Batman vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fight is in Gotham City.
comic versions of each. both got their standard equipment:

Batman- No Man's Land Batsuit insulated with 15 layer Nomex and triple weave kevlar around the bat insignia, gas vents on cowl, nightvision with infrared and ultraviolet imaging, antenna, poison-tipped shuriken batarangs, rope/grapple batarangs, electric batarangs that return like a boomerang, primary/secondary grapple, concussion grenades, red smoke grenades, tear/vomit gas capsules, flashbangs and a laser torch.

Blade: dual UZI's, super shotgun, incediary grenades, kevlar vest, 2 biles of blood, wooden stakes, sword and shuriken.

who wins??

braz
oh yeah, and i forgot to say, no prep time.

Symmetric Chaos
A) I'm sure this has been done before

B) There are two ways for this to play out.
1) Blade gets lucky shot and all the tech Bats has explodes killing him instantly
2) Batman's steamrollers Blade with massively superior fire power

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A) I'm sure this has been done before

B) There are two ways for this to play out.
1) Blade gets lucky shot and all the tech Bats has explodes killing him instantly
2) Batman's steamrollers Blade with massively superior fire power

so who would u give the majority?

Symmetric Chaos
Batman 8/10

don't shiv
hi braz, been a while.

braz
Originally posted by don't shiv
hi braz, been a while.

indeed it has. hello to u as well smile

guy222
Originally posted by braz
the fight is in Gotham City.
comic versions of each. both got their standard equipment:

Batman- No Man's Land Batsuit insulated with 15 layer Nomex and triple weave kevlar around the bat insignia, gas vents on cowl, nightvision with infrared and ultraviolet imaging, antenna, poison-tipped shuriken batarangs, rope/grapple batarangs, electric batarangs that return like a boomerang, primary/secondary grapple, concussion grenades, red smoke grenades, tear/vomit gas capsules, flashbangs and a laser torch.

Blade: dual UZI's, super shotgun, incediary grenades, kevlar vest, 2 biles of blood, wooden stakes, sword and shuriken.

who wins??

Bruce by default. Wes pay those taxes laughing out loud

braz
Wes?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Blade sucks. Batman beats the hell out of him.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Blade sucks. Batman beats the hell out of him.

Blade sucks? no expression

braz
bump

Bouboumaster
I think Blade could win.

What could do Batman to a good fighter, with more strenght, more speed, a damned katana who could slice him with ease, and a regerative power?

braz
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I think Blade could win.

What could do Batman to a good fighter, with more strenght, more speed, a damned katana who could slice him with ease, and a regerative power?

well, Batmans an even better fighter and more highly trained. Blade is just physically better than him, and Bats could also use his stealth to attack Blade. i mean hell, hes been known to sneak up on Superman, and if he gets the drop on Blade before he does or realizes iy, it could be game over. gas capsule and WHAM!

wink

snoopdogg
Blade has some nice toys. But Batmans toys are ALOT better, in other words Batman will win.

braz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Blade has some nice toys. But Batmans toys are ALOT better, in other words Batman will win.

it'd still be really close though.

Francisco
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Batman 8/10 Batman 10/10 Blade is not that good. Guggenheim made him a wuss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.