all your farts into cars

magneto - wtf!!??

forge - no worries man the gas won't turn into a car until it safely squeezed out of your ehhmmm well at least i think so.

magneto - excellent now i just have to eat a lot of beans

forge - no worries boss just eat this

magneto - what is that?

forge - a bean pill, it makes you "blow away" 10 times in a second

magneto - forge, you d'man

forge - i know boss i know.

later.....

otto - aha, your powers won't affect my arms, they are impervious from magnetism, and with them i can even block a car thrown at me

magneto - block this sucker "guhhhhhh" ptrooouuuiiii, ptrooouiii, ptrooouuiiiiiiiiiiiii

otto- ohh crap!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this Magneto at the end of X3? Eric wins

spidey-dude
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this Magneto at the end of X3? Eric wins uh its the same magneto in all 3 movies.

spidey-dude
but do you think movie doom can take on movie magneto

spidey-dude
guess not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.