Ha, Funny thing that happened in school today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
When I get really nervous or stressed, I become really weird. So we were getting ready for our first performance of Aida today at school, and I took the sword, went out onto the stage and said really loudly: "I'm Jack Sparrow, Savvy?"

And then we were getting ready and I said in a Tia Dalma voice "To save Aida you will have to travel to de end of de eart and beyond. Hoeeeezzzzzz"

and thats it, felt the need to share

PirateDiva
u said all of this in front of the audience?
lol

Barker
Oh. My life is now complete.

ivebeendepped43
wow

tee_pirategirl
Double. Tripple. Fripple. WOW!!! I wish I could have seen that. when I get nervouse I just imagine myself in my happy place: A)in Johnny's arms in France...countryside. B)on the black pearl with a bottle of rum singing "A pirate's life for me" with Captain Jack Sparrow.

But to say those things in front of the audience?! that must have been hilariouse....in a good way

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Barker
Oh. My life is now complete.

No it isn't, you need more sense of humor. No wonder nobody likes you.

BTW allofyousuckkk , thanks for sharing your story. big grin

willofthewisp
Funny story. Did anyone get the references you made?

Barker
Originally posted by Mistypirate
No it isn't, you need more sense of humor. No wonder nobody likes you.

No, none of the POTC forumers like me. And I don't see what's so funny about a kid saying some random lines from a movie.

allofyousuckkk
not infront of the audience, infront of the entire cast, all our teachers and a couple audience members

and only one person knew what I was talking about, everyone else stopped their conversations and gave me the "wtf" look

and then someone was like, "woot POTC"

a-k-a-amber
lol i just got done with an acting workshop and the director told me to say a villany line i said

"you owe me your soul jack sparrow its time to pay up" everyone laughed it was fun I love doing stuff like that

pirate179
i wish i was clever and quick enough to think of good lines like that! sometimes i can be really slow! embarrasment but how fun!

allofyousuckkk
lol, we just had our last showing tonight. It was really fun. (Thought you guys should know)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.