Apoc/Selene vs Ikaris/Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
battle on empty earth.

jasofisc
apoc alone (for real he has pawned ikaris and sersi got beat by exodus who apoc also pawned)

jasofisc
Selene might also be able to solo both too

guy222
Originally posted by outavodka
battle on empty earth.

ikaris/sersi ftw

TricksterPriest
Bull. Apoc outright owned Ikaris in their fight. And if Exodus could beat Sersi, Apoc could.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bull. Apoc outright owned Ikaris in their fight. And if Exodus could beat Sersi, Apoc could.

i knew u say that wink taking celestial creation over a vamp and apoc. u know i admire apoc and selene

the Darkone
That story with Apocalypse vs eternals was one of the worst stories ever, Sersi alone is the second most powerful eternal next to Zuras. If Zuras was in that story arch Apocalypse would've gotten b***h slap back to Egypt.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
That story with Apocalypse vs eternals was one of the worst stories ever, Sersi alone is the second most powerful eternal next to Zuras. If Zuras was in that story arch Apocalypse would've gotten b***h slap back to Egypt.

sprite is pretty badass now

jasofisc
Originally posted by the Darkone

every time an x-character is in a book where there shown to there potental some x-hater comes along and says who that story arc was trash. blah blah blah blah blah whine whine whine

by the way all mutants are celetal creations

boriquaking55
Originally posted by jasofisc
every time an x-character is in a book where there shown to there potental some x-hater comes along and says who that story arc was trash. blah blah blah blah blah whine whine whine

but to be honest, x-fanboys can be just as bad and whiny.

I'm not sure Selene's powers would work on eternals. I think Sersi could do some damage here - I don't see why she can't just turn Selene into a turnip and then help Ikaris double-team Apoc.

Selene doesn't have a resistance to high-end matter manipulation I believe, Apoc does however since he can control his molecules like an eternal.

Ikaris getting his ass-kicked by Apoc in that arc smelled like PIS to me - he should have held his own better.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I'm not sure Selene's powers would work on eternals. I think Sersi could do some damage here - I don't see why she can't just turn Selene into a turnip and then help Ikaris double-team Apoc.

Selene doesn't have a resistance to high-end matter manipulation I believe, Apoc does however since he can control his molecules like an eternal.

The one thing working in Selene's favor is that she is a witch, her magical abilities might her trump card against Sersi.

jasofisc
but to be honest, x-fanboys can be just as bad and whiny.

Ikaris getting his ass-kicked by Apoc in that arc smelled like PIS to me - he should have held his own better.

I agree and x-fanboys can be just as bad and whiny but the x hate is louder.

Selene in uncanny a year or so ago was fighing marvel girl and marvel girl wasn't able to touch her because Selene would become intangble or wrap her molecules around what ever marvel girl was throwing at her.
So I can't imagine that sersi's powers would work on her.

and why was ikaris' @$$-whoppen kinda PIS what could he have done that would make a difference in the fight. apoc outclassed him.

boriquaking55

and why was ikaris' @$$-whoppen kinda PIS what could he have done that would make a difference in the fight. apoc outclassed him.

It just looked like a relatively low showing for Ikaris that's all

In addition, Selene holding her own against Marvel Girl is not really relevant here since MG isn't really a matter manipulator, she's more of an energy manipulator. Selene hasn't shown resistance to the level of matter manipulation Sersi possesses, which is on par with SS or Thanos, arguably even above them.

Sersi is the the only 5th-level matter manipulator on Marvel earth
http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ohotmuwom2005marvelbabear3.jpg

jasofisc
It just looked like a relatively low showing for Ikaris that's all

In addition, Selene holding her own against Marvel Girl is not really relevant here since MG isn't really a matter manipulator, she's more of an energy manipulator. Selene hasn't shown resistance to the level of matter manipulation Sersi possesses, which is on par with SS or Thanos, arguably even above them.

Sersi is the the only 5th-level matter manipulator on Marvel earth
http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ohotmuwom2005marvelbabear3.jpg

well i guess that is based on opinion (like mine is too)

what i was getting at wasn't selene holding her own against marvel girl it was the way she was doing it. She was (from what I could tell) bending her molecules around marvel girls attacks, which leads me to believe that selene has power over her genetic matter. i could be wrong and selene could have just been going intangible but it looked to me like she was manipulating her own matter. Even if she was that doesn't mean she could resist Seri for long but long enough to win I think anyway.

jasofisc
oh and hand book stats are rarely reliable

xmarksthespot

by the way all mutants are celetal creations I'm not an x-hater - I've seen the fight, it was dumb.

Also what fight between Rachel and Selene are you referring to, I've never seen Selene display any ability to manipulate her own matter - fact is Selene has no power over living/organic matter.

jasofisc
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm not an x-hater - I've seen the fight, it was dumb.

Also what fight between Rachel and Selene are you referring to, I've never seen Selene display any ability to manipulate her own matter - fact is Selene has no power over living/organic matter.

how was it dumb? it was a normal fight between two power houses and one got owned. Serously what was dump about it. Apoc has taken on loki, taken on the inhumans and the x-men (including black bolts scream) with out much effect. Is there ever a time where Apoc won a fight that people on KMC will accept as not PIS?

the fight i'm refering to was when pirce came back and cut up shaw and shaw riped his head off. I can't remember the exact issue number but I hope that helps.

xmarksthespot
how was it dumb? it was a normal fight between two power houses and one got owned. Serously what was dump about it. Apoc has taken on loki, taken on the inhumans and the x-men (including black bolts scream) with out much effect. Is there ever a time where Apoc won a fight that people on KMC will accept as not PIS? Ikaris is an Eternal and was at the time the Prime Eternal. Even the average Eternal wouldn't go down from a simple stabbing. They regenerate with their cosmic powers.
the fight i'm refering to was when pirce came back and cut up shaw and shaw riped his head off. I can't remember the exact issue number but I hope that helps. Approximate issue number? Year? Who else was on the team?

jasofisc
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Ikaris is an Eternal and was at the time the Prime Eternal. Even the average Eternal wouldn't go down from a simple stabbing. They regenerate with their cosmic powers.
Approximate issue number? Year? Who else was on the team?

Ikaris didn't go down he was just stunned for a little while when showed no wound later on, so he most likely did heal him self.

hum it was last year, it was early on after cyclops redid each team. It was close to the beginning of the start of astonshing x-men. I hope that helps in some way shape or form.

boriquaking55
well i guess that is based on opinion (like mine is too)

what i was getting at wasn't selene holding her own against marvel girl it was the way she was doing it. She was (from what I could tell) bending her molecules around marvel girls attacks, which leads me to believe that selene has power over her genetic matter. i could be wrong and selene could have just been going intangible but it looked to me like she was manipulating her own matter. Even if she was that doesn't mean she could resist Seri for long but long enough to win I think anyway.

I don't know what part of what I said was opinion, I was just stating facts about Sersi. Check her respect thread.

Selene has no where near the power to counteract Sersi's matter manipulation, Apoc would fare much better. Then again, Apoc's molecular manipulation is pretty limited compared to Sersi's as well - due to the fact he can only manipulate himself, while Sersi can transfigurate any matter.

jasofisc
I don't know what part of what I said was opinion, I was just stating facts about Sersi. Check her respect thread.

Selene has no where near the power to counteract Sersi's matter manipulation, Apoc would fare much better. Then again, Apoc's molecular manipulation is pretty limited compared to Sersi's as well - due to the fact he can only manipulate himself, while Sersi can transfigurate any matter.

the opinion part was on whether or not it was a low showing for ikaris

I agree wiht what your saying about apoc and selene ability to resist matter manipulation I just think they can resist it for a little while which is all it will take for these heavy hitters to take her out.

rotiart

I thought all mutants were the creations of the stranger or something like that. I nevedon't remember it well, the comic, but it involved jean grey, iceman, the stranger, and several others. something about omegas i think.

guy222
Originally posted by rotiart
I thought all mutants were the creations of the stranger or something like that. I nevedon't remember it well, the comic, but it involved jean grey, iceman, the stranger, and several others. something about omegas i think.

Celestials created the mutants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.