Azuka Kazama vs Reiko Hinamoto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Rumble Roses vs Tekken

Ever the fighter, Azuka Kazama receives a challenge from the daughter of the legendary Kamikaze Rose, Reiko Hinamoto.

Reiko is in Osaka training when she hears about the legendary Kazama family and their fighting style (she was actually looking for Jin Kazama, but he is still in Sydney), and she throws down the challenge.

Imagine Reiko's surprize when Azuka shows up in her now-infamous kimono, ready for battle.

(http://www.fightersgeneration.com/fightgen/characters/asuka-altoutfit.jpg)

Shaking off her shock, Reiko prepares for battle.

Cloud_VII
I don't know I have no idea. I have no idea.

Nikkolas
Why the heck does everyone use Asuka?

She sucks.

Jun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asuka in EVERY way possible.

Sado22
Rumble Roses.....man that was NICE game stick out tongue
i still remember my friend and I were watching the intro of that thing only to find out five minutes later that his mom was standing right behind us and watching us droolsad

anyway.....AS MUCH AS I HATE Asuka.........i guess she wins cuz Reiko sucked. she's the only protagonist of a series to get her butt continuously whipped in the whole intro. Finally someone Ryu can relate to. stick out tongue

My new best friend!!!big grin
*ditches Cloud*

~Jun Is The Original Female Tekken Protagonist Sado-sama

Cloud_VII
weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.