Odin vs. Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Two Battles

First ONe strange has 1 week prep and takes place in Asgard

2nd One Strange has no prep, takes place on earth.

Soujaboy
Odin takes both.

Beta Ray Howard
no expression

Thanos_THOTU
Dr. Strange with prep took down the Inbetweener (abstract)

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Two Battles

First ONe strange has 1 week prep and takes place in Asgard

2nd One Strange has no prep, takes place on earth.

bag of tricks is nothing compared to a skyfather. maybe he can use his eye and trip over. lightning kills him, spear stabs him. bye bye doc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
bag of tricks is nothing compared to a skyfather. maybe he can use his eye and trip over. lightning kills him, spear stabs him. bye bye doc

So then you saying all of Dr. stranges feats are PIS? Doc strange is more powerful than Thanos and Thanos was able to stand up to Odin for a while. why not strange with prep? or odin outside of asgard?

Board Walker
People who say Supes>DS, obviously have no idea what they are talking about, and do not actually read the comics.

Superman has only defeated DS twice, yes thats right as of right now he has done it twice, DC retconed all of DS past defeats as being avatars of his. The Avatars were explained on panel as being only a miniscule fraction of DS power that he projects.

Secondly, it was very indepthly explained that Superman is only able to defeat DS because he has protection from the Source (Thats right DC's TOAA), it is also stated that Superman is needed for the existence for all of DC; DS is also needed and this is explained partly when the spectre tries to erase him, but the Source brings him right back.

Soujaboy
So then you saying all of Dr. stranges feats are PIS? Doc strange is more powerful than Thanos and Thanos was able to stand up to Odin for a while. why not strange with prep? or odin outside of asgard?

Doc Strange isn't as powerful as Thanos.

guy222

Hello. Just my opinion, I have never liked DS. Is he powerful, yes. The Eye, Amulet, teachings from the Ancient One. I know that. Can he defeat Odin. IMHO, no. Odin is a god. Strange is a mage with tricks. Reference to Thanos. He who worships Death, always attains power. Can never realize his destiny. Can DS take Thanos? Without a power up, I will say yes

Thanos_THOTU
the Source (Thats right DC's TOAA),
Presence = God
The Source = The Holy Spirit

-- It's all comparable to stuff from the bible.

And the source is beneath the Presence.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Board Walker
People who say Supes>DS, obviously have no idea what they are talking about, and do not actually read the comics.

Superman has only defeated DS twice, yes thats right as of right now he has done it twice, DC retconed all of DS past defeats as being avatars of his. The Avatars were explained on panel as being only a miniscule fraction of DS power that he projects.

Secondly, it was very indepthly explained that Superman is only able to defeat DS because he has protection from the Source (Thats right DC's TOAA), it is also stated that Superman is needed for the existence for all of DC; DS is also needed and this is explained partly when the spectre tries to erase him, but the Source brings him right back.

Board Walker, where did this come from? Did I miss a post, I thought this was Odin vs. Strange.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Board Walker, where did this come from? Did I miss a post, I thought this was Odin vs. Strange.

My bad...wrong thread

Stupid Rookie
My bad...wrong thread

Ha ha, I figured. I kept wondering if someone had edited a post or something...

long pig
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Doc Strange isn't as powerful as Thanos.
Sure he is. Arguably more powerful than Thanos.

As for this fight, I'd say Strange is one of the only humans who could hold their own for a while against Odin. Not beat him, but he'd make Odin work for it.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by long pig
Sure he is. Arguably more powerful than Thanos.

On an average? No. He's even admitted Thanos is more powerful. Strange has been beated by Ghost Rider twice, among other low feats.

He's still human behind those spells.

Ouallada
^Cosigned, especially seeing Thanos may be abstract now. We'll see.

Supreme being
Strange has consistently stood up to beings greater than odin so i could see this fight going either way.

DarkDethbringer
youd be suprised whut Doc Strange can cook up in a week

Mider999
hay howard arent you the one who thinks that strange=god of image and satan of image.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Mider999
hay howard arent you the one who thinks that strange=TOAA since you think he=the god of image and satan of image as well

Translation:

Hey, Howard? Aren't you the one who thinks that Dr. Strange = TOAA.

Problem with that statement, and I know where you're going, you little troll. First of all, it's blatantly obvious that this is going to be another coat hanger abortion of logic you call an insult.

Second, you're basing that off the assumption that Spawn is = to the Living Tribunal, who you have said is "pure jobber."

That makes no sense whatsoever. How can a omniversal being be a jobber if he has no low feats?

Translation of the second part:
Since you think he is = to the God of Image and Satan of Image?

Problem with that. Those two actually aren't the God and Satan of Image. Image has two universes, maybe more. The God and Satan of the Invincible-verse are probably different than those from McFarlane's. Second of all, you're going off an assumption that God and Satan from the Spawn-verse are uber.

Here's a question I have asked you multiple times: What did they do that was uber?

I'll answer it for you - absolutely nothing. They have suggested power. When I asked for feats, what did I get?

Jack shit.

So you can take your lame excuse for an insult and cram it where the sun don't shine, kid.

Spawn started sucking after the 2nd age. Get over it. smokin'

draxx_tOfU
odin ftw...

doc strange had trouble fighting a weakened loki(he was in his spirit form)...

Swanky-Tuna
Hypothetically, would Dr. Strange be able to gather enough energy to harm Odin? Like, if Odin is a 10, can Dr. Strange summon a 2 from 5 other gods and combine them? That is all.

guy222
Odin
Odin

quanchi112
Odin wins.

theTANTALIZER
In a straight up physical fight, Odin with consummate ease; he has no need to incant, make strange handgestures, or really do anything. Strange may pose a challenge to Odin, but not in a power-vs-power bout and most options ending in mutual destruction, rather than absolute victory. Strange defeats his opponents with skill and resourcefulness, rather than overwhelming them in power against power.

lannfear
Odin ftw.... big grin

occultdestroyer

I fail to see how this is related to this thread.

Quit trolling. You'll start another BS who's-more-omnipotent argument again.

Galan007
strange says...

"f*ck you galactus!":

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/3294/s1bg7.th.jpg http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/986/s2se3.th.jpg

----

"piss off, death m-body!":

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7318/s3yo9.th.jpg http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5420/s4oc8.th.jpg

durfist!

King Kandy
I wish I had that scan where Galactus overloads Strange's brain.

Faceman
Originally posted by guy222
Odin
Odin

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
On an average? No. He's even admitted Thanos is more powerful. Strange has been beated by Ghost Rider twice, among other low feats.

He's still human behind those spells.

Did you just call getting beaten by Ghost Rider a "low feat"???????

zopzop
Strange can't even hang with Loki (from what I've seen), how is he gonna beat Odin?

The only Strange I'd give wins over Odin are "Black Mage" Strange. That's when he had the demon eye patch, Victoria Bentley's power, and most importantly : The Wings of Needless Sorrow.

JakeTheBank
Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.