Beta Ray Bill vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
Normal powersets.
the fight takes place in space, who wins?

leonidas
been done a few times, methinks.

anyway, bill takes a good majority imo.

Priest
well i know wonder woman vs Thor threads are all over the place, I've never stumbled upon a WW vs Bill thread.
I as well would say Bill takes the majority

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
been done a few times, methinks.

anyway, bill takes a good majority imo.

It's never been done. smile

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soujaboy

whistle

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410290&highlight=title%3A%28beta+ray+bill+vs.+wonderwoman%29

Priest
cool, well there has been a serge of Wonderwoman threads, and more people does have more knowledge of her nowadays. people's opinions may have changed in regards to this fight. big grin

Soujaboy
Anyways, WW gets her head smashed in.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Anyways, WW gets her head smashed in.

By what? Certainly not his hammer or his fist. As she already has shown she can block pretty much anything he could dish out.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
Normal powersets.
the fight takes place in space, who wins?

bill is noble. diana can win a few.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
By what? Certainly not his hammer or his fist. As she already has shown she can block pretty much anything he could dish out.

So I assume you believe WW is immune to planet crushing attacks? Well before you say yes, most posters know that WW is susceptible to physical harm. If that doesn't work, BRB can transmute rocks into bullets and throw them at her.

BRB 8/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
So I assume you believe WW is immune to planet crushing attacks? Well before you say yes, most posters know that WW is susceptible to physical harm. If that doesn't work, BRB can transmute rocks into bullets and throw them at her.

BRB 8/10

Superman certainly has split planets in two. He hit Diana with all of his might so hard she flew from the sun to earth in under a minute. She then was able to take multiple blows from zoom. WHo hits harder than Superman. She took a punch in the face from the Cosmic Being Oblivion. I also said she would block most of his blows with her INDESTRUCTIBLE vambraces or shield of aegis. SHow BB transmuting anything with any kind of pinpoint accuracy. Of course while he's transmuting Rocks, She lobs off his head with her tiara, catches him with the lasso and makes him turn himself into rocks, or uses the medusa head and turns him into a rock. Since you like rocks so much.

Beta Ray Howard
Superman did not split a planet in two. It was a moon. Superman is not Gladiator.

Either way, Bill 8/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Superman did not split a planet in two. It was a moon. Superman is not Gladiator.

Either way, Bill 8/10. [/QUOT

Superman turned the wheels of maggeddon. Solar system sized. Nuff said. your right he's not BRB. He's stronger.

Soujaboy
Superman certainly has split planets in two. He hit Diana with all of his might so hard she flew from the sun to earth in under a minute. She then was able to take multiple blows from zoom. WHo hits harder than Superman. She took a punch in the face from the Cosmic Being Oblivion. I also said she would block most of his blows with her INDESTRUCTIBLE vambraces or shield of aegis. SHow BB transmuting anything with any kind of pinpoint accuracy. Of course while he's transmuting Rocks, She lobs off his head with her tiara, catches him with the lasso and makes him turn himself into rocks, or uses the medusa head and turns him into a rock. Since you like rocks so much.

Superman has never split a planet in two, if you believe so, do what you never do and provide proof.

Yes, however this still isn't the equivalent to literally crushing a planet.

When did Superman become Beat Ray Bill? Also, you forgot to mention how WW was hogged by Zoom.

Is this supposed to make us believe she's now impervious to physical harm?

So BRB rushes her while she has her arms crossed, rips them from from her body, and then continues the beating.

Transmutation of Mjolnir/Strombreaker

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thortransmutation1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thortransmutation2.jpg

Yes, because we all know WW carries around all this equipment on a regular basis.roll eyes (sarcastic)

BRB 8/10

Soujaboy

Either way, Bill 8/10.

The weight of Maggedon is speculation, all we know is that is was heavy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman has never split a planet in two, if you believe so, do what you never do and provide proof.

Yes, however this still isn't the equivalent to literally crushing a planet.

When did Superman become Beat Ray Bill? Also, you forgot to mention how WW was hogged by Zoom.

Is this supposed to make us believe she's now impervious to physical harm?

So BRB rushes her while she has her arms crossed, rips them from from her body, and then continues the beating.

Transmutation of Mjolnir/Strombreaker

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thortransmutation1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Thortransmutation2.jpg

Yes, because we all know WW carries around all this equipment on a regular basis.roll eyes (sarcastic)

BRB 8/10

Yeah BRB is going to rip her arms off becuz he's stronger than the Doomsday clone who was stronger than The original and yet it didn't manage to do that. Neither has any other being. BRB is no thanos. and that is about how strong you would have to be to rip Diana's arms off. and when did Diana all of a suddent loose her FTL reflexes to let that happen? And when did BRB get the ability to get thru the shield of aegis when the entire greek panetheon nor the omega beams could? Your so obvious it's pathetic.

Beta Ray Howard

Either way, Bill 8/10.

I never said he wasn't stronger. It's obvious that Superman is stronger.

Bill has a goddamn Uru hammer that's equal to Mjolnir, and cracked the head of Galactus. You can take that Mageddon feat and cram it.

Bill is the equal to a man who destroyed the World Engine and pulled the Midgard Serpent off the Earth.

but I'm not here to compare feats. I'm here to tell you that you completely lied and said Superman split a planet in two. He split a moon in two.

Bill blew a planet apart, and was driven though an even bigger one's core and survived the blast, only losing his shirt.

Diana isn't as durable. She's not as strong, and you have no proof of either.

Get over it.

Beta Ray Howard
Yeah BRB is going to rip her arms off becuz he's stronger than the Doomsday clone who was stronger than The original and yet it didn't manage to do that.

When on that page did it say it was stronger than Doomsday?

Also, when before the battle with the Obsidian League has a member of the DC Top 7 been dismembered or killed aside from Superman?

Answer: Never. Wonder Woman didn't even get a bad death whilst Kyle got his heart torn out and Flash got his legs ripped off.

So don't pull that bullshit either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never said he wasn't stronger. It's obvious that Superman is stronger.

Bill has a goddamn Uru hammer that's equal to Mjolnir, and cracked the head of Galactus. You can take that Mageddon feat and cram it.

Bill is the equal to a man who destroyed the World Engine and pulled the Midgard Serpent off the Earth.

but I'm not here to compare feats. I'm here to tell you that you completely lied and said Superman split a planet in two. He split a moon in two.

Bill blew a planet apart, and was driven though an even bigger one's core and survived the blast, only losing his shirt.

Diana isn't as durable. She's not as strong, and you have no proof of either.

Get over it.

She most certainly is as strong as She has consistantly battled the top tiers of DC and held her own. Her durability is Mighty when it comes to things like energy blast, and blunt force trauma and magic. all of which are the things BRb would be throwing at her. And you certainly dont' have any proog that brb is stronger than Diana. Remember, Superman beat Thor. Diana has held her own against Superman many times. She beat Herculese in the CANNON cross over. So when did brb get stronger than diana?

snoopdogg

Bill blew a planet apart

With his fists?

Beta Ray Howard
She most certainly is as strong as She has consistantly battled the top tiers of DC and held her own.

and lost. Badly

Her durability is Mighty when it comes to things like energy blast, and blunt force trauma and magic. all of which are the things BRb would be throwing at her.

Show me a feat of her taking an equal blast and not blocking it with her bracelets.

And you certainly dont' have any proog that brb is stronger than Diana.

Being the physical and power equal to Thor gives me plenty of ammo. When has Diana lifted something that weighs as much as an entire planet, or pushed a device that would be the equivalent of stopping time from moving? When has she ever had the equivalent of an armwrestling match where she nearly shakes the Earth out of its orbit?

Survey says: WRONG!

Remember, Superman beat Thor.

Point? Diana sure as hell didn't do it. She was having problems with a mortal Hercules.

Diana has held her own against Superman many times.

and more times than not has gotten whomped by him like a wife in an Alabama trailer court.

She beat Herculese in the CANNON cross over.

Point? Herc is mortal now. He's not even close to his old strength. That's like claiming to have beating up a 14 year old.

and he still screwed her momma.

So when did brb get stronger than diana?

Read the above words and sentences.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by snoopdogg
With his fists?

How many Colossi does it take to take down Hulk, Snoopdogg?

Why don't you go home and play with your Legos and let the big people debate, okay? It's past your bedtime anyway. I never said that he did it with his fists, smart kid.

snoopdogg
How many Colossi does it take to take down Hulk, Snoopdogg?

Why don't you go home and play with your Legos and let the big people debate, okay? It's past your bedtime anyway. I never said that he did it with his fists, smart kid. Did I hit a nerve KMC Marcus? laughing

Beta Ray Howard
Did I hit a nerve KMC Marcus?

Only thing being hit on this end is your mother.

Sock accusation #3.

Wrong again.

Soujaboy
Yeah BRB is going to rip her arms off becuz he's stronger than the Doomsday clone who was stronger than The original and yet it didn't manage to do that. Neither has any other being. BRB is no thanos. and that is about how strong you would have to be to rip Diana's arms off. and when did Diana all of a suddent loose her FTL reflexes to let that happen? And when did BRB get the ability to get thru the shield of aegis when the entire greek panetheon nor the omega beams could? Your so obvious it's pathetic.

When was it stated that the Doomsday clone was as powerful as the original? Never. Again you have shown that you resort to lies in debates your bound to lose.

Again this is speculation.

Provide proof of WW's FTL reflexes.

So you plan for her to stand with her wrist crossed the entire battle? Thats fine, BRB then teleports her to Hel for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
and lost. Badly

Show me a feat of her taking an equal blast and not blocking it with her bracelets.

Being the physical and power equal to Thor gives me plenty of ammo. When has Diana lifted something that weighs as much as an entire planet, or pushed a device that would be the equivalent of stopping time from moving? When has she ever had the equivalent of an armwrestling match where she nearly shakes the Earth out of its orbit?

Survey says: WRONG!

Point? Diana sure as hell didn't do it. She was having problems with a mortal Hercules.

and more times than not has gotten whomped by him like a wife in an Alabama trailer court.

Point? Herc is mortal now. He's not even close to his old strength. That's like claiming to have beating up a 14 year old.

and he still screwed her momma.

Read the above words and sentences.

You mean she lost badly like when She was beating CM? Or How she broke Supers ribs all while holding back? Lost badly like that?

Oh you want a feat of her taking a high dmg attack without the bracelets? how about the Nuclear device she covered with her body in GL series? Or how about the punch from Oblivion to the face? or how about the full on lighting attack from the sky father lord zues.

The wieght of the midgard serpent is up for speculation. Diana lifted half of The spectre. Which is also up for speculation. To which niether is definitive. She has beaten barder who was able to shoulder a continent. She has also helped pull a third of the earth. which inertia and sun gravity counted in actually make the wieght more than the actual earth weight.

Soujaboy
With his fists?

No, he struck the planet with Stormbreaker destroying it. Yes, that still counts as his physical might.

Beta Ray Howard
You mean she lost badly like when She was beating CM? Or How she broke Supers ribs all while holding back? Lost badly like that?

Two victories isn't over a bunch of losses. The Cubs can beat the Yankees twice in a season, but it doesn't make them great.

Oh you want a feat of her taking a high dmg attack without the bracelets? how about the Nuclear device she covered with her body in GL series? Or how about the punch from Oblivion to the face? or how about the full on lighting attack from the sky father lord zues.

Okay. That's not really much compared to the shots that Thor and Bill have taken. You're talking about guys that have tangoed with Celestials, whom Skyfathers fear.

The wieght of the midgard serpent is up for speculation.

Not really. Most people already know that it weighs about as much as the Earth does.

Diana lifted half of The spectre. Which is also up for speculation. To which niether is definitive.

Well, the Spectre probably doesn't weigh as much as is said. Batman was able to move him with a kick.

She has beaten barder who was able to shoulder a continent. She has also helped pull a third of the earth.

Wrong again. Third of the moon. They tried to pull the earth and failed.

which inertia and sun gravity counted in actually make the wieght more than the actual earth weight.

and it flopped. The only big planet puller she's had is helping with the moon.

Beta Ray Howard
No, he struck the planet with Stormbreaker destroying it. Yes, that still counts as his physical might.

Exactly. It's not like Captain America could pick up the hammer and do the same thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When was it stated that the Doomsday clone was as powerful as the original? Never. Again you have shown that you resort to lies in debates your bound to lose.

Again this is speculation.

Provide proof of WW's FTL reflexes.

So you plan for her to stand with her wrist crossed the entire battle? Thats fine, BRB then teleports her to Hel for the win.

Obviously you don't read ww and you are a stupid tard for trying to say i'm lying. try buying a wonder book first. your a liar becuz your trying to debate about a character you dont' even buy or read. WW herself said on panel the Clone was stronger than the original and it strength was doubling ever few minutes. This is why she needed the guantlet of atlas to destroy it. thanks tard.

I think your an idiot if you dont' think she has ftl reflexes. she is shown on panel blocking multiple lasers as well as the Omega beams. ALl of which are made of what? LIGHT. say it with me. She blocked beams made of light. FASTER THAN LIGHT you have to be to block light.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Two victories isn't over a bunch of losses. The Cubs can beat the Yankees twice in a season, but it doesn't make them great.

Okay. That's not really much compared to the shots that Thor and Bill have taken. You're talking about guys that have tangoed with Celestials, whom Skyfathers fear.

Not really. Most people already know that it weighs about as much as the Earth does.

Well, the Spectre probably doesn't weigh as much as is said. Batman was able to move him with a kick.

Wrong again. Third of the moon. They tried to pull the earth and failed.

and it flopped. The only big planet puller she's had is helping with the moon.

NO actually They moved the earth as the scan showed they dindt' move it fast enough or far enough. as far as the midgard serpent wieghing what the earth weights. show me on panel it saying that. And the spectre was said to have the wieght of eternity when superman and diana lifted him.

DigiMark007
Keep it down guys...this has been reported more than once, and I'm about 1 away from closing it altogether. I won't point out specific posts and people, but there's at least a few guilty parties.

Learn to debate civilly...it'll do wonders for your social skills, and not just in KMC.

erm

Symmetric Chaos
Obviously you don't read ww and you are a stupid tard for trying to say i'm lying. try buying a wonder book first. your a liar becuz your trying to debate about a character you dont' even buy or read. WW herself said on panel the Clone was stronger than the original and it strength was doubling ever few minutes. This is why she needed the guantlet of atlas to destroy it. thanks tard.

I think your an idiot if you dont' think she has ftl reflexes. she is shown on panel blocking multiple lasers as well as the Omega beams. ALl of which are made of what? LIGHT. say it with me. She blocked beams made of light. FASTER THAN LIGHT you have to be to block light.

One simple scan would be nice nvr.

Soujaboy

The wieght of the midgard serpent is up for speculation. Diana lifted half of The spectre. Which is also up for speculation. To which niether is definitive. She has beaten barder who was able to shoulder a continent. She has also helped pull a third of the earth. which inertia and sun gravity counted in actually make the wieght more than the actual earth weight.

Yes, thats exactly what he's talking about. He may also be referring to the many times WW's was defeated by other top tiers.

Surviving a nuclear blast really isn't impressive when compared to the attacks other top tiers have gone through.

Ok big deal, she survived a punch to the face.

Thor stalemated Zeus for moths. Again, it's not that big of a deal especially considering her resistance to magic.

True, however at least is size was displayed on panel, being twice the size of earth, and it's weight effecting the natural order of earth. Spectre weighed less than the moon, seeing as how he was able to stand and walk on it.

Shouldering a continent is nothing to characters who crush planets.

She pulled a third of earths weight, still not as impressive as other top tiers.

BRB 8/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
One simple scan would be nice nvr.

I wont' post any more. every time I did all they did was say it was PIS. It's like when ever a character they dont like has a good feat it's PIS. when it's thier favorite, it's a feat. I'm bothered by all of it. Check the WW respect thread its all i there.

Soujaboy

This isn't even worth a response.

King_Mungi
Why is everyone pissed off right now?

nvrbeenwthagirl
This isn't even worth a response.

I dont' care, you called me a liar and you haven't pick up one WW book.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, thats exactly what he's talking about. He may also be referring to the many times WW's was defeated by other top tiers.

Surviving a nuclear blast really isn't impressive when compared to the attacks other top tiers have gone through.

Ok big deal, she survived a punch to the face.

Thor stalemated Zeus for moths. Again, it's not that big of a deal especially considering her resistance to magic.

True, however at least is size was displayed on panel, being twice the size of earth, and it's weight effecting the natural order of earth. Spectre weighed less than the moon, seeing as how he was able to stand and walk on it.

Shouldering a continent is nothing to characters who crush planets.

She pulled a third of earths weight, still not as impressive as other top tiers.

BRB 8/10

Which is what you all always do> when she has a feat it's not a big deal. But it was a punch by OBLIVION. And on Panel says that the Specre housed the weight concious of Eternity. I think he weights more than the moon.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi

I'm not pissed off smile (I found guy222's meds)

Anyway I've seen some major misanalysis of feats here. Especially speed ones. Dodging a laser beam does not require FTL or even c reflex or movement speeds.

Soujaboy
Which is what you all always do> when she has a feat it's not a big deal. But it was a punch by OBLIVION. And on Panel says that the Specre housed the weight concious of Eternity. I think he weights more than the moon.

A punch in the face from Oblivion isn't impressive. You don't hear me saying Thor is indestructible because he survived being slapped by Galactus.

If Spectre weighed as much as Eternity, why didn't the Moon let alone the universe collapse under his weight.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King_Mungi

I'm not pissed. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
A punch in the face from Oblivion isn't impressive. You don't hear me saying Thor is indestructible because he survived being slapped by Galactus.

If Spectre weighed as much as Eternity, why didn't the Moon let alone the universe collapse under his weight.

maybe becuz at the time the spectre was CONSCIOUS WHEN HE WAS STANDING ON THE MOON AND UNCONSCIOUS WHEN SUPERMAN AND WW HELD HIM UP. thus making his control over his weight negated. try reading some DC. it helps. And you never heard me say ww is indestructible. I just named some durability feats and being hit in the face by oblivion is one of them. where oyu got this indestructible thing from i dont' know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm not pissed off smile (I found guy222's meds)

Anyway I've seen some major misanalysis of feats here. Especially speed ones. Dodging a laser beam does not require FTL or even c reflex or movement speeds.

But Blocking Multiple Lasers from different directions does require FTL reflexes. To which diana has shown over the years repeatedly that she has.

Soujaboy
maybe becuz at the time the spectre was CONSCIOUS WHEN HE WAS STANDING ON THE MOON AND UNCONSCIOUS WHEN SUPERMAN AND WW HELD HIM UP. thus making his control over his weight negated. try reading some DC. it helps. And you never heard me say ww is indestructible. I just named some durability feats and being hit in the face by oblivion is one of them. where oyu got this indestructible thing from i dont' know.

What does one's consciousness have to do with their weight? When was it ever stated that Spectre was controlling his weight during the time he was conscious?

One would have to be indestructible, in order for them to be unable to defeated by physical might, which is what you claimed earlier in this thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does one's consciousness have to do with their weight? When was it ever stated that Spectre was controlling his weight during the time he was conscious?

One would have to be indestructible, in order for them to be unable to defeated by physical might, which is what you claimed earlier in this thread.

Um the spectre is a being with infinite power. OF course he can control his weight when he is concious. He would crush the earth every time he stepped on it if he didn't. but it was obvious that unconsious he wasn't controlling his weight. Which is why SUpers and Diana were trying to hold him. The panel describes his weight as housing the weight of the concious of Eternity or something like that.

And Exactly where di I say Diana was indestructible? ALl I did was give examples of her extremely high resistance to DMG when it comes to blunt trauma, energy blast, and magic. Nice try but I never said Diana was indestructible.

Soujaboy
Um the spectre is a being with infinite power. OF course he can control his weight when he is concious. He would crush the earth every time he stepped on it if he didn't. but it was obvious that unconsious he wasn't controlling his weight. Which is why SUpers and Diana were trying to hold him. The panel describes his weight as housing the weight of the concious of Eternity or something like that.

And Exactly where di I say Diana was indestructible? ALl I did was give examples of her extremely high resistance to DMG when it comes to blunt trauma, energy blast, and magic. Nice try but I never said Diana was indestructible.

Ok where was it stated on panel that Spectre was controlling his weight when he was standing on the moon?

Which is most likely hyperbole, considering The Moon nor the universe collapsed under his weight.

Skeets
Ok where was it stated on panel that Spectre was controlling his weight when he was standing on the moon?

Which is most likely hyperbole, considering The Moon nor the universe collapsed under his weight.
Are your saying that it's beyond Spectre to control how much he weighs?
Why would it need to be stated on panel for something that's so minor.
For one Spectre isn't on this physical plane to begin with.
He was knocked out when the heroes where lifting him.

nvrbeenwthagirl

If they put everything on panel that even an idiot should understand by logic, they would never get thru the story. an idiot should realize that if the spectre can be a giant in one form and then smaller in another that he can quite literally change his size and weight as he pleases. I'm thinking the serpent of midgard weighting as much as the earth is fan hyperbole since it doesn't state it on panel. Of course this is al by ur logic.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Skeets
Are your saying that it's beyond Spectre to control how much he weighs?
Why would it need to be stated on panel for something that's so minor.
For one Spectre isn't on this physical plane to begin with.
He was knocked out when the heroes where lifting him.

No, but I do find it odd that one moment he says Spectre was controlling his weight but when it benefited his argument he stated he wasn't.

P.S. Do you still do sig request?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, but I do find it odd that one moment he says Spectre was controlling his weight but when it benefited his argument he stated he wasn't.

Actually I said Spectre controlls his wieght when he is concious. Thanks for actually taking the time to read what I post

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

xmeat
spectre the biggest jobber in history worst than eternity and can ww fight stardust a herald hell no.

Skeets

I do,depending on what you want though.

Soujaboy
Actually I said Spectre controlls his wieght when he is concious. Thanks for actually taking the time to read what I post

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlaspectresoulwarwwliftspectre.jpg

You just proved my point. Spectre's weight isn't equal to that of all Eternity seeing as when he fell the Moon and the universe didn't collapse under his weight.

Soujaboy
I do,depending on what you want though.

Just wondering if you could create a sig using one of these pics? Which ever one would make the better sig.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Fallenonethanos1.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Fallenonethanos2-1.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
You just proved my point. Spectre's weight isn't equal to that of all Eternity seeing as when he fell the Moon and the universe didn't collapse under his weight.

And Had the midgard serpent weighed as much as the earth, the earth would have collasped on itself from the dualing gravities that heavenly bodies create. It's a comic. They take some liberties dude.

manorastroman
this is a very, very stupid argument. spectre obviously does not weigh "eternity", especially since eternity is a measure of TIME.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by manorastroman
this is a very, very stupid argument. spectre obviously does not weigh "eternity", especially since eternity is a measure of TIME.

Infinity is the measurment of time in comics and eternity is the measurement of space. It's also on the PANEL. Stupid or not.

xmeat
Originally posted by xmeat
spectre the biggest jobber in history worst than eternity and can ww fight stardust a herald hell no.

Skeets
Just wondering if you could create a sig using one of these pics? Which ever one would make the better sig.

I can't use them....

Soujaboy
I can't use them....

Thanks

Skeets
Thanks
Think of something else.

Soujaboy
Think of something else.

huh?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Had the midgard serpent weighed as much as the earth, the earth would have collasped on itself from the dualing gravities that heavenly bodies create. It's a comic. They take some liberties dude.

Skeets
huh?
Make another request.

Soujaboy
Make another request.

K, how bout this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/thor-20060807000751884-1.jpg

BetaRayBill
...I think your an idiot if you dont' think she has ftl reflexes. she is shown on panel blocking multiple lasers as well as the Omega beams. ALl of which are made of what? LIGHT. say it with me. She blocked beams made of light. FASTER THAN LIGHT you have to be to block light.
Gee... I guess since WW has faster than light reflexes than Batman has even faster since he hit her before... as for BRB he dodged lasers in space therefore he has ftl reflexes... what logic confused anyhow I think that this is a close match. WW with just lasso and tiara will lose the majority, but if she gets her other goodies she wins 6-7/10. Btw when does WW carry her shield and sword regularly? More often than not she just has her tiara and lasso, and the Medusa head? Gimme a break, how many issues has she used it in? Also she didn't lift the Spectre... she slowed down his descent.

Board Walker
K, how bout this?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/thor-20060807000751884-1.jpg

Dont use that picture, thats just a show piece for how much of a cybernetic prick Thor has been turned into now a days.

Beta Ray Howard

Can't use them? Just do a stockmanip.

If Skeets won't do it, I can if you'd like.

DevilGoblin
Beta Ray Bill rapes her forward and back any day of the week, twice on sunday.

BRB 10/10

LORDSIDIOUS01
Bill takes her down and out.

batdude123
Beta Ray Bill 6-7/10 will be the victor.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by batdude123
Beta Ray Bill 6-7/10 will be the victor.

I may make a sig that just says:

In a DC thread, if Batdude gives the unbiased outcome:

DON'T F#@$ING POST AFTER HIM!

batdude123
I may make a sig that just says:

In a DC thread, if Batdude gives the unbiased outcome:

DON'T F#@$ING POST AFTER HIM!

laughing out loud thumb up big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.