Skeets vs Marko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso
Two good sig makers, so this one should be nice.

Restrictions: Max size allowed 500 x 150 no file size limit.

Render: http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8669/mariksr5.png

Deadline Date: Tuesday Feb 13th, 5 days, no extensions.

Bonus: Just make it look cool, some nice errie effects would be good.

Skeets
Render change please....131

Barker
Originally posted by Skeets
No kidding. 313

Eclipso
Fine you can use that one or this one,

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2281/28633418wd4.png

Skeets
Originally posted by Skeets

Eclipso
Nope, it's one of those two.

Skeets
Meh.The quality sucks on both,plus they're choppy as hell....srug

Barker
Originally posted by Eclipso
Nope, it's one of those two.
If Marko and Skeets both want a new one, they get it.

But if Lana says no, they don't.

I say we start a riot. Or I go and eat and Thorinn comes in and starts posting crap. vin

Edit: Did Alliance just break wind? icon5

Eclipso
The first one is slightly blurry I'll give you that, the second one is fine.

If Skeets can't make a sig Marko can always make a sig and win by default if he wants.

Skeets
Did you render these yourself?
You're getting pretty offended by me not wanting to use them.....srug

Eclipso
I'm not getting offened at all. But as far as renders there's only so far I'm willing to go to accomedate. A harder render just tests your sig making skill more.

Allot of renders are getting used and re-used around here so I wanted to try something new.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/ps2/clegion/art/clegionart002.jpg

You can use this if you want but that is the last. If you can't make a sig out of any of these 3 then that is your problem.

Barker
Eclipso, there's a difference between being able to make a sig using a render, and wanting to. Frankly, I'd rather take a loss than waste my time making something with a render I don't like.

Eclipso
Well no offense, but then you take a loss. And your not really involved in this.

Barker
Just offering my opinion.

Eclipso
Well if Marko wants he can make a sig and win by defaut, personally I think it's better then having a HALO or GOW or RESIDENT EVIL one done for the millionth time.

Lana
No, but I am as the moderator.

Those renders you have chosen are of shit quality and the third image just gives a 'no hotlinking' message (and seriously, how's it so hard to upload it to imageshack?).

If they both want a render change, then you have to do so. And if they both think you're being disagreeable and will agree to it, they can request a new judge and a new duel set up. It's happened before.

Eclipso
Then they can do that, or as I said Marko can make a sig and win is skeets wants to be difficult.

Here is the 3rd one:
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/870/clegionart002sz8.jpg

Skeets
Not a render...13

Lana
I don't see how wanting a duel set up properly with usable images is being difficult.

That isn't even a render, anyway.

And kindly go read the rules as to how to set up a duel, as you're breaking one at the moment anyway and somehow I really doubt you have read them.

Eclipso
I know the last one isn't a render, I rendered the other two and I'm too busy to render the last one. If they want they can choose a new judge

Eclipso
Sorry about the time thing, (which is what i think your reffering to.)

Tuesday Feb 13th 1am EST 122 hours

Lana
Originally posted by Eclipso
I know the last one isn't a render, I rendered the other two and I'm too busy to render the last one. If they want they can choose a new judge

Yeah, well, in the future, don't put a glow on renders. It just makes them look really shitty. And start with decent quality (and sized) images to start with.

And no, I wasn't referring to the time thing at all. I was referring to the fact that you're not supposed to post the images in the thread. Link to them, FFS.

Eclipso
Oh yeah, sorry lots of others have done it.

Lana
No, actually, they haven't. I can probably count on one hand the number of times it's been done since this forum was created.

Eclipso
Okay, noted for future refference.

Thorinn
Maybe this should be closed and then redone with a different judge. ermm

Skeets
You know you don't have to render them yourself right?

Eclipso
Thorinn thats up to Marko.

And by render I ment remove the white background.

Marko
Yea, sorry eclipso mate but no offense maybe it should be redone,

Eclipso
Okay then find a new judge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.