blink vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Blink from the exiles. who wins.

Metalmanx
Blink. Definitely. no expression

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by King_Mungi

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Blink from the exiles. who wins.

spidey takes the majority. blink gets a few

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
spidey takes the majority. blink gets a few

Nope, blink 10/10.

Reason why. Just like she did hyperion she can just teleport a trash can in spiderman or teleport part of the street in spiderman. She is agile and quite fast but all of that is pointless, if spiderman webs her she teleport out and just teleport spiderman to the sun or just teleport anything inside of him.

King Castle
Blink.

she has shown to be quite agile and a skilled fighter trained by Exile sabretooth. She is a true warrior at heart her life under the rule of apocalypse allows her to make choices that spiderman couldnt make while in character.

The Nuul
Blink shit stomps.

Mindset
Spiderman wins, at the very least, every single fight.

-K-M-
I change my vote from what I said in 2007 to whatever Mindset says in 2011

Mindset
thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Mindset
noob

Digi
Originally posted by Mindset
noob

Mindset
Take that back!

Placidity
Nope, blink 10/10.

Not even 1/10 for Spidey?

So are you admitting you made a spite thread?

marwash22
Nope, blink 10/10.

Reason why. Just like she did hyperion she can just teleport a trash can in spiderman or teleport part of the street in spiderman. She is agile and quite fast but all of that is pointless, if spiderman webs her she teleport out and just teleport spiderman to the sun or just teleport anything inside of him. so... why are you making spite threads? erm

carver9
Lol... that was 4 years ago. I loled at my post when I read it. I would give blink a 7/10 against spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.