Daredevil Vs Captain America (retire)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Ok, i know this thread has been done but its buried so ide like to re-present it

BUT

personally, i think the only reason DD would lose is becuase of Caps superior durablity. (and im not entirely convinced of that either, but i feel that is the case more than likely)

So for this fight

Cap has DD's durability (which is still very good, just putting them on equal footing AND i am not stripping cap of his strength and other stat boosts the SSS gives him)

Cap gets his shield, and DD his billy clubs

Who wins?

IMO, DD should take a fair majority becuase of his senses. I know alot of people disagre with that but i dont see why dd wouldent win.

so, thoughts?
Takes place in a generic, new york traffic stop light

guy222
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Ok, i know this thread has been done but its buried so ide like to re-present it

BUT

personally, i think the only reason DD would lose is becuase of Caps superior durablity. (and im not entirely convinced of that either, but i feel that is the case more than likely)

So for this fight

Cap has DD's durability (which is still very good, just putting them on equal footing AND i am not stripping cap of his strength and other stat boosts the SSS gives him)

Who wins?

IMO, DD should take a fair majority becuase of his senses. I know alot of people disagre with that but i dont see why dd wouldent win.

so, thoughts?

cap for the majority

Metalmanx

BUT

So for this fight

Who wins?

so, thoughts?

Daredevil wins the majority.

In fact, I vote for Daredevil to win even with Cap's durability back to normal.

braz
Cap ftw.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Daredevil wins the majority.

In fact, I vote for Daredevil to win even with Cap's durability back to normal.

Yeah, im up in the air about that, but i swear i agree with you
i just dont know sometimes

i think he could as well

Alfheim

BUT

So for this fight

Who wins?

so, thoughts?

When you say durability do you mean Stamina as well?

Daredevil1
Cap for the majority in regular circumstances. If Cap is handicapped in this scenario to having DD's durability DD pulls a 6/10.

Also lets not forget that the SSS metabolism makes it hard for DD to read Cap, which is in continuity.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Cap for the majority in regular circumstances. If Cap is handicapped in this scenario to having DD's durability DD pulls a 6/10.

Also lets not forget that the SSS metabolism makes it hard for DD to read Cap, which is in continuity.

Didn't that only happen one time?

Even using comic science, that wouldn't make any sense.

nimbus006
I think as per fighting skills they are equals. Cap is more durable which has been nulified, but he also has better stamina. DD has his senses which even things up a bit by making him a bit quicker (reacts a fraction faster) i would say. The only other advantage I would say is Cap packs a stronger punch which would give him the edge here.

Cap w/o durability 5.5/10

Cap (normal) 7/10

manorastroman
speaking of power-packing-punches, shouldn't a solid hit from any high level street guy basically flatten the skull of anyone with the durability below a brick wall?

marvelprince
Originally posted by manorastroman
speaking of power-packing-punches, shouldn't a solid hit from any high level street guy basically flatten the skull of anyone with the durability below a brick wall?

Yea but nmost street levelers are quoted as having to hold back against "norms".

I say Cap still wins here. He still has Daredevil outmatched in terms of physical abilities and is at the very least his equal in h2h skills. Daredevil has an edge with his senses but against someone with Cap's level of power that pretty much just evens up the field. Throw in the fact that Cap has much greater stamina and Steve Rodgers ftw. Cap 5.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.