House fire kills 10 people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna_And_Tidus

botankus
That is terrible. Kelly, you're not one of the suspects, are you? I searched the article but I may have missed an occurrance of your name or maybe an alternate spelling.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Erm, no I'm not but my best friends mother's girlfriend lived there and helped take care of them and my best friend had to be held back because he wanted to run in. He said he could hear the screaming. The neighbors heard the screaming too. That's just too hard to imagine.

botankus
Now that is a different angle. Glad your friend didn't run in. I assume it wasn't Daniel.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Erm, no I'm not but my best friends mother's girlfriend lived there and helped take care of them and my best friend had to be held back because he wanted to run in. He said he could hear the screaming. The neighbors heard the screaming too. That's just too hard to imagine.

Mother's girlfriend? May I watch?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by botankus
Now that is a different angle. Glad your friend didn't run in. I assume it wasn't Daniel.
No it was my best friend Jamie. smile

Originally posted by Bardock42
Mother's girlfriend? May I watch?
No! Lol.

edit: Not to mention my friends brother hung himself or someone hung him from a tree (we haven't figured out the cause of what made him/someone else hang him(self)). It was in a tree at a gas station and two of the people my Dad works with were going to get their coffee one morning before going to work and saw something unusual and took a closer look and it was a man hanging in a tree. sad

Oncewhite
No it was my best friend Jamie. smile

No! Lol.

edit: Not to mention my friends brother hung himself or someone hung him from a tree (we haven't figured out the cause of what made him/someone else hang him(self)). It was in a tree at a gas station and two of the people my Dad works with were going to get their coffee one morning before going to work and saw something unusual and took a closer look and it was a man hanging in a tree. sad

Who is hanging people from a tree? OMG, this is so sad. Can we have more happy threads? Not wanting to stick my head in the sand, but this is so terrible. Was he or she into some rival or something? Was he or she gay but having trouble with it, what happened?

And my heart goes out to the 10 people, I hate to hear that, i mean, you burn your finger and it hurts so badly, but to be burned like that, oh my, this is so sickening.

botankus
Hearing about Kelly's town reminds me of Twin Peaks for some reason.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Oncewhite
Who is hanging people from a tree? OMG, this is so sad. Can we have more happy threads? Not wanting to stick my head in the sand, but this is so terrible. Was he or she into some rival or something? Was he or she gay but having trouble with it, what happened?

And my heart goes out to the 10 people, I hate to hear that, i mean, you burn your finger and it hurts so badly, but to be burned like that, oh my, this is so sickening.
Well, I do see your point but a lot of news and things like this is posted in this section of the forum and I felt like this should be too, especially because it's right across town from me and really tragic!
You're completely true. I couldn't imagine it. And the screams.
Originally posted by botankus
Hearing about Kelly's town reminds me of Twin Peaks for some reason.
What's that?

botankus
What's that?

Right after I posted, I knew you'd say that. It came out in 1990.

Twin Peaks

Yuna_And_Tidus
Ah! I figured it was a movie but I wasn't going to guess and come out being completely wrong and feel stupid.

Bardock42
Ah! I figured it was a movie but I wasn't going to guess and come out being completely wrong and feel stupid.

It's a TV Show.

Yuna_And_Tidus
It's a TV Show.
Oh, I didn't read that part. schmoll Well, not I can officially say I feel stupid, but I don't mind.

By the way, about the house fire, investigators are still searching for clues and answers and they THINK it's a cigarette that started the fire. sad

Bardock42
Oh, I didn't read that part. schmoll Well, not I can officially say I feel stupid, but I don't mind.

I always wanted to watch it. Apparently one of the bigger influences of 24 as well.

I like the concept. Sounds cool.

At least the 24 Wikipedia page is where I first heard of it ermm

Yuna_And_Tidus
I always wanted to watch it. Apparently one of the bigger influences of 24 as well.

I like the concept. Sounds cool.

At least the 24 Wikipedia page is where I first heard of it ermm
Well I guess the reason I never heard of it was because I was only a year old at the time. laughing out loud

Bardock42
Well I guess the reason I never heard of it was because I was only a year old at the time. laughing out loud

Hahahah, you are young.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Hahahah, you are young.
Well for all I know you could be pretty young too, you won't even specify your birthday.

Bardock42
Well for all I know you could be pretty young too, you won't even specify your birthday.

I could be.

Yuna_And_Tidus
I could be.
Poophead.

Bardock42
Poophead. Child.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Child.
Old man!

Bardock42
Old man!

Youngling.

FeceMan
I call the extra crispy ones!

Yuna_And_Tidus
Youngling.
schmoll Now ya've gone TOO far!
Originally posted by FeceMan
I call the extra crispy ones!
That's totally mean, dude.

Bardock42
schmoll Now ya've gone TOO far!

That's totally mean, dude.

How would you know?

Yeah, I called it first.

Yuna_And_Tidus
How would you know?

Yeah, I called it first.
How would I know what?

Bardock42
How would I know what?

That I have gone too far, given your apparent inexperience....youngling.

Yuna_And_Tidus
That I have gone too far, given your apparent inexperience....youngling.
Because you're a meanie and like to make people feel bad about their age, though you're probably in your 60's and looking for young girls to prey upon. shifty stick out tongue

Bardock42
Because you're a meanie and like to make people feel bad about their age, though you're probably in your 60's and looking for young girls to prey upon. shifty stick out tongue Got mine.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Got mine.
scared

Bardock42
scared

Scary, isn't it?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Scary, isn't it?
Yes.

cry
We drove by the house today, I took a small video of it and snapped a photo, though someone was pulling up behind us on the road so I had to snap it quick. Here it is. It's really really upsetting to know that 9 (the 10th person died in the hospital) people died in that house.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/100_1051.jpg

Bardock42
Wow

I apparently didn't read shit in this thread. I thought it was some sort of shootout....

Yuna_And_Tidus
Wow

I apparently didn't read shit in this thread. I thought it was some sort of shootout....
Apparently you didn't seeing as even the threat title gives it away. laughing out loud

Bardock42
Apparently you didn't seeing as even the threat title gives it away. laughing out loud

Well, I thought of fire as...you know...fire some bullets into someone.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Well, I thought of fire as...you know...fire some bullets into someone.
bash

Jack of Light
Yes.

cry
We drove by the house today, I took a small video of it and snapped a photo, though someone was pulling up behind us on the road so I had to snap it quick. Here it is. It's really really upsetting to know that 9 (the 10th person died in the hospital) people died in that house.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/100_1051.jpg

Sad story though.

Soleran
That's a horrible way to die.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Soleran
That's a horrible way to die.
In my opinion it's the WORST way to die. sad

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Jack of Light

Sad story though.

i agree

Bardock42
In my opinion it's the WORST way to die. sad Meh....can think of worse.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Meh....can think of worse.
Like what?

Well, I think it's pretty much the worst and most painful way to die; the fire eating you away slowly. Then again, their supposed cause of death was smoke inhalation so they probably died before the fire got to them, if it even burned their bodies. But still....

Bardock42
Like what?

Well, I think it's pretty much the worst and most painful way to die; the fire eating you away slowly. Then again, their supposed cause of death was smoke inhalation so they probably died before the fire got to them, if it even burned their bodies. But still....

Well, the wooden horse the Inquisition used sounds like it would be worse for one.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Eh, everyone has their different points of view.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.