Season 6 Episode 6/15 "Freak"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
MICHAEL ROSENBAUM MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT ?? Clark (Tom Welling) and Chloe (Allison Mack) discover that Tobias (guest star Greyston Holt), a young man who was blinded in the meteor shower and now has the ability to identify "meteor freaks," is being used by Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) to locate people with abilities in order to experiment on them. Lana (Kristin Kreuk) finds out about Tobias' gift, and fearing he will name Clark as one infected, offers him a cornea transplant in exchange for his silence. However, she is not prepared for Tobias' shocking news. Erica Durance, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer wrote the episode directed by Michael Rosenbaum

Dan-El
I'm ready for Clark to start hunting down those damn Zoners!

How many has he gotten?
1 = Plant Lady
2 = Radioactive Rapper
3 = Batista
4 = Doctor of Illusion

So 2 left... Guess they're saving those for the end.

Avenger2.0
You know whats strange, all of the zoners that they have encounted so far have been killed except the most dangerous one: Zod.

Kal875
It'd be cool if the last 2 zoners teamed up on Clark.

Dan-El
Yeah, but then we'd have filler until that episode, and then after (maybe).

Colombiankilla
What does that mean Dan-el in laymans terms

Dan-El
Filler? By filler episode, I mean an episode with a story that has no bearing on the overall plot of the season. The premise is usually campy, if not outright horrible (i.e. Thirst), and though there are tiny bits of good things with the story, it's easily forgotten and just "fills out" the season. Therefore, filler.

~JP~
In other words crapola.

Darkchoco
lmao it brings some laughs to the show, I like those kind of episodes

aldisyoyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t7tXr2pBWY

trailer

allofyousuckkk
wait...what ep. did he get te 3rd and 4th zoners?

Dan-El
3rd was Batista in Static (with help from the Martian Manhunter)
4th was the Doc from Labyrinth (again, with help from MM)

snoopdogg
Is the MM gonna appear anymore?

~JP~
Yes, several times.

Kon-El
This promise to be a good ep wonder what kind of power does Cloe have big grin

Entity
Originally posted by Kon-El
This promise to be a good ep wonder what kind of power does Cloe have big grin

Hopefully it all turns out to be BS. I absolutely hate the idea of making her one of those meteor freaks. )
Unless its the ability to jump into reality and be my love slave or grant me superpowers. Either way I'm good.

~JP~
AWESOME epi smile

Dan-El
From what I saw (yeah, I got distracted), it wasn't bad!

Kal875
Originally posted by ~JP~
AWESOME epi smile Yeah but did it say what Chloe's power is? She thinks she kills every meteor freak she comes across but Tobias did'nt die. And was That Ollies Limo at the end?

davood
she cracks passwords in liek 5 seconds every episode, at least once

hey clark this semes to have 256 bit encryption and the string is 100 characters long (10 seconds later) oh look were in ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Amazon
I hope Chloe does get some powers. Maybe she could be wonder woman?? She's a strong enough character in the show to not be so much of a side kick. She needs to get something more than just good hacking skills and reporting. Just my opinion.

Amazon
I meant to say, maybe she could be Super girl.

Darkchoco
Originally posted by davood
she cracks passwords in liek 5 seconds every episode, at least once

hey clark this semes to have 256 bit encryption and the string is 100 characters long (10 seconds later) oh look were in ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That means shes smart and good with computers stick out tongue

Tythriel
Originally posted by Darkchoco
That means shes smart and good with computers stick out tongue

I dunno, Im thinking her powers are techno based aswell. She spends 24/7 around computers, but I mean. She grew up in smallville, wheres the hacking practice there?

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Tythriel
I dunno, Im thinking her powers are techno based aswell. She spends 24/7 around computers, but I mean. She grew up in smallville, wheres the hacking practice there?

wtf? dude
1. There isnt a hackign school in smallville
2. You dont need meteor powers to help you be good at computers.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Darkchoco
wtf? dude
1. There isnt a hackign school in smallville
2. You dont need meteor powers to help you be good at computers.

I think he's implying that Chloe's powers are her seemingly supernatural mastery of computers.

Amazon
C'mon you guys, lets get past the amazing hacking abilities and think about the new abilities she might get. That would be so cool. You know it would be lame if it turned out her ability was just hacking. The writers can come up with something better than that. What if Lex's experiment did something to activate a latent ability. (Other than Hacking LOL)

Darkchoco
It cant be about hacking, Many people know about hacking. It would be just like if she got the ability to be amazing at basketball.

Amazon
Maybe she'll get super speed or super strength. That would be soooooooo awesome!

Darkchoco
That would be so normal, it needs to be something weird. Like tell when someone is lying or when someone has cancer stick out tongue

Kal875
*cough* oracle *cough*

Darkchoco
*Cough* Oracle has no super power *Cough*

She only has photographic memory, and thats it. Being really really good at computers is a knowledge.

Kal875
No, I'm pretty sure Oracles an all around super smart computer. I could be wrong but from what I read in my comics, it is.

Darkchoco
In my encyclopedie she says she is just superior at computers. We are like having the same convo in 2 different threads stick out tongue

Kal875
lol, yes we are.

Darkchoco
But anyways you could be right, I just think that being good at computers is really stupid power, people go to school for it. Nobody goes to school to shoot heat vision or xray vision.

Kal875
Yeah, some powers are lame, just look at the insect guy in episode 2 in season 1, He just sucked!

Darkchoco
Lmao "Watch me peel my skin off and make a caccoon WOOOO"

Kal875
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.