spiderman vs kitty pride

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Kitty pride has 2 swords.

NiņoAraņa
um, what? nothing Spidey could do to her, and Kitty is eventually gonna get a lucky swipe bieng that she's a ninja and all

KP 7-8ish/10

King_Mungi
Reminds me of AoA Shadowcat, now she was a beast

yeah Shadowcat wins

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9

SLICE AND DICE!

Spidey dies . . .

Brian Oswald
Shadowcat 10/10 or stalemate. If Spiderman keeps his distance, theres nothing she can do or he can do. If he gets close, he dies.

guy222

ok, spidey dies. not. spidey helped adam warlock destroy thanos once. kitty can phase, can try to slice and dice. spidey can allude, spidey wins smile

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by guy222
ok, spidey dies. not. spidey helped adam warlock destroy thanos once. kitty can phase, can try to slice and dice. spidey can allude, spidey wins smile what the hell.....???

Metalmanx
Stalemate, I feel. He'll constantly be alerted of the danger she poses aginast him, allowing him to avoid her, but he'll most likely never catch her off guard to hit her.

This could very well be considered a non-fight. geek

carver9
Kitty is a great fighter that can walk on air and is basically invulnerable and trains her entire xmen years in the danger room. I think that she could easily tag him if she wants.

What If...
I love this kid laughing

Metalmanx
Kitty is a great fighter that can walk on air and is basically invulnerable and trains her entire xmen years in the danger room. I think that she could easily tag him if she wants.

Yea see, I thought so at first, too.

But then I remembered that he's faster, more agile, has FAR superior reflexes, pre-cog, and has an extremely broad range of mobility. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Metalmanx
But then I remembered that he's faster, more agile, has FAR superior reflexes, pre-cog, and has an extremely broad range of mobility. no expression

If she can get in close the fight is hers FAM despite Spidey's advantages.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If she can get in close the fight is hers FAM despite Spidey's advantages.

FAM? blink

I agree to a certain extent. It really depends on how close she gets. Unlike other characters, Spidey's not necessarily grounded, ya know?

Brian Oswald
Its either a stalemate or 10/10 for Kitty. More likely a stalemate because Spidey has no reason at all to try and attack Kitty, unless she tricks him into thinking she is tangible but he is way too smart to fall for that

Symmetric Chaos
FAM? blink

I got tired of writing For A Majority every time.

carver9
FAM? blink

I agree to a certain extent. It really depends on how close she gets. Unlike other characters, Spidey's not necessarily grounded, ya know?

Spiderman gets tagged by slower people than kitty. Thats all she has to do is create a spark with a near by gas tank blowing everything up except herself and the fight is done. Kitty will tag him. The only way this would be a stalemate is if spiderman dont fight her but this is a brawl so spiderman loses, everytime.

Metalmanx
Spiderman gets tagged by slower people than kitty. Thats all she has to do is create a spark with a near by gas tank blowing everything up except herself and the fight is done. Kitty will tag him. The only way this would be a stalemate is if spiderman dont fight her but this is a brawl so spiderman loses, everytime.

1. Kitty is highly skilled, but she's not that fast. No superhuman speed for her. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hell, not even peak human. Athletic speed at best.

2. You never specified a fighting location.

3. So basically what you're saying is that has to physically attack her like an autistic retard? What the f**k? While Kitty gets to plan and use the environment to her advantage, Spidey has to stand there and try to punch her? Knowing full well what she is capable of?

4. This gastank, is it magical in nature? Able to negate Spider-Man's spider-sense all of a sudden? confused

Goddamn, why do I even bother? smile

What If...
Why are you even bothering?

In this scenario it would be a stalemate considering they can both evade each other forever.

IF the two of them are FORCED to physically fight H2H, then Spider-man is losing 10/10.

...that's really all there is to it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by What If...

In this scenario it would be a stalemate considering they can both evade each other forever.

IF the two of them are FORCED to physically fight H2H, then Spider-man is losing 10/10.

thumb up

When you're right, you're right. Can't really improve upon this statement.

carver9
Originally posted
1. Kitty is highly skilled, but she's not that fast. No superhuman speed for her. roll eyes (sarcastic) Hell, not even peak human. Athletic speed at best.

3. So basically what you're saying is that has to physically attack her like an autistic retard? What the f**k? While Kitty gets to plan and use the environment to her advantage, Spidey has to stand there and try to punch her? Knowing full well what she is capable of?

4. This gastank, is it magical in nature? Able to negate Spider-Man's spider-sense all of a sudden? confused

I have to give you a hands up this time, you made a good point and i cant argue with it.

Symmetric Chaos

Your point is taken and agreed with.

On the other hand. DO NOT USE THE METAPHOR "AUTISTIC RETARD" mad

qqqqqqq
kitty

doctorstrongbad
They decide to go on a date instead. Why bother fighting when they can get it on. Valentine's day is coming up soon. lol

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Your point is taken and agreed with.

On the other hand. DO NOT USE THE METAPHOR "AUTISTIC RETARD" mad

My apologies. Sincerely. sad I meant no disrespect. smile

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by What If...

couldnt have been put better!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Wow she has two swords, Dosen't matter. Spidey beats her up and send her back to Xavier.

carver9
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Wow she has two swords, Dosen't matter. Spidey beats her up and send her back to Xavier.

I come to believe that you know nothing of kitty pride.

X-Logan
Kitty Pryde wins 10/10.

Spiderman has been hit by slower oponnents like King Pin.

And kitty can always turn the wall and ground intangible forcing spiderman to fall.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by X-Logan
Kitty Pryde wins 10/10.

Spiderman has been hit by slower oponnents like King Pin.

And kitty can always turn the wall and ground intangible forcing spiderman to fall.

How would she do both at the same time? The most I've ever seen Kitty phase with her was the rest of her X-Team in Astonishing.

carver9
How would she do both at the same time? The most I've ever seen Kitty phase with her was the rest of her X-Team in Astonishing.

If spiderman come in close she is going to hit him, if hammerhead can hit spiderman than kitty can. You must forgot that kitty can walk on air spiderman aint getting away from her. She just have to many variables.

Metalmanx
If spiderman come in close she is going to hit him, if hammerhead can hit spiderman than kitty can. You must forgot that kitty can walk on air spiderman aint getting away from her. She just have to many variables.

Kitty is one person that you don't have to educate me on. I know tons about Shadowcat and I NEVER underrate her abilities. I know full well what she is capable of. smile

I know she can walk on air. But she doesn't move at the speed of light or anywhere near that for that matter.

Why would Spider-man try to attack her straightforwardly, knowing full well what she is capable of? It's not like he hasn't interacted with her before.

If I may quote What If...:

"In this scenario it would be a stalemate considering they can both evade each other forever.

...that's really all there is to it."

carver9
Kitty is one person that you don't have to educate me on. I know tons about Shadowcat and I NEVER underrate her abilities. I know full well what she is capable of. smile

I know she can walk on air. But she doesn't move at the speed of light or anywhere near that for that matter.

Why would Spider-man try to attack her straightforwardly, knowing full well what she is capable of? It's not like he hasn't interacted with her before.

If I may quote What If...:

"In this scenario it would be a stalemate considering they can both evade each other forever.

...that's really all there is to it."

You do know that this is suppose to be a fight right. I thought the rules of this WAS to fight, I didnt know that they were suppose to sit on both sides of the room and not fight, this isnt a comic. Like I said (not trying to get smart with you) spiderman would have to come in close to TRY and win and that would be his downfall.

Kitty 10 out of 10.

Brian Oswald
You do know that this is suppose to be a fight right. I thought the rules of this WAS to fight, I didnt know that they were suppose to sit on both sides of the room and not fight, this isnt a comic. Like I said (not trying to get smart with you) spiderman would have to come in close to TRY and win and that would be his downfall.

Kitty 10 out of 10. but why would he do that in the first place? makes no sense. its a non fight

carver9
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
but why would he do that in the first place? makes no sense. its a non fight

Isnt this suppose to be a battle. I need to change the rules.

carver9
Lets say that kitty just fazed her hand through mary jane chest and pulled her heart out and she fazed aunt may through hard cement and let go. Now we have an enraged spiderman that is ready to fight, who wins.

Brian Oswald
okay where are they? in a closed off room? nothing spidey can do to her. In NYC? Sure he can think of something.

Just being bloodlusted doesnt change weather or not he can hurt her or not.

Metalmanx
Lets say that kitty just fazed her hand through mary jane chest and pulled her heart out and she fazed aunt may through hard cement and let go. Now we have an enraged spiderman that is ready to fight, who wins.

That still doesn't make any sense. You're basically stipulating that Spider-Man must attack her straightforwardly in a purely physical way, while Kitty gets to pretty much use her abilities to the fullest, correct?

capt it up
wait I wonder if spiderman would be able to sense kitty attack from under neith or through a wall since her power is passive and she does not have to me him damage till the last second

carver9
That still doesn't make any sense. You're basically stipulating that Spider-Man must attack her straightforwardly in a purely physical way, while Kitty gets to pretty much use her abilities to the fullest, correct?

They're in a closed room and no Im not trying to put spiderman at a disadvantage but people keep saying that he is just going to sit on a wall away from her, Im trying to make it a fight so that we can get a win out of the two, without them running to different corners.

Decay
out of interest, how long can kitty stay intangable? IF this fight was in a big environment i could possibly see spider-man winning through stealth, if he avoids her, hides and tries some web bullets when kitty becomes tangable. but i dont know enough about her powers to really comment.

if she has swords, doesnt she have to become tangable to actually swing them? shes not a highly trained swordsman, so is it possible for spider-man to avoid her swing and ko her before shes recovered and intangable again? like i said, i dont know enough about her powers so dont accuse me of being a spider-man fanboy. im just throwing it out there.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
wait I wonder if spiderman would be able to sense kitty attack from under neith or through a wall since her power is passive and she does not have to me him damage till the last second

I believe that if there is any sort of threat to his person/immediate area/someone near him, he will sense it. As he is able to be warned of concealed weapons of people that aren't even threatening at the moment. Know what I mean?

So yes, he would be able to sense her before an attack and adjust himself accordingly.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Decay
out of interest, how long can kitty stay intangable? IF this fight was in a big environment i could possibly see spider-man winning through stealth, if he avoids her, hides and tries some web bullets when kitty becomes tangable. but i dont know enough about her powers to really comment.

if she has swords, doesnt she have to become tangable to actually swing them? shes not a highly trained swordsman, so is it possible for spider-man to avoid her swing and ko her before shes recovered and intangable again? like i said, i dont know enough about her powers so dont accuse me of being a spider-man fanboy. im just throwing it out there.

Actually, Kitty is quite the expert sword-wielder, also being an extremely proficcient martial artist, well-versed in ninjitsu, too.

She doesn't have to become tangible to swing the swords either, just make the swords tangible (although any and all parts of the hand that touch the sword handle would, too, have to be tangible, so there is in fact a chance for some strategy here).

And Kitty can stay intangible indefinitely. In fact, her natural state is intangibility, so she is actually constantly keeping herself tangible through sheer force of will.

carver9
Originally posted by Decay

I dont think that theres a limit on how long that she can stay intagible BUT if she wants to use her swords she dont have to make her full body tangible she can make her hands tangible but the rest of her body intangible like she did when she was fighting death wolverine.

Spiderman dont have a way of winning this fight, I just wanted to see what people was going to say.

Metalmanx
They're in a closed room and no Im not trying to put spiderman at a disadvantage but people keep saying that he is just going to sit on a wall away from her, Im trying to make it a fight so that we can get a win out of the two, without them running to different corners.

I know you're just going to think I'm saying this to protect Spider-Man, but honestly, this scenario just really wouldn't be fair.

1. An enclosed room means nothing to Kitty. So basically, you've boxed Spidey in, while Kitty is free to roam as she chooses.

2. It's not so much "running to different corners" as it would be the two combatants trying to attack/counter/dodge the other while trying to devise a mehod to defeat his/her opponent.

Given the time to battle this way gives BOTH combatants the chance to figure out a strategy to finally tag their opponent, know what I mean?

carver9
Actually, Kitty is quite the expert sword-wielder, also being an extremely proficcient martial artist, well-versed in ninjitsu, too.

She doesn't have to become tangible to swing the swords either, just make the swords tangible (although any and all parts of the hand that touch the sword handle would, too, have to be tangible, so there is in fact a chance for some strategy here).

And Kitty can stay intangible indefinitely. In fact, her natural state is intangibility, so she is actually constantly keeping herself tangible through sheer force of will.

Good post

Metalmanx
I dont think that theres a limit on how long that she can stay intagible BUT if she wants to use her swords she dont have to make her full body tangible she can make her hands tangible but the rest of her body intangible like she did when she was fighting death wolverine.

Spiderman dont have a way of winning this fight, I just wanted to see what people was going to say.

And the truth, shall set you free...! sad

"Spiderman dont have a way of winning this fight, I just wanted to see what people was going to say." = Spite thread. no expression

carver9
I know you're just going to think I'm saying this to protect Spider-Man, but honestly, this scenario just really wouldn't be fair.

1. An enclosed room means nothing to Kitty. So basically, you've boxed Spidey in, while Kitty is free to roam as she chooses.

2. It's not so much "running to different corners" as it would be the two combatants trying to attack/counter/dodge the other while trying to devise a mehod to defeat his/her opponent.

Given the time to battle this way gives BOTH combatants the chance to figure out a strategy to finally tag their opponent, know what I mean?

yeah I get what youre saying, well it dont have to be in a enclosed room but I just dont see spiderman pulling off a win on this one. If kitty ever found out how to use her powers right, I dont think that there would be anyone that could beat her, unless your a telepath. She could become unbeatable. If I had her powers I would just carry around objects, like tooth brushes, rocks, etc.... and when I fight someone I'll just put a tooth brush inside of you and let go, trust me, if you dont have a healing factor, that would kill you.

carver9
And the truth, shall set you free...! sad

"Spiderman dont have a way of winning this fight, I just wanted to see what people was going to say." = Spite thread. no expression

Naaah, i was not trying to create a spite thread but when I start reading other people post that made me see the truth, i forgot how powerful kitty was. I even think that she could pull off some wins against wolverine, like grab a grenade and put it inside him. I'll have to find someone better to fight kitty, not a street level character.

Metalmanx
yeah I get what youre saying, well it dont have to be in a enclosed room but I just dont see spiderman pulling off a win on this one. If kitty ever found out how to use her powers right, I dont think that there would be anyone that could beat her, unless your a telepath. She could become unbeatable. If I had her powers I would just carry around objects, like tooth brushes, rocks, etc.... and when I fight someone I'll just put a tooth brush inside of you and let go, trust me, if you dont have a healing factor, that would kill you.

Kitty is already nearly unbeatable. She's trained very hard for a long time at perfecting her abilities.

No way...You have a healing factor? notworthy

Naaah, i was not trying to create a spite thread but when I start reading other people post that made me see the truth, i forgot how powerful kitty was. I even think that she could pull off some wins against wolverine, like grab a grenade and put it inside him. I'll have to find someone better to fight kitty, not a street level character.

Uh...you created a Spite Thread. You basically created it (and even said so) for the sole purpose to see what people what say, knowing full well that you've stipulated it so Spider-Man must lose. That means a spite thread.

And some wins against Wolverine? She'd win the vast majority over him.

capt it up
I believe that if there is any sort of threat to his person/immediate area/someone near him, he will sense it. As he is able to be warned of concealed weapons of people that aren't even threatening at the moment. Know what I mean?

So yes, he would be able to sense her before an attack and adjust himself accordingly.

but her power is passive. it not a threat she woudl not be using it as a threat.

xmarksthespot
She doesn't have to become tangible to swing the swords either, just make the swords tangible (although any and all parts of the hand that touch the sword handle would, too, have to be tangible, so there is in fact a chance for some strategy here).She could just phase the handles of the swords, while leaving the blades tangible though.

Metalmanx
but her power is passive. it not a threat she woudl not be using it as a threat.

Doesn't matter. If she was near him (obviously to attack or this fight wouldn't make sense), it would trigger the spider-sense. Getting closer to him would be considered a threat.

When Aunt May accidentally walks into Peter's room when he's changing, it's perceived as a threat and a warning from the spider-sense, even though she isn't TRULY threatening his life.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She could just phase the handles of the swords, while leaving the blades tangible though.

Hm. Good point.

marvelprince

Her power itself is passive but the threat she poses to him doesn't change with her tangibility. Did that make any sense?

And, yup, Kitty wins this one. Not much he do to harm her. Well, not anything he can do to harm her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.