The General Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Geberal Eiling Vs Hulk
Discuss.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Never heard of him. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH

leonidas
hulk's pretty screwed . . .

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk's pretty screwed . . .
How is Hulk screwed? Whos is this person?

Sparkz
You mean that guy from JLU who got into a big fight with people with no powers?

If it is that guy i'm gonna go with Hulk.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sparkz
You mean that guy from JLU who got into a big fight with people with no powers?

If it is that guy i'm gonna go with Hulk.
He was trashing the JLA in the comics they couldn't beat him down so they teleported him into space he is farmore powerfull in the books.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The General is like Classic Juggernaut. he cannot be harmed. He can only BFR for the win.

juggernaut66666
Hump.

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/General.jpg

cool

The General 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Now thats fire power.

He sound durable but I think Hulk could beat him for a few. (unless those guns once belonged to Hitler)

xmeat
hulk kicks his ass

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk kicks his ass
Some one else who is not Hulk biased and knows the General.

golem370
The General

golem370

ExtraMision5555
hulk is the strongest one there is.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Some one else who is not Hulk biased and knows the General. i know general and he aint beating hulk.

Evil_Ash
i know general and he aint beating hulk.

Ah, so you don't know the General.

juggernaut66666
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8652/93168870gn8.th.jpg
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1472/15378566my7.th.jpg

golem370
Yeah and Hulk fought Pre-Crisis Superman.

celestialdemon
The General wins.

Symmetric Chaos

General layed the smack down on Superman.

Do you think Hulk . . . *remebers who he's talking to* . . . nevermind.

Hulk can take a few thanks to his ridiculous strength but General should take a majority.

Kutulu
Hulk gets stomped.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Hulk can take a few thanks to his ridiculous strength but General should take a majority.

The General "layed the smack down" as you put it on the entire JLA and the super troopers at once.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by The Libertine
The General "layed the smack down" as you put it on the entire JLA and the super troopers at once.

Yeah I know. But jokes work better when they are told quickly. Going into the specifics of his feats would detract from the humor.

The Libertine
Yeah I know. But jokes work better when they are told quickly. Going into the specifics of his feats would detract from the humor.

Oh O.K. that was a joke confused If you say so! big grin

TricksterPriest

*cough* fanboy *cough* You don't know jack about the general. Gen. Eiling had his mind transplanted into something called the shaggy man. Now the problem is, the Shaggy man was unkillable. He was beating the justice league and he can smack down Supes in a fistfight. And as everyone knows, Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk. The General beats down the angry man and shows him a US army smackdown.

leonidas
what exactly is hulk gonna do? supes blew his arm clean off and it grew back instants later. he took orion and superman and NEITHER could do jack save have their arses beat upon. it would take a while, and hulk may be able to get stronger than eiling, but even then, i still see no way save for bfr that eiling loses to anyone through sheer physcial means. some sort of matter manip seems to be in order to take out eiling.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Superman is nothing but a dumbass. The General will get stomped on by the Hulk. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

xmeat
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Superman is nothing but a dumbass. The General will get stomped on by the Hulk. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH. hell yeah generals feats dont even compare to the mean green fighting machine he beat JLA hulk beat Avengers. could general beat onslaught or galaxy master Helllllll NO!

rotiart
.... hulk... screwed sad and hes one of my top 5 favorite characters.

xmeat
hell yeah generals feats dont even compare to the mean green fighting machine he beat JLA hulk beat Avengers. could general beat onslaught or galaxy master Helllllll NO! hulk is anything but screwed

rotiart
Nope. He's screwed.

This fight would be like Classic Abomination vs. Classic Hulk
First issue showings. :P

Hulk is screwed.

xmeat
Originally posted by rotiart
Nope. He's screwed.

Hulk is screwed. since this is kmc hulk is basically fighting at his most powerful so general loses loses loses dammit.

Symmetric Chaos
Nope. He's screwed.

Hulk is screwed.

You do know who your arguing with right?

rotiart
since this is kmc hulk is basically fighting at his most powerful so general loses loses loses dammit.

You won't change my mind big grin

xmeat
You won't change my mind big grin i didn't expect to it amazes me how you call yourself hulk fanboys but say he loses in every versus thread.

rotiart
You do know who your arguing with right?

no?

Symmetric Chaos
i didn't expect to it amazes me how you call yourself hulk fanboys but say he loses in every versus thread.

There is a difference between fans and fan boys.

Thread Starter: Hulk vs Galactus
Fan: This is spite mad what do you have agaist Hulk!?
Fanboy: HULK IS STRONGEST!

Symmetric Chaos
no?

He doesn't realized Hulk can lose.

xmeat

Fanboy: HULK IS STRONGEST! general aint galactus and galactus aint in this thread so hulk beats many like general who has a few good feats and all a sudden he's over hulk.

Superboy Prime

Rofl.

HULK SMASH PINK HELMET WEARING DOUCHEBAG!!!

rotiart
i didn't expect to it amazes me how you call yourself hulk fanboys but say he loses in every versus thread.

.... I may love the hulk... but that doesn't mean i'm a fanboy.

top 5 characters?
norrin radd
kyle rayner
scott summers
Steve Rogers
robert Bruce Banner

Fanboys are people that think their guy win no matter what.

Hulk is a guy with 100 ton strength that can amp to 200+, he has the greatest healing factor in all of marvel, allowing him at times to breathe even under water and in space... , he has been shown to leap moutains, carry mountains, outpace missiles...

but the greatest part about his is his backstory.... i don't read comics to feel like my guys are invincible. If i knew that the opponents couldn't beat them, i wouldn't bother reading the book...

As far as opponents... if you had said doomsday, i mighta said it was a closer fight... but as far as i remember, noone was even hurting the General... at least guys like mongul, darkseid, and doomsday were hurt when they got hit upside the face. And since all hulk can do really... is hit you upside your face... hulk's screwed.

Symmetric Chaos
general aint galactus and galactus aint in this thread so hulk beats many like general who has a few good feats and all a sudden he's over hulk.

I was making an example. Seriously Hulk fanboys lost all thier credibility when DevilGoblin said Hulk could take TheBigG

rotiart
.... even when the big g was hungry... it took the avengers.. the ff4... and reed turning the big gs own ship against him... to defeat the big g...

.... wtf.?

DevilGoblin
If the hulk beats Onslaught in the slugfest, he can beat even this guy.

Hulk for the majority.

DevilGoblin

Peter David was asked by a fan about who would be the ultimate feat of strenght of the hulk and he answered : Galactus.

And no, he is not an hulk fanboy in the sense you think. He does not like to write unbeatable chars in fact his hulk- the Merged hulk- was not so invincible as he should be.

Accel
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Peter David was asked by a fan about who would be the ultimate feat of strenght of the hulk and he answered : Galactus.

And no, he is not an hulk fanboy in the sense you think. He does not like to write unbeatable chars in fact his hulk- the Merged hulk- was not so invincible as he should be.
Peter David also said that Superman would straight up beat the Hulk in a fight.

TricksterPriest
.............Fanboy case type A. And thus ladies and gentlemen, did Devilhulk lose his credibility, once again. You are wrong. We have proven several times already why you are wrong. Go read the thread. And say "I'm sorry, Hulk can't win this fight. I was being a fanboy." If you do that, I'm sure no one will notice you said Hulk could beat Onslaught or Galactus.......hopefully. laughing

Edit: He said that? Mad props.

xmeat

Hulk for the majority. someone with reason without stupididy for once.

Superboy Prime
Hulk beating Onslaught itself is a stupid ridiculous feat.

xmeat
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hulk beating Onslaught itself is a stupid ridiculous feat. fanboy if it was supes it would of been okay though right.

King_Mungi
Captain America injuired Onsalught recently even made him draw blood smile

Symmetric Chaos
someone with reason without stupididy for once.

When you insult someone's intelligence at least spell everything right.

UniOmni
I'd give it to the General, in a no holds barred rumble. But Hulk does better than any other opponent he's faced, on his level.

The reason why Superman always gets the majority over the Hulk, is due to his insane speed advantage, and energy output.

Does the General have this speed advantage, or just an insane damage soak?

Does he fire heat from his eyes, or popsicles from his mouth?

If Superman went punch to punch with the Hulk, i'd give Hulk the majority too.
And none of that class 70 bs. Once mad, he's premiere class 100.

Hulk could punch him into orbit though, i'd wager.

rotiart

Merged hulk... the professor?

With his class 80 ton strength, left handed, lesser healing factor?

.... wtf are you talking about...

if you wanna talk power... take maestro... after years of gamma soaking...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by UniOmni
I'd give it to the General, in a no holds barred rumble. But Hulk does better than any other opponent he's faced, on his level.

The reason why Superman always gets the majority over the Hulk, is due to his insane speed advantage, and energy output.

Does the General have this speed advantage, or just an insane damage soak?

Does he fire heat from his eyes, or popsicles from his mouth?

If Superman went punch to punch with the Hulk, i'd give Hulk the majority too.
And none of that class 70 bs. Once mad, he's premiere class 100.

Hulk could punch him into orbit though, i'd wager.

The General has strength greater than Supes, and he can't be killed. You can't even injure him, he won't feel a thing. It'll just heal. And unlike Hulk, his metabolism is limitless, as is his stamina.

Like it or not, Hulk eventually will get tired and run out of gas. The General can't lose, it's just a matter of time until he eventually wins.

Hulk will not do better than Supes. And you are insane to say Hulk's strength is greater than Superman's. Hulk is nowhere near a match for Superman. It would be Dr. Banner being punched into Orbit, not the man of steel.

Beta Ray Howard
Wait, the Shaggy Man?

Hulk would just BFR him.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Wait, the Shaggy Man?

Hulk would just BFR him.

Why couldn't Shaggy man do the same?The brain inside Shaggy man at the moment is a trained solidier,i would say it's much more likely for him to utilise strategy than the hulk,wouldn't you?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Wait, the Shaggy Man?

Hulk would just BFR him.
Yeah he does that everytime he fights someone like him.

Beta Ray Howard
How do you beat Hulk in a slugfest? It's damn near impossible. The longer you fight, the more he gets pissed. He starts getting faster, stronger, more durable, heals quicker, etc.

They'd either stalemate, or it would come down to BFR

juggernaut66666
erm You are talking like Hulk has never been Ko'd.

Martian_mind
I say the General takes this,even if they do fight to a stand-still his training will lead him to look for an alternate method of victory.So i find it easier to believe that General BFR's hulk,not the other way around.

Symmetric Chaos
I think people are underestimating Hulk a little bit. If he can keep the battle going he should be able to BFR General for a couple of wins (but not a majority).

juggernaut66666
Ok I change the rules no BFR.

Symmetric Chaos
Then Hulk is doomed

Ptr_Grifin
How fast is the General?

UniOmni
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The General has strength greater than Supes, and he can't be killed. You can't even injure him, he won't feel a thing. It'll just heal. And unlike Hulk, his metabolism is limitless, as is his stamina.

Like it or not, Hulk eventually will get tired and run out of gas. The General can't lose, it's just a matter of time until he eventually wins.

Hulk will not do better than Supes. And you are insane to say Hulk's strength is greater than Superman's. Hulk is nowhere near a match for Superman. It would be Dr. Banner being punched into Orbit, not the man of steel.

Firstly, i don't even know why i'm responding to someone with Apoc in their sig, but ehh..........

Superman is stronger than Hulk, but as soon as Hulk gets enraged, he jumps up on the level.

And contrary to forum lore, it doesn't take him a long time to get on the level. It just depends on the circumstance, and the stress involved.

And i said why Superman gets the majority over the Hulk.
Insane speed + comparable strength + decent energy output = Hulk koed.

Superman not using his speed, and just going blow for blow, rather than 100 blows in a second, would lose the majority to Hulk imo.

Luckily, he doesn't have to fight that way.

When Superman fought the General, did he use his tactical superspeed? Or did he slug it out, and use the hv/ice breath?

And i didn't say Hulk wins the majority.

I did say however, that his persona and powerset lends him better to this fight.

Angry = strength and durability, for an already premiere brick with a childlike mental stability, makes for a good fight.

TricksterPriest
Wait, blow for blow? As in, handicapping himself and not using his full powers? Wow, that was fanboyish. You're saying if Superman slowed himself down and just hit Hulk and fought like a brawler, then Hulk would win. Except, The General did just that. And Supes was using his speed advantage. The General manhandled Superman when they fought and Supes wasn't able to even slow him down. My god man, just accept it. Hulk can't win this, he is completely outclassed in this slugfest.

And F u. Classic Apoc could beat Hulk as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wait, blow for blow? As in, handicapping himself and not using his full powers? Wow, that was fanboyish. You're saying if Superman slowed himself down and just hit Hulk and fought like a brawler, then Hulk would win. Except, The General did just that. And Supes was using his speed advantage. The General manhandled Superman when they fought and Supes wasn't able to even slow him down. My god man, just accept it. Hulk can't win this, he is completely outclassed in this slugfest.

Y do you get offended when someone insults you yet you constantly insult me when I never do anything or say anything about you? I saw what you said about me in the other thread calling me a troll. When I"m not. and I'm glad someone defended me. Even digi said that I was correct in my observation.

xmeat

hulk is far from outclassed hulk beat onslaught who beat juggernaut apoc cant even beat juggernaut.

Onslaught>apoc
onslaught>general
hulk>armored onslaught
hulk>general.

UniOmni

And i repeat, why am i bothering to debate someone who has Apoc in his sig?

I already said that Superman beats Hulk using his powers.

But Superman fighting Hulk, the same way he fought DOS DD, would likely lose again.

I didn't see the General vs Superman fight.

I asked you, did he use his speed, pulling speedblitzes out his ass, and heat visioning the earth, the way forum Superman operates.

And i already said that Hulk would lose.

I just said that an opponent this one dimensional lends itself to Hulks kind of matches.

And about the Apoc thing, too bad his best rendition happened on a television show from the early 90's, and he hasn't matched that guy yet.

Glimmerone
The General is very powerful. During the JLA World W orld III arc he faced off against Superman, Martian Manhunter and Orion. When entering the battle, Along with Steel, superman after being told by the huntress of the difficulty that respectable forces of power(some heroes) were having in trying to subdue the General, was asked by Steel what was their strategy, when facing the General, Supes replied, to Steel's surprised, "Full Power". Supes explained that the general was Self-regenerating, superstrong, super-tough, unstoppable.

Superman fought the general alone after he and steel's initial charge-attack was unsuccessful. he knocked the general through buildings, stone surfaces, smashed him into the ground, heat-visioned of arms of the General, burned open the general's chest and mid-section with the power of his awesome heat-vision. Supes did all of this continously, at high-powered speeds. It was enough to kill almost anyone, except the General didn't fall, he didn't die, although he seemed to be battle weary, eye-woggled from the constant onslaught from the man-of-steel.

High-powered -earth shaking, heat-vaporing attacks, so much so that supes was told telepathicly by manhunter to discontinue his attacts and to rest. You see, Superman and The martian Manhunter Knew the extent of the general's power, they knew that only the most powerful attacks could force his body to take note of the resistance it faced. Superman was able to make the general's body recognize his awesome might, that he is indeed a being of extreme power. However, the general did prove to be just what superman said he was, unstoppable, his body replenished itself even after that super attack by superman and was doing so all along during the battle against superman, that why he did not die.

Superman, while still able to go a on for quite a while was starting to feel winded, but hey, as I said, almost anyone would have died from such a conbination as super slams through the ground, mighty high flying punches, vaporisng heat vision, and more at high speed. Supes was able to do something that next to no one can to to the general, force his body to feel what his opponent was dishing out, giving him a taste of "Full Power".

xmeat
hulk is far from outclassed hulk beat onslaught who beat juggernaut apoc cant even beat juggernaut.

Onslaught>apoc
onslaught>general
hulk>armored onslaught
hulk>general.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Glimmerone
The General is very powerful. During the JLA World W orld III arc he faced off against Superman, Martian Manhunter and Orion. When entering the battle, Along with Steel, superman after being told by the huntress of the difficulty that respectable forces of power(some heroes) were having in trying to subdue the General, was asked by Steel what was their strategy, when facing the General, Supes replied, to Steel's surprised, "Full Power". Supes explained that the general was Self-regenerating, superstrong, super-tough, unstoppable.

Superman fought the general alone after he and steel's initial charge-attack was unsuccessful. he knocked the general through buildings, stone surfaces, smashed him into the ground, heat-visioned of arms of the General, burned open the general's chest and mid-section with the power of his awesome heat-vision. Supes did all of this continously, at high-powered speeds. It was enough to kill almost anyone, except the General didn't fall, he didn't die, although he seemed to be battle weary, eye-woggled from the constant onslaught from the man-of-steel.

High-powered -earth shaking, heat-vaporing attacks, so much so that supes was told telepathicly by manhunter to discontinue his attacts and to rest. You see, Superman and The martian Manhunter Knew the extent of the general's power, they knew that only the most powerful attacks could force his body to take note of the resistance it faced. Superman was able to make the general's body recognize his awesome might, that he is indeed a being of extreme power. However, the general did prove to be just what superman said he was, unstoppable, his body replenished itself even after that super attack by superman and was doing so all along during the battle against superman, that why he did not die.

Superman, while still able to go a on for quite a while was starting to feel winded, but hey, as I said, almost anyone would have died from such a conbination as super slams through the ground, mighty high flying punches, vaporisng heat vision, and more at high speed. Supes was able to do something that next to no one can to to the general, force his body to feel what his opponent was dishing out, giving him a taste of "Full Power".

About time we got a sensible poster in here. But yes, that is exactly what Hulk will be facing. But I should point out that the general has unlimited stamina and his body does not fatigue. Again, it is a credit to Superman that he even was able to slow the general down. The amount of damage that Superman did to the general would have certainly killed the Hulk or at least greatly injured him. It only slowed the general down for a little while. The General might have killed Superman if the JLA hadn't helped him. Thus, Hulk can't possibly win this. To do so is to say not only is Hulk more powerful than Superman, but that he is stronger than the combined JLA and capable of doing what no one on earth could: destroy the indestructible shaggy man.

Jax_Jax
hulk 9/10

general is crazy, but come on now.

just because another char is based on another strength feat, you cant put that char up against the opitome of power and infinite strength.

hulk is way too much for the general

TricksterPriest
God damn it, am I one of the only ones who gets it? The General CAN'T LOSE. Hulk can't kill him and eventually even Hulk will run out of gas. The General won't. and to my mind, beating the JLA and Superman, is a high enough feat to put the general at Hulk's level. And Hulk certainly isn't the strongest and his strength isn't infinite. I could name several characters who manhandle Hulk in sheer power.

xmeat
God damn it, am I one of the only ones who gets it? The General CAN'T LOSE. Hulk can't kill him and eventually even Hulk will run out of gas. The General won't. and to my mind, beating the JLA and Superman, is a high enough feat to put the general at Hulk's level. And Hulk certainly isn't the strongest and his strength isn't infinite. I could name several characters who manhandle Hulk in sheer power. wemdigo cant be killed but that doesn't stop him from getting knock the **** out.

xmeat
Originally posted by Accel
Peter David also said that Superman would straight up beat the Hulk in a fight. i want proof of this

TricksterPriest
Please just shut up while you still have credibility. YOU CAN'T KNOCK THE GENERAL OUT. YOU CAN'T EVEN INJURE HIM WITH MOST ATTACKS. And A Wendigo can be killed. The curse is unstoppable, but a specific Wendigo can be killed, just pull out the heart. The General doesn't feel pain, he doesn't get tired, he smacks down Supes and the whole JLA, and he has an unlimited ability to regenerate his body. Not to mention he's smarter than most of the Hulks, with the possible exception of Prof. Hulk. But The general is also a trained fighter and military man, so he may have the skill advantage.

DevilGoblin
God damn it, am I one of the only ones who gets it? The General CAN'T LOSE. Hulk can't kill him and eventually even Hulk will run out of gas. The General won't. and to my mind, beating the JLA and Superman, is a high enough feat to put the general at Hulk's level. And Hulk certainly isn't the strongest and his strength isn't infinite. I could name several characters who manhandle Hulk in sheer power.

The hulk can't be killed, deal with it and start reading his comics.

Hulk wins this. The Hulk takes the majotiry here.

DevilGoblin
I could name several characters who manhandle Hulk in sheer power.

and you would say lies as usual

Hulk's dynamic power allows him to be above anyone else in strenght

Hulk's strenght = 100

Hulk's opponent= 120 ? ok

Hulk gets angry -----hulk's strenght 130 , enemy down

You can't beat the hulk if the hulk does not want to be beaten. You can't beat the hulk in strenght and slugfest departement. If you read his comics you would say it. The world agrees with me.

DevilGoblin
i want proof of this

don't worry X Meat , Pad said a lot of things, for example:

"Who would be the ultimate challenge and feat of the hulk ?"Galactus

"Who is the strongest between Hulk and Sentry ?" he answered: The hulk is the strongest one of all, all the others are only pretenders.

"Could the hulk beat Mangog ?" yes, sure. Why not ?

hulk detractors can enter Alvaro's comics boards and see his answers

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by leonidas
what exactly is hulk gonna do? supes blew his arm clean off and it grew back instants later. he took orion and superman and NEITHER could do jack save have their arses beat upon. it would take a while, and hulk may be able to get stronger than eiling, but even then, i still see no way save for bfr that eiling loses to anyone through sheer physcial means. some sort of matter manip seems to be in order to take out eiling.

thats the thing with hulk too, WTF is the general gonna do, rip the hulk's arm of then a sec later hulk arm grows back.

theres nothing any of them can do to each other at the end of the day it will just rage on forever and i don't believe any one of them can remove each others head..........though meastro snaped hulks neck once which didn't kill him so at the end of the day they will just keep on fighting until the general decides its pointless and takes his fustration on the JLA again.

Symmetric Chaos

2 words Yuki Nagato

4 more words Any Competent Reality Warper

qqqqqqq

Hulk wins this. The Hulk takes the majotiry here. i suppose not even LT can kill hulk

qqqqqqq

Hulk for the majority. the only feat hulk fanboys have in their arguements

Soljer
Never heard of him. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH

This pretty much sums up every Hulk fanboy's arguments.

"All I've ever read is the Hulk - and he said that he's the strongest there is...so...he must be, right? confused "

Soleran
Hulk has some crazy feats

Beating beings made of energy

overcoming matter - anti-matter attraction

Destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth in a punch

etc etc I am by no means saying the Hulk can nor will beat all that he faces but there is some anti-hulk love round heresmile

qqqqqqq
and you would say lies as usual

Hulk's dynamic power allows him to be above anyone else in strenght

Hulk's strenght = 100

Hulk's opponent= 120 ? ok

Hulk gets angry -----hulk's strenght 130 , enemy down

You can't beat the hulk if the hulk does not want to be beaten. You can't beat the hulk in strenght and slugfest departement. If you read his comics you would say it. The world agrees with me. squirrel girl can beat hulk in a slugfest. The entire mutiverse agrees with me

Soleran
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
squirrel girl can beat hulk in a slugfest. The entire mutiverse agrees with me

Yeah but she's the exception not the rule I thought!

bigbran
Never heard of him. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

qqqqqqq
don't worry X Meat , Pad said a lot of things, for example:

"Who would be the ultimate challenge and feat of the hulk ?"Galactus

"Who is the strongest between Hulk and Sentry ?" he answered: The hulk is the strongest one of all, all the others are only pretenders.

"Could the hulk beat Mangog ?" yes, sure. Why not ?

hulk detractors can enter Alvaro's comics boards and see his answers yea he also said that chuck norris can roundhouse kick hulk into a round house.

he also said,"Mr T can pity hulk into dust."

and,"Rip shirt kirk ass slams hulk into nothingness"

qqqqqqq

Hulk wins this. The Hulk takes the majotiry here. yea i just read a hulk comics which states HULK CANT BE KILLED and it shows hulk dicking around with god

xmeat
Please just shut up while you still have credibility. YOU CAN'T KNOCK THE GENERAL OUT. YOU CAN'T EVEN INJURE HIM WITH MOST ATTACKS. And A Wendigo can be killed. The curse is unstoppable, but a specific Wendigo can be killed, just pull out the heart. The General doesn't feel pain, he doesn't get tired, he smacks down Supes and the whole JLA, and he has an unlimited ability to regenerate his body. Not to mention he's smarter than most of the Hulks, with the possible exception of Prof. Hulk. But The general is also a trained fighter and military man, so he may have the skill advantage. hulk regenerated from a skeleton better than anything general did.

xmeat
i suppose not even LT can kill hulk LT not in this keep on track.

TricksterPriest
Please, just go away. You don't know the General, you never read his appearences, and we've lined out several times why Hulk loses. The General beat the JLA, something Hulk is not capable of doing. He manhandles Superman, something Hulk is also not capable of doing. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF METABOLISM!? If Hulk is constantly healing, THEN HE'S USING ENERGY. The General has unlimited stamina, Hulk does not. It only seems limitless, but eventually even the Hulk will exhaust himself. The General will not. You know what, I'm gonna put him against DD. And people will still say he does better than Hulk. stick out tongue

xmeat
Please, just go away. You don't know the General, you never read his appearences, and we've lined out several times why Hulk loses. The General beat the JLA, something Hulk is not capable of doing. He manhandles Superman, something Hulk is also not capable of doing. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF METABOLISM!? If Hulk is constantly healing, THEN HE'S USING ENERGY. The General has unlimited stamina, Hulk does not. It only seems limitless, but eventually even the Hulk will exhaust himself. The General will not. You know what, I'm gonna put him against DD. And people will still say he does better than Hulk. stick out tongue more proof you dont know what the **** your talking about since when does hulk loses energy healing himself never i doubt you have any proof so STFU. And as for the record hulk beat the avengers who are JLA equals as well as beat onslaught a being who was a threat to the entire planet.Supes never faced the hulk that cracked hulks armor.

Avengers=JLA
Avengers>>supes

HigH ScholaR
hulk healing does not use up energy in the way you ar implying but still

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
thats the thing with hulk too, WTF is the general gonna do, rip the hulk's arm of then a sec later hulk arm grows back.

theres nothing any of them can do to each other at the end of the day it will just rage on forever and i don't believe any one of them can remove each others head..........though meastro snaped hulks neck once which didn't kill him so at the end of the day they will just keep on fighting until the general decides its pointless and takes his fustration on the JLA again.

TricksterPriest
..........no. just no. Show me one place where it says Hulk has unlimited stamina and no metabolism. Oh gee you can't, BECAUSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! If he has ever been hungry, then he has a metabolism. It's the reason why Apoc can beat Hulk, because he doesn't have a metabolism, his powers and technology sustain him, and he has unlimited stamina. Avengers=JLA ? What the f**k? Hell nah. JLA whups Avengers. Onslaught also wanted Hulk to crack his armor, AND HE CERTAINLY DID NOT BEAT ONSLAUGHT.

As for Avengers over Supes, only because of the major wild card that is Sentry at this point. Without him, they're probably gonna lose to the man of steel.

And if you think Hulk>>>>>>Superman, you are more deluded than I thought.

xmeat
..........no. just no. Show me one place where it says Hulk has unlimited stamina and no metabolism. Oh gee you can't, BECAUSE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! If he has ever been hungry, then he has a metabolism. It's the reason why Apoc can beat Hulk, because he doesn't have a metabolism, his powers and technology sustain him, and he has unlimited stamina. Avengers=JLA ? What the f**k? Hell nah. JLA whups Avengers. Onslaught also wanted Hulk to crack his armor, AND HE CERTAINLY DID NOT BEAT ONSLAUGHT.

As for Avengers over Supes, only because of the major wild card that is Sentry at this point. Without him, they're probably gonna lose to the man of steel.

And if you think Hulk>>>>>>Superman, you are more deluded than I thought. apoc cant take hulk he attacked hulk from behind what a douche.And hulk stamina is unlimited it even says so. And the JLA barely beat avengers. Not just sentry but after supes barely and i mean barely beat thor one member he was severely weakened which led to supes getting his ass kicked by she hulk, hercules,and iron man.

TricksterPriest
Ah, the call of the wild fanboy. Listen to how he defends his territory and attempts to use non-canon and badly written stories and crossovers at that, all to defend a giant green brick. Note carefully how he tries to say that Hulk can go without food, water and apparently taps outside energy sources to stay alive.

Observe how he claims that Superman, GL, Flash, and MM aren't an instant win for the JLA. By the way, did you know that Thor is *gasp* magic? My god, and Supes has shit resistance against magic, imagine that. roll eyes (sarcastic) And didn't Supes beat Thor in a different crossover?

She-Hulk, Herc and Iron Man beat Supes? NOW, I know that writing was crap. laughing

HigH ScholaR
don't forget wonderman

xmeat
Ah, the call of the wild fanboy. Listen to how he defends his territory and attempts to use non-canon and badly written stories and crossovers at that, all to defend a giant green brick. Note carefully how he tries to say that Hulk can go without food, water and apparently taps outside energy sources to stay alive.

Observe how he claims that Superman, GL, Flash, and MM aren't an instant win for the JLA. By the way, did you know that Thor is *gasp* magic? My god, and Supes has shit resistance against magic, imagine that. roll eyes (sarcastic) And didn't Supes beat Thor in a different crossover?

She-Hulk, Herc and Iron Man beat Supes? NOW, I know that writing was crap. laughing supes was weak after fighting thor dumbass.

Jyppe
If Hulk's immortal, how come several alternative Hulks have been killed? Some of them weren't all much or different at all.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jyppe
If Hulk's immortal, how come several alternative Hulks have been killed? Some of them weren't all much or different at all.

Those were all:

A) HulkBots
B) HulkClones
C) HulkAvatars
D) HulkImpersonaters

TricksterPriest
But can ANY version of Hulk beat Superman? no

Martian_mind
But can ANY version of Hulk beat Superman? no

Maybe Zombie hulk with the power cosmic.

but when i ask my magic 8-ball; it says "outlook is bleak"

though you shouldn't really trust those things.As a little kid i asked if i should crack it open and drink the juice inside.I vomited purple for a week.

TricksterPriest
laughing

xmeat
But can ANY version of Hulk beat Superman? no maestro
war hulk
devil hulk

Symmetric Chaos
maestro

Killed by a "weaker" version of Hulk anyway

war hulk

Had trouble stoping Juggy

devil hulk

HELLS NO MAN

Batman-Prime

She-Hulk, Herc and Iron Man beat Supes? NOW, I know that writing was crap. laughing

Actually, She-Hulk, Herc, IronMan, WonderMan and Vison......

TOGETHER BTW

TricksterPriest
Hmm, now that I can live with. It also sounds alot more plausible.

xmeat
Killed by a "weaker" version of Hulk anyway

Had trouble stoping Juggy

HELLS NO MAN

when

he stopped him something general cant

you dont know shit about devil hulk or what he can do.

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/sucks1.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
when

Meh

who did kill him?

Arguably (we aren't starting that again BTW)

you dont know shit about devil hulk or what he can do.

NO ONE DOES baka

Jyppe
Those were all:

A) HulkBots
B) HulkClones
C) HulkAvatars
D) HulkImpersonaters

I certainly hope you're not being serious...

TricksterPriest
Maestro is still a brick.

That incident is very suspicious and some people think that it was just the tentacle tripping Juggs and not Hulk stopping him.

We don't know shit? Apparently neither do you. Unless you can produce some feats for Devil Hulk. I said I would try and ignore you, but you really annoy the hell out of me.

xmeat
Maestro is still a brick.

That incident is very suspicious and some people think that it was just the tentacle tripping Juggs and not Hulk stopping him.

We don't know shit? Apparently neither do you. Unless you can produce some feats for Devil Hulk. I said I would try and ignore you, but you really annoy the hell out of me. Right back at ya fanboy.

Batman-Prime
Right back at ya fanboy.

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea

Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done

Happy Dance

TricksterPriest
laughing Ironic, considering the weather has been kind of lousy lately here in Cally.

Symmetric Chaos
Right back at ya fanboy.

Your call TricksterPriest a FANBOY! eek! Have you never seen him in a debate involving Apoc?

Provide one physical feat for DevilHulk (if he has one I'm sure you know it being a Hulk fan)

TricksterPriest
clap Bout time someone recoqnized that I'm a reasonable fan in defense of Apoc. I admit when Apoc loses or is outclassed, I just happen to know that he's been jobbed out horribly. Note that I always say 'classic' Apoc.

Thanks symetric. thumb up

Devil Hulk, feats? hysterical

edit: Uh, Sym, you were defending me, right?

Symmetric Chaos
Devil Hulk, feats? hysterical

I wonder if xmeat can find any (or maybe invent a few)

edit: Uh, Sym, you were defending me, right?

Yup

TricksterPriest
ok, just checking. It's nice to know I have good will among the posters. big grin

Fanboy
Those were all:

A) HulkBots
B) HulkClones
C) HulkAvatars
D) HulkImpersonaters

But have you seen the What if where Thor snaps Hulks neck and incinerates Bruce Banners body with lightning.

TricksterPriest
Tell me you have scans. eek!

Hercules
Devil Hulk:

Courtesy of the Hulk Library.

So tell me how something that has never manifested itself in the real world and has no known feats, beats Superman or the General or even Aunt May?

Seriously, some people give Hulk fans a bad name...

TricksterPriest
Thanks Herc. thumb up Pray that WWHulk doesn't turn into a horrible wank-fest, or these guys will start multiplying like flies........

Soljer
Thanks Herc. thumb up Pray that WWHulk doesn't turn into a horrible wank-fest, or these guys will start multiplying like flies........

It will. sad.

And they will. sad.

xmeat
Thanks Herc. thumb up Pray that WWHulk doesn't turn into a horrible wank-fest, or these guys will start multiplying like flies........ wwh WILL SHOW YOU ALL WHY HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS.

qqqqqqq
wwh WILL SHOW YOU ALL WHY HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS. uh that wouldn't happen

qqqqqqq
when

you dont know shit about devil hulk or what he can do. what devil hulk can do? you tell us

TricksterPriest
Yes, tell us. But unfortunately qqqqqq, he's probably right about WWHulk being a total wankfest and that they will try and cement Hulk as *grimaces* the strongest one there is. sick

Accel
I don't see WWh being so much a wank fest. I mean, the only real powerhouses of the Illuminati are Black Bolt and Dr. Strange. Strange seems to be getting severely depowered, judging from the latest New Avengers and I can see Hulk taking BB if his durability increases enough.

One things for sure, the entertainment value on these forums will be priceless if this story arc gives DevilHulk and xmeat ammunition for months to come.

Soljer
I don't see WWh being so much a wank fest. I mean, the only real powerhouses of the Illuminati are Black Bolt and Dr. Strange. Strange seems to be getting severely depowered, judging from the latest New Avengers and I can see Hulk taking BB if his durability increases enough.

One things for sure, the entertainment value on these forums will be priceless if this story arc gives DevilHulk and xmeat ammunition for months to come.

I quite agree.

Doc Strange has been depowered to fighting hand ninjas. I think the Hulk may be a formidable foe.

But what about the rest of Earth? There are plenty of other people that could take the Hulk. Sentry? Thor? Any of the 'Omega' mutants?

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Soljer
I quite agree.

Doc Strange has been depowered to fighting hand ninjas. I think the Hulk may be a formidable foe.

But what about the rest of Earth? There are plenty of other people that could take the Hulk. Sentry? Thor? Any of the 'Omega' mutants? omega mutants too 'easy' for hulk

Accel
I quite agree.

But what about the rest of Earth? There are plenty of other people that could take the Hulk. Sentry? Thor? Any of the 'Omega' mutants?
I doubt Sentry's calming light aura will affect this version of Hulk, depending if they really fight or not and Thor's, well, just a clone.

What other Omega-level mutants are there besides Iceman? I don't see why they'd fight, but if they did, Hulk's adapting ability would probably come into play or something.

qqqqqqq
I doubt Sentry's calming light aura will affect this version of Hulk, depending if they really fight or not and Thor's, well, just a clone.

What other Omega-level mutants are there besides Iceman? I don't see why they'd fight, but if they did, Hulk's adapting ability would probably come into play or something. frankie hello??

qqqqqqq
hulk isn't the fury or something his adapting ability doesn't come in to play that much

Accel
Didn't that kid basically lose his powers or at least the ability to access them?

Soljer

What other Omega-level mutants are there besides Iceman? I don't see why they'd fight, but if they did, Hulk's adapting ability would probably come into play or something.

I don't mean Clor. He can get his roboclone head ripped off for all I care.

I mean....

Thor.

Accel
hulk isn't the fury or something his adapting ability doesn't come in to play that much
But it is still an ability of his. Heck, it's because of that power he developed the ability to see ghosts. If it can give him a supernatural ability like that, I see no reason why it wouldn't help prevent him from being greatly affected by Iceman's attacks.

'Course, this is all speculation mind you.

Accel
I don't mean Clor. He can get his roboclone head ripped off for all I care.

I mean....

Thor.
Thor may or may not show up by then. If he did, I don't see why he'd fight Hulk, since he'd probably be too pissed off at what's happened to Cap, Hercules, and how his fellow Avengers turned against each other. Mainly, I'd say a team up between the two would be more likely.

Though if they do just end up fighting again, it'd probably be like every other fight they've had in the past.

qqqqqqq
But it is still an ability of his. Heck, it's because of that power he developed the ability to see ghosts. If it can give him a supernatural ability like that, I see no reason why it wouldn't help prevent him from being greatly affected by Iceman's attacks.

'Course, this is all speculation mind you. can he adapt himself to do interdiemensional travel?

Accel
Who does that pertain to?

TricksterPriest
He means Thor BFRing Hulk w/e Mjolnir. Which he never remembers to do. Which if it weren't for PIS and possible CIS, would be the result of most of the fights between them.

xmeat
He means Thor BFRing Hulk w/e Mjolnir. Which he never remembers to do. Which if it weren't for PIS and possible CIS, would be the result of most of the fights between them. STFU EVERYTHING IS PIS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT.

TricksterPriest
Shhhh. Don't speak. You'll only hurt your credibility and people's feelings. And if Thor always sent Hulk into a dimensional warp rather than fighting him, it would be a very boring comic and fight, wouldn't it? But make no mistake, with both using all their abilities, Thor could just BFR Hulk EVERY DAMN TIME.

Martian_mind
Shhhh. Don't speak. You'll only hurt your credibility and people's feelings. And if Thor always sent Hulk into a dimensional warp rather than fighting him, it would be a very boring comic and fight, wouldn't it? But make no mistake, with both using all their abilities, Thor could just BFR Hulk EVERY DAMN TIME.

Jonn beats Apoc whistle

xmeat
Shhhh. Don't speak. You'll only hurt your credibility and people's feelings. And if Thor always sent Hulk into a dimensional warp rather than fighting him, it would be a very boring comic and fight, wouldn't it? But make no mistake, with both using all their abilities, Thor could just BFR Hulk EVERY DAMN TIME. YEAH JUST LIKE IT WOULD BE VERY BORNG IF HULK ALWAYS GOT SO MADE AND KNOCKED THOR OUT RIGHT AWAY RIGHT.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>