anti monitor vs celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
anti monitor with tech and one day prep

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
anti monitor with tech and one day prep

Celestials

Off topic, u know comics. Give u 10/10

Batman-Prime
Spite thread? Anti-Monitor way over the whole Celestial host.

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spite thread? Anti-Monitor way over the whole Celestial host.

Celestials have imprisioned many a foe. One Celestial helped Living Tribunal. Staying with so many Celestials

the Darkone
Anti-Moniter >>>>>>>>>>> Eternity who created the celestails>>>>>>>>>>>>Celestails.

Anti-Monitor=Spectre

The story line with scathan was horrible, I wouldn't go by that at all.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Anti-Moniter >>>>>>>>>>> Eternity who created the celestails>>>>>>>>>>>>Celestails.

Anti-Monitor=Spectre

The story line with scathan was horrible, I wouldn't go by that at all.

U get a 10/10 for a good debate w/me. Celestials win. How about Celestials and Anti Monitor team?

I like Scathan. Rather intrigued me. Celestials are older, the potential they have is unrivaled. No one besides Living Tribunal and Eternity can defeat them.

the Darkone
Celestaisl get a$$ raped. Are you trying to say the Celestails are greater than Spectre you are going to need some serious mental help. Only beings that would kill Anti-Monitor would be, Specter,LT, Pre-Beyonder, Parallax,Ion, Luicfer, Michael, Heart of the Universe there could be more. And Celestails are not on list.

guy222
Celestaisl get a$$ raped. Are you trying to say the Celestails are greater than Spectre you are going to need some serious mental help. Only beings that would kill Anti-Monitor would be, Specter,LT, Pre-Beyonder, Parallax,Ion, Luicfer, Michael, Heart of the Universe there could be more. And Celestails are not on list.

Did i say what? And they aren't on what list. Beyonder is dead. Parallax been retconned. Morningstar, is he still around. My fav. HOTI. U do know, that doesn't exist either. I am saying this, Celestials win. Celestials are powerful. Mental help, I am not Anna Nicole Smith. I have already said Living Tribunal=Spectre.

the Darkone
You will have to be on LT/Spectre level to beat Anti-Monitor, and the Celestails are not on that level, that wouldn't get pass Eternity,Infinity,Death,Oblivion, FP Galactus,Abraxas,the seven friendlys, Kismet, etc the Celestails are not on that level at all, they are pretty max out at the state they are, they are at the same level as a normal Galactus, and Galatcus can go beyond his normal powers and it has been shown.

The most powerful Celestail Exitar even he would get smited down like a tin can, like the Celestail also but they are not beating top cosmic being at all. That's like a Full powered Spectre vs All the Celestails, and that alone crubstomp for the Wrath of God.

Jax_Jax
anti monitor drops a couple pocket-versus on his head

guy222
You will have to be on LT/Spectre level to beat Anti-Monitor, and the Celestails are not on that level, that wouldn't get pass Eternity,Infinity,Death,Oblivion, FP Galactus,Abraxas,the seven friendlys, Kismet, etc the Celestails are not on that level at all, they are pretty max out at the state they are, they are at the same level as a normal Galactus, and Galatcus can go beyond his normal powers and it has been shown.

The most powerful Celestail Exitar even he would get smited down like a tin can, like the Celestail also but they are not beating top cosmic being at all. That's like a Full powered Spectre vs All the Celestails, and that alone crubstomp for the Wrath of God.

Scathan the Approver has helped Tribunal. Didn't Eclipso make Spectre go nuts? Eternity/Infinity, well they job as much as Galactus. I won't laugh at the FP Galactus. wink Is Oblivion really above Death? Abraxas only lives if Galactus dies. Is Galactus 616 dying? Kismet(DC)=Eternity, I agree with that. Exitar gets the code from Arishem. That's a fact. Arishem>Exitar. Galactus goes past what level. Not consuming Tiamut, and now he's afraid. Do u remember liike I do, when Watcher/Galactus summoned Eternity? Before u tell me about the UN or that silly scan in Earth X. Remember this, if he actually 'killed' them. They have obviously returned. U like Anti-Monitor good choice. I am not wavering

Mider999
wow LT needing help from a celestial........you call that a high thing for celestials i call it jobbing, you talk about how the dreaming celestial is power incarnate or whatever didnt galactus kill him once, anyway anti monitor can probably kill many eternities, and what does spectre going crazy have to do with anything, dont tell me you think spectre would lose to the celestials cause. Your not waving, wow ok thats sad, antimonitor who destroyed many a universe, making the multiverse just that much less infinite, and yet you think the celestials are so powerful.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
wow LT needing help from a celestial........you call that a high thing for celestials i call it jobbing, you talk about how the dreaming celestial is power incarnate or whatever didnt galactus kill him once, anyway anti monitor can probably kill many eternities, and what does spectre going crazy have to do with anything, dont tell me you think spectre would lose to the celestials cause. Your not waving, wow ok thats sad, antimonitor who destroyed many a universe, making the multiverse just that much less infinite, and yet you think the celestials are so powerful.

In a good mood. Don't change it. U like the Anti-Monitor. That's good. Galactus killed who. Tiamut. Did u read Eternals #6. I am not goin to keep proving point after point. Others do that. Choose a winner. I am happy for u. My choice for the thread will be is Celestials. U differ, that's fine

Jax_Jax
anti-monitor stomps on him dude, sorry..

smile

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
anti-monitor stomps on him dude, sorry..

smile

did i finally lose laughing out loud

Celestials win by default, dude

Jax_Jax
???

anti-monitor would literaaly suck them all up into pocket universes dude.

no way are celestials standing a chance against anti-monitor

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
???

anti-monitor would literaaly suck them all up into pocket universes dude.

no way are celestials standing a chance against anti-monitor

I sleep lil. Good choice. Staying w/Celestials. They win by default. Let me know when the Anti Monitor returns.

the Darkone
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan the Approver has helped Tribunal. Didn't Eclipso make Spectre go nuts? Eternity/Infinity, well they job as much as Galactus. I won't laugh at the FP Galactus. wink Is Oblivion really above Death? Abraxas only lives if Galactus dies. Is Galactus 616 dying? Kismet(DC)=Eternity, I agree with that. Exitar gets the code from Arishem. That's a fact. Arishem>Exitar. Galactus goes past what level. Not consuming Tiamut, and now he's afraid. Do u remember liike I do, when Watcher/Galactus summoned Eternity? Before u tell me about the UN or that silly scan in Earth X. Remember this, if he actually 'killed' them. They have obviously returned. U like Anti-Monitor good choice. I am not wavering

Exitar> Arishem it's been stated in comics. You are going by scathan the celestail which is consider one of the worst PIS stories. This really does show your lack of comic book knowledge. FF337-341 absorbed The Dreaming Celestail, writers especailly good ones are not 100% accurate. Eternity even stated the Galactus at his FP is his equal.

guy222
Exitar> Arishem it's been stated in comics. You are going by scathan the celestail which is consider one of the worst PIS stories. This really does show your lack of comic book knowledge. FF337-341 absorbed The Dreaming Celestail, writers especailly good ones are not 100% accurate. Eternity even stated the Galactus at his FP is his equal.

good mornin. i know about exitar/arishem. twice when exitar arrives, he gets the code from arishem. so many stories are pis, i agree with that. u can't deny a celestial or celestials power. ff #400 was pis. i know about the issues u list. galactus appears to 'kill' tiamut. did he. no. who has returned tiamut. that's a fact. i appreciate the sincerity u have for galactus. i do the same for tribunal. eternity makes claims as well. i ask u this if galactus equals eternity, do u think eternity or tribunal will stand by and watch galactus start a new big bang. no. he couldn't stop hunger, he didn't even know about the immortal ka stone. all i have said is a celestial is powerful. celestials appear to be ommipotent. smile

tsscls
Bump.
AM

Enyalus
Man, I feel sorry for Guy after reading some of the garbage posted here.

Celestials crush AM.

iceman24567
Versus all of them?

TricksterPriest
Even at Sin Corp levels, he has one day to start up the wave again. Marvel universe dies. no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even at Sin Corp levels, he has one day to start up the wave again. Marvel universe dies. no expression
Read the forum rules. Starting up the AM wave would count as an attack, and isn't allowed during prep time.

TricksterPriest
Really? It looks to me like he can feed on positive matter and get the wave going, then unleash it at the end of prep.

Or failing that, set up his shadow demons and use them for a distraction. Then fire the wave.

tsscls
Originally posted by Enyalus
Read the forum rules. Starting up the AM wave would count as an attack, and isn't allowed during prep time.

So,
AM wouldn't be allowed to formulate his signature attack and unleash it given one day of prep time? I'm not going to read the rules, I call bullshit.

Enyalus
Pretty sure starting an attack during prep time is against prep time rules...

tsscls
Pretty sure starting an attack during prep time is against prep time rules...
Who says it has to be started during the prep? AM has shown that he can spontaneously generate anti-matter even in his less powerful SC incarnation.

Enyalus
Originally posted by tsscls
Who says it has to be started during the prep? AM has shown that he can spontaneously generate anti-matter even in his less powerful SC incarnation.
I was responding to Trick's post.

TricksterPriest
Dude has a point. But for the record, he was drastically weakened in SC and needed time to start the wave up and regain his full power.

AM needs to be able to use the Wave or he's screwed in this fight. He doesn't have the firepower at SC levels to win without it.

Enyalus
Could have him at COIE levels and he's still not beating the entire Celestial race. One Host alone beat and imprisoned the Goblin Force. And Tiamut practically solo'd The Horde.

tsscls
Dude has a point. But for the record, he was drastically weakened in SC and needed time to start the wave up and regain his full power.

AM needs to be able to use the Wave or he's screwed in this fight. He doesn't have the firepower at SC levels to win without it.
That's not the way I remember it. He was in the harbor and, boom, anti-matter. Him being weakend was mentioned after the fact by SBP.

Knowsbleed33
CoIE wins.

SC loses.

TricksterPriest
................You think they can stop him at COIE levels? That's outrageous. The entire host combined doesn't have the feats to stop him.

I don't consider Phoenix Force or the Goblin Force to be capable of stopping AM at his height. Nothing less than LT would have a chance.

tsscls
................You think they can stop him at COIE levels? That's outrageous. The entire host combined doesn't have the feats to stop him.

I don't consider Phoenix Force or the Goblin Force to be capable of stopping AM at his height. Nothing less than LT would have a chance.

And if you consider PC Spectre=LT, then it's already been done.

Enyalus
Phoenix Force was eaten by the Goblin Force. So was Galactus. Easily. It looked like GEB doing the shit it did, then one Celestial host stopped it. And The Horde are equal to the Celestials, apparently. Yet Tiamut (basically) took them all out solo.

And there are billions of Celestials, that exist simultaneously throughout time and space. All coordinated with multiversal capabilities as shown in GOTG, etc. Any AM loses against the whole race.

Mindset
And if you consider PC Spectre=LT, then it's already been done. He's not.

Knowsbleed33
And if you consider PC Spectre=LT.

No.

guy222
Man, I feel sorry for Guy after reading some of the garbage posted here.

Celestials crush AM.

thumb up

tsscls
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No.

no to your no. If you read some of those PC spectre stories, he has some crazy feats.

Knowsbleed33
That's great.

Nothing compared to the LT though, sorry.

jalek moye

there are more Celstials then just the ones in the various hosts

Nihilist
If it's COIE Anti Monitor he obliterates them.

Tazer
Yo.

AM eats the universe w/the Celestials still in it; AM FTW.

big grin

Tazer

xJLxKing
AM vs all the Celestials? I don't think he can do it? Even with prep, it would be tough. How many Celestials are there?

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
How many Celestials are there?
All we know is that there are 'billions.' A more approximate number was never given. And each one is easily stronger than the strongest skyfather, so probably abstract level.

AM isn't beating billions of abstracts at the same time. Even in COIE incarnation. Not unless he's wearing the Infinity Gauntlet or something.

xJLxKing
All we know is that there are 'billions.' A more approximate number was never given. And each one is easily stronger than the strongest skyfather, so probably abstract level.

AM isn't beating billions of abstracts at the same time. Even in COIE incarnation. Not unless he's wearing the Infinity Gauntlet or something.
With a days prep he might a kill a nice amount but yeah I don't see him killing billions.

Enyalus
Edit.

Enyalus
You can't kill a Celestial.

Tiamut said that. And he would know. And as far as bodily/armor injuries, just look at what happened when Destroyer Odin used the Odinsword to cut off a Celestial's arm: immediate regeneration of that limb.

Which is pretty consistent with what Godstalker has done with Celestial armor and what Stellaris did with living Celestial Armor.

xJLxKing
Edit.
But didn't Thanos kill one? Galactus said it

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
But didn't Thanos kill one? Galactus said it
Thanos killed one/two with the HOTI powerup. And Galactus was literally stunned.

HOTI made Thanos the in-universe TOAA. So, that really doesn't even count.

jalek moye

Tiamut said that. And he would know. And as far as bodily/armor injuries, just look at what happened when Destroyer Odin used the Odinsword to cut off a Celestial's arm: immediate regeneration of that limb.

Which is pretty consistent with what Godstalker has done with Celestial armor and what Stellaris did with living Celestial Armor.
wait havnt some died before, or do they ascend and leave those bodys behind?

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
wait havnt some died before, or do they ascend and leave those bodys behind?
We've got one severed Celestial head used as Knowhere in GOTG, and apparently either the same or another lobotomized Celestial that gave High Evolutionary the tech and knowledge to restore Magneto's true powers after he was depowered.

That's all I know of...off hand.

jalek moye
so how did that happen if they can't be killed. Or can only the host members not be killed?

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
so how did that happen if they can't be killed. Or can only the host members not be killed?
I already admitted that two were killed by Thanos when he was wielding the Heart of the Universe. IIRC, one of Thanos' blasts literally decapitated the Celestial. So that could be where they got the big floating head from.

Err, but anyway, the one in GOTG, used for Knowhere? It came back to life last issue. no expression So, maybe they're immortal in the truest sense of the word.

guy222
Indeed they are

The Brothers who wrote the last issue

Sort of a retcon to Starlin's nonsense Marvel: The End

Tiamut would know. Tiamut has made stars, sings a death song that turns back time almost 14 billion years. He's with the Fulcrum now. Who or what the Fulcrum is. No one knows

IMHO....A-M isn't defeating the entire race

Nihilist
Indeed they are

Tiamut would know. Tiamut has made stars, sings a death song that turns back time almost 14 billion years. He's with the Fulcrum now. Who or what the Fulcrum is. No one knows

IMHO....A-M isn't defeating the entire race How did the bro's kinda retcon The End? and how is it nonsense.

Tazer
Yo.

I seem to recall Thor doing quite a bit more dmg than that when he went after one.......

Tazer

KuRuPT Thanosi
Indeed they are

IMHO....A-M isn't defeating the entire race

Your saying a TOAA in universe power weilding Thanos shouldn't be able to complete erase or obliterate a Celestial. In other words your saying TOAA couldn't do that because they "can't die" By most means and by most people sure that is true. However, when met with the appropriate power that has been shown to be untrue and is completly logical. That is of course if your claiming the Celestials existence is immune and above any action by TOAA...

guy222
I didn't say that friend

In Starlin's The End....Thanos weilding the HOTI destroys Ziran

In the Brothers tale, they state a Celestial cannot be destroyed. Only contained

All writers write wat they want

iceman24567
Yeah the AM can't beat all of them no expression

Knowsbleed33
The only Celestials that's ever truly been killed on panel was Ziran in Marvel: The End. Knowhere is still alive, Sue only destroyed Exitars suit. One of the ideas behind the Celestials is that what you see isn't truly them. They wear space suits when they interact with physical beings.

Tiamuts words are the latest we have and he says Celestials can't truly be killed, only put to sleep.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

I seem to recall Thor doing quite a bit more dmg than that when he went after one.......

Tazer
If you'll recall, it didn't deter Exitar in the least. Didn't even cause him to move. And when Thor became too much of a nuisance to him, he BFR'd him out of his domepiece with ease, then engineered a genetically perfect Thor duplicate.

Thor was never more than an annoyance to Exitar. smile

chunjacktao
I think Anti-Monitor can beat em all.

rotiart
Originally posted by chunjacktao
I think Anti-Monitor can beat em all.

I'm not sure I agree to that.

The best Scathan has to offer, on panel is an area blast. Gives a thumbs down, then about 10-15 pages later after coming back from a side story, the lt says that order has just been restored...

Some people here assume that scathan was alone in his defeat of the protege... since it was all off panel.

I'm the kind of guy that'll say... off panel... we have NO idea what actually happened, so you have no true feat for scathan's strength...

BTW scathan wasn't the only person knocking down protege. in the comic we also have the hawkgod knocking down protege earlier in that comic... so on panel it isn't that big a deal to me. Scathan is not depicted on panel as stronger than any other celestial

the only person, on panel, who couldn't do even phase protege, was vance... so... yah.

If i had to take billions of celestials... guys that freaking throw planets as weapons... i think that at their power level they could eventually weaken and defeat antimonitor... but its by sheer numbers that they win.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure there was a What If? where Doom had the IG and he managed to defeat the entire Celestial race after something like 100,000 years of combat. I think the AM right after absorbing his universe but before he was weakened could probably do a number on the Celestials but I don't think he could beat them all, at least not at once. I don't think it would take as long as Doom took though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm not sure I agree to that.

The best Scathan has to offer, on panel is an area blast. Gives a thumbs down, then about 10-15 pages later after coming back from a side story, the lt says that order has just been restored...

Some people here assume that scathan was alone in his defeat of the protege... since it was all off panel.

I'm the kind of guy that'll say... off panel... we have NO idea what actually happened, so you have no true feat for scathan's strength...

BTW scathan wasn't the only person knocking down protege. in the comic we also have the hawkgod knocking down protege earlier in that comic... so on panel it isn't that big a deal to me. Scathan is not depicted on panel as stronger than any other celestial

the only person, on panel, who couldn't do even phase protege, was vance... so... yah.

If i had to take billions of celestials... guys that freaking throw planets as weapons... i think that at their power level they could eventually weaken and defeat antimonitor... but its by sheer numbers that they win.
It wasn't off panel but it really should have been. Scathan used an energy muzzle to somehow stop Protege from using the LT's power. It was really shitty writing and I really wish people would stop giving it any credence.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure there was a What If? where Doom had the IG and he managed to defeat the entire Celestial race after something like 100,000 years of combat. I think the AM right after absorbing his universe but before he was weakened could probably do a number on the Celestials but I don't think he could beat them all, at least not at once. I don't think it would take as long as Doom took though.

In that what if, Doom kept the Beyonder's power and gained the Gauntlet as well. He depleted all the Gauntlet's power and most of the Beyonder's in that fight tho.

xJLxKing
AM can kill alot, but I doubt all of them

rotiart
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It wasn't off panel but it really should have been. Scathan used an energy muzzle to somehow stop Protege from using the LT's power. It was really shitty writing and I really wish people would stop giving it any credence.

Scathan encased the protege in a Celestial Energy Muzzle. He can see nothing of what transpires. But we have been granted leave to observe this all encompassing cosmic spectacle. Beginning with the verdict of the starhawks.

All anyone has verified is that protege cannot see what is going on. but that the humans were allowed to see what is going on.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-21.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-22.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-23.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-24.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-25.jpg

Its assumed that when protege had 3 heads he was on par with LT or TOAA... but the child has no idea of the power levels he actually has. In this display he though he was strong enough to destroy Eternity... See how wrong he is.
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy47-13.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy47-14.jpg

All these comments of how Protege was Lts equal or greater than LT... so Scathan defeating Protege is some huge feat... are reliant on a child's statements of his power level. At best, Lt scolds Protege as if he was some child. And asks the child to stop before he loses his soul. When LT faced off against
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-10.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-11.jpg

Was it really Scathan that restored order...
When was another time order was restored in the white room.. when adam warlock went nuts... and what does LT say then also...:
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/WarlockInfinityWatch01-07.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Scathan/WarlockInfinityWatch01-08.jpg

Batman-Prime
CoiE AM wins

SC AM loses

But with Guys blessing even CoiE stands no chance. Celestials, win. smile

Kasper Gutman
Supergirl kind a rocked AM for a bit. Nothing to do with the thread...just um saying.

I've put mutants on a backburner lately. Does Magneto actually have his powers back? I thought it was just the suit and that got wrecked. Yep I'm behind.

Juntai
Wasn't there a certain cube being that beat the shit out of a bunch of celestials?

rotiart
A bunch of reeds scared off celestials in ff4 472.... The council of reeds used weapons brought back by 616 reed to scare them off...

Sething about how the weapons were designed to punch through armor and drain certain energies.

I'm not sure about the cube being reference is that during the thanos series? If so I can find te issues later

kgkg
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm not sure about the cube being reference is that during the thanos series? If so I can find te issues later No he is probably talking about the Guardians of the Galaxy incident.

rotiart
Original guardians or current?

In the future gotg wasn't there only one cube left? I have almost the entire original series so I'll take a look when I ge home if my gf let's me.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
In that what if, Doom kept the Beyonder's power and gained the Gauntlet as well. He depleted all the Gauntlet's power and most of the Beyonder's in that fight tho.

I don't think the infinity gems were accurately portrayed in that "What if".

Depleted the infinity gems? really?

Magog
~NECRO-BUMP~

Celestials gang rape...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.